QISTA is pushing innovation ever further in the eco-responsible fight against mosquitoes and is developing its range of smart and connected mosquito traps: SMART BAM.
** First time use? **
• After downloading the app, create your account on the QISTA app. Already have a QISTA user account? Enter the same username and password as the one used on the qista.com site
• If you haven't already done so, contact the QISTA experts to advise you on the optimal positioning of the SMART BAM in your exterior.
• Then associate your mosquito trap with your app using the QR Code on your mosquito trap.
You are ready to operate your mosquito trap using the app!
** Control your mosquito trap via the app**
• First of all, make sure you have a lure box and a bottle of CO2 necessary for the proper functioning of your trap.
• Take control of your SMART BAM park and program your mosquito trap on the time slots recommended by our biologists. We advise you to favor the “traditional mosquito” or “tiger mosquito” recorded programs.
• Control your terminals individually or in groups.
• Check the status of your consumables in real time and update their level after each renewal!
• Consult the mosquito capture statistics for each of your terminals as well as a detailed history.
**Consult Technical Support**
• Find the instructions for your mosquito trap on the app to help you get started.
• Carry out a self-diagnosis of your mosquito trap in complete autonomy to detect any problems quickly.
• Use the technical after-sales ticket system to get in touch with our team in a very simple way.
** We stay in touch **
Let us know what you think of our app by leaving a comment or writing to: email@example.com
** Why QISTA? **
In addition to the traditional mosquitoes already present for millennia to spoil our moments of relaxation outdoors, we notice more and more the presence of other mosquitoes, and especially the tiger mosquito, capable of transmitting viral diseases such as Zika, Dengue or even Malaria, accentuating fears of being bitten.
Today, against the proliferation of mosquitoes and the exponential increase in bites, QISTA offers an innovative, intelligent and safe solution for humans and the environment.
** How does the SMART BAM work? **
Each female mosquito can lay up to 200 eggs every 48 hours and needs blood to bring them to maturity. That's the reason it stings. Capturing these female mosquitoes in search of prey not only prevents bites but also breaks their reproductive cycle. This therefore limits the number of mosquitoes present in the protected area and therefore the number of bites. Independent scientific studies demonstrate an 88% drop in mosquito bites within a 60m radius around QISTA traps. Respiration and certain molecules produced by the body of a human or other mammal are the main attractants of the mosquito. Based on a principle of imitation of the prey, the Qista mosquito repellent solution simulates the human presence to attract and trap the female mosquito. To do this, the terminal diffuses at regular intervals a cocktail of olfactory lures and recycled CO2, as we do when breathing and, once the female mosquito is drawn close enough to the terminal, she is sucked in and captured inside the thick headed.