The app utilises some 138 real life footage videos.
The first 23 videos are included and the rest can easily be added.
Jet Ski Crash
Jet Ski Crash
Rapper crashes jet-ski
Even Jetskiing can Hurts
Passeio de Jet Sky - Chico e Bruno
Passeio de Jet Sky - Chico
jet ski gs 2000 manobras
Jet Ski Wipeout crash jetski Lough Erne Accident funny
Passeio Bahia Jet Clube Ilha do Medo
Jet sky crash Linda queda
Water Jet Ski Accident
Jet ski Seadoo duck dives and crashes into another
Jet Ski Freestyle Show
Essa foi otima
Pro Freestyle - Jet Ski Stunts
JET SKI FREESTYLE
Jet Ski - Hawaii Roberts Air Dive
Jet Ski - Hawaii Flying over DiamondHead
Brians jetski Superman on his birthday
yamaha fzs 2009 - wheelies
2010 SEADOO RXP-X WHEELIES
Sea-Doo RXT-215 Part I
Jet Ski Accident
ultra 260 crash fort de france
jet ski crash
Jet ski crash
Seadoo RXP Jumping
rxp wave jump no footer
VIDEO MERGULHO JET SEA DOO GTI
JET SKI PULANDO ONDA - PENHA SC
Jetski Wave Jumping Miami Hurricane Noel
Queda Jet Ski
acidente jet ski
Sea Doo GTI SE 155hp 2010 Go Pro HD
Jet sky 360
Nova serrana um 360 jet ski thiago regis lago azul
360 spx 98
QUEDA DE JET SKY - Represa do Guarapiranga - SP
MERGULHANDO COM UM JET SKI
MERGULHANDO COM UM JET SKI 2
manobras d jet com rogerio
Jet ski gti 130 hp
Kawasaki 2011 Jet Ski Ultra 300X LX First Ride
SeaDoo vs Yamaha
HD Jet Ski Capsize POV
Jet ski manobras
Yamaha VXR and FZR Drag Race Sea-Doo RXT-X
Yamaha VX Cruiser 110 hp jump to the big waves
Cavalo-de-pau mal sucedido
Queda do Jet ski
Jet Ski XP Guaratuba
CEN Waveshark - rc Jetski
Bahamas lightning almost hits jetski
Crashmaster OTTO - crash Serbia
60 mph jetski spin gone wrong
Sea Doo GTI SE PWC 2008- By BoatTestcom
Jet ski Crash into the rocks at JAWS Dec 2009
Jet Ski of Miami
Sea Doo GTI-SE
ShoreMaster Shoreport On Off With Sea Doo GTI
Launch ramp fun part 2
How Its Made Personal Watercraft
Sea-Doo Rotax Engine Development 2008 HQ - By BoatTESTcom
CRUZ-IN JACOBS WELL GOLD COAST QUEENSLAND FISHING off the SEADOO GTX AVI
WiiFiish goes FISHING on our SEADOO GTX Shuttlecraft GOLD COAST Queensland AustraliaAVI
Jet Ski Safaris Gold Coast Adventure
For Sale 1996 Gti seadoo and shuttle craft
Shuttle Craft For Sale
yamaha jetski gp 8000r engine rebuild 021
wave runner repair
Sea-Doo GTI SE Go Pro Hero HD
iBirthday Surprise - 2011 Sea-Doo RXT aS 260 - route 1 motorsports
2010 Sea Doo Advanced TEC iCATCH PWC
BTD Marine - Sports Deck - TunaFishingpt2wmv
BTD Marine - Sports Deck - Speed trials
SEALVER Wave Boat - Essai moteurboatcom
Chuck flailing himself off the Shuttlecraft
How Its Made Fiberglass Boats
Babe on the Jet Ski and by the Pool
jet ski accident
wave runner crash
Jet Ski Crashes Jumps
double backflip jet ski freeride Pierre MAIXENT
Oside Crew SuperMan BACKFLIP Freeride Crashes Jet Ski
Insane Jetski Freestyle Backflips Eric Malone 2005
ERIC MALONE HUUGE BACK FLIP
Bad Boy Jet Ski
JET SKI FREESTYLE
Jet Ski shows - Amazing Freestyle Stunts - Unseen WFWA Footage
Jetski Backflip and rolls in daytona beach fl
Pancake Pete Double Barrel Roll attempt
Jet Powered Waverunner
Andrew Gergel Jetski Colorado River
jetski in snow
Jet Ski Video with GoPro
Jet Ski Village avec GOPRO HDavi
Test Helmet Digital Hero 5 170 on Superjet
Free Ride Landes Sessions 2010
V Wake Show
jet ski in a tight Lake Powell canyon
Jet Ski up a slot canyon
Jet Skis Jump Big Waves
Single Track Jet Ski Racing Crash BBS Kawasaki 650sx California Jet Skiing
Wakeboarding behind a stand up jet ski
JETSKI JUNKIES - 2011 XSCREAM DAYTONA FREERIDE
650SX Jet Ski Free Ride
jet ski freestyle Oceanside and Lake Powell
SXR 800 x Superjet
creeks July 2009
-- More than 2,000 global ski areas listed, including Aspen, Whistler, Vail, Killington, Jackson Hole and more.
-- Trail maps of most ski areas
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Post photos from the slopes
-- "Powder Points" highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts by area
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
SkiReport requires the following permissions:
-- android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION && android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Helps us find resorts near your current location
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE && android.permission.INTERNET
Allow us to download reports and trail maps.
-- android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE && android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Make is possible for us to store & retrieve trail maps.
The following allow us to send you Powder Alerts (if you opt-in) and check for a Google account (which is required by GCM) :
Is required by the Google Maps API.
Its based on the Google Maps we all know and love, with the runs layered on top. (Did i mention it will work offline?)
-runs and lifts for Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets, St Jean d'Aulps
-familiar Google maps controls
-offline map cache - no need for data on the mountain.
-compass orientation - map will face the direction you hold it
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy S2
Ski Buddy Plus provides GPS data to you in real time as you ski by speaking it over your earphones. In Ski Mode, Ski Buddy Plus will automatically track your top speed, average speed, distance, vertical, and duration on your way down the run, and then will speak them while you are on the lift heading back up the mountain. A Ski Stats page shows totals across all runs as well as the stats for the individual runs. Runs can be viewed on Google Maps. Markers show the locations of the run start, top speed, and finish. Pan and zoom are supported, as are normal, satellite, hybrid, and terrain views.
- Expanded reporting in Ski Mode. Top speed, average speed, vertical drop, distance traveled and duration are reported for each run.
- A Ski Statistics display provides viewing of cumulative values for duration, distance and vertical, and overall top speed and average speed across all runs. In addition this display allows viewing of the stats for each individual run.
- Runs can be viewed on Google Maps which shows ski lifts and runs for many resorts. Markers show the locations of the run start, top speed, and finish. Pan and zoom are supported, as are normal, satellite, hybrid, and terrain views.
- Screen colors can be customized to your liking.
- Option to Suppress Repeats. When this option is set, speed and altitude values will not be spoken if they are the same as the previously spoken value.
- Application audio is automatically muted during incoming phone calls.
- If music is playing, it will be paused while the app speaks.
- Option to calculate altitude from barometric pressure instead of GPS.
The map charts the position of over 440 resorts across the Alps from Lyon to Ljubljana, and Milan to Munich. The app is effectively a digital version of the paper map, which was first released for the 2011 season, but with several additional features, including:
· the routes of more than 15 overnight trains to the Alps from countries across the continent to help skiers travel in style from destinations as far afield as London, Rome, Prague, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Moscow (verified by the Man in Seat 61)
· a total of 130 rail-served resorts uncovered by the SkiRail Map research team from Swiss slopes within an hour train’s ride of Zurich, to Italian resorts just an hour from the coast
· the position of 25 airports in, or near, the Alps, highlighting the ones with their own railway station for a seamless connection with the local rail network
· the addition of over 50 railway stations in the Alps to help ski-rail passengers orientate themselves as they travel through the mountains
· grid references for all 130 rail-served resorts to enable destinations to be found quickly and easily
· a number of unusual, non rail-served destinations such as Liechtensteins’s only ski resort (Malbun, and Gréolieres Les Neige in Provence (just 20 kms from the Mediterranean with views across to Corsica)
A wide range of skiing data is provided on resorts accessible by rail including the extent of downhill and cross-country skiing available, altitude, vertical drop, difficulty of skiing, and journey times by rail to the nearest city.
Intrepid skiers will now be able to plan their relaxing, low-carbon adventures from their smartphones, and benefit from train travel, the most enjoyable form of mountain transport other than skiing itself.
The original SkiRail Map of the Alps is on sale from Roger Lascelles (Maps) Ltd and from most good bookstores, and is available both as a handy folded map and wall map. The folded map comes with an accompanying 40-page factfile giving more information on skiing by train and the various resorts. Purchasers of the Android App can now receive a 25% discount on the folded map. For more information, please visit http://www.rogerlascellesmaps.co.uk/Map.aspx?of=Ski_Rail_Map_Special_Offer
WHAT OUR REVIEWERS SAY ABOUT THE SKIRAIL MAP OF THE ALPS...
'A much better option than trying to make sense of the various rail networks’ websites' Chamonet.com
'An interesting and helpful start to your rail experience' Where to Ski and Snowboard (website)
'For less than a tenner it puts everything you need in one handy package. And if you’re planning a big ski rail trip this winter, it’s indispensable. Verdict – excellent if you fancy a rail jaunt. Useful even if not as it maps out all resorts, how they are linked, and how to get there.' Fall-line Skiing issue 95
'This map enables you to understand where resorts are – and plan exciting journeys to reach them. I love it!'Responsible Skiing
Simon Calder’s ‘Travel tip of the week’ The Independent - January 2011
'A map showing the key rail routes to the main Alpine resorts – a terrific idea' The Man in Seat 61 - International Rail Expert
‘Green-minded skiers and boarders should get their hands on this map’ Green Magazine
‘Great news for anyone who’s been thinking of train travel as a way of reducing their carbon emissions’ Natives
Urban Assault: In a new town, or just getting into urban skiing/snowboarding? Look no further for your local guide to the ins and outs of the near-by rails, jib, jumps, drops, and more!
On the Mountain: We all look for those side-trail jumps or that little (or not so little) cliff we can jump off when we're skiing or snowboarding, but what if you want to let other know about a particularly awesome feature? We're here to help.
Ski and ride in the know! Trust in Ullr
Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
- The Box Score shows goals, penalties, and assists
- Live Game Results shows game scores and stats
- Keep up with your team with news, backstage content, videos, and photos
- Schedule ensures you never miss a game!
- Standings keeps you on top of how your team is doing in the league
- Player Stats shows you all the details you care about for your fave player
- Stay up to date with push notification alerts and get game start times, scores and more
- Follow your favourite Jet's Tweets
In addition to the many high-quality trail maps, Ski TrailMaps also provides a trial of advanced features including resort webcams, weather forecasts and snow report. In short, Ski TrailMaps provides all the information you need to enjoy a great day on the slopes. To continue to enjoy these features you’ll be prompted to upgrade to Ski TrailMaps Pro once your trial has expired.
TrailMaps features more than 1,000 high-quality color maps of ski resorts from around the world. The geographical areas including all 10 of Canada's provinces, 14 European countries (from Andora to the United Kingdom), the United States (36 states from Alaska to Wyoming), South American (resorts in Argentina and Chile), and Oceania (resorts in Australia and New Zealand).
Once loaded, you may zoom in and out of the map in portrait or landscape mode using the plus and minus buttons. You may also scroll around with your device's touchpad. It's a handy feature when you want to get a close-up view of a map's legend and the mountain resort's specific details, such as topography, ski-run names and difficulty ratings, or the location of chair lifts and ski patrol huts.
Two icons appear at the top of the screen with each map download. Pressing on the snowflake-shaped button will provide you with up-to-date snow reports for the resort you're viewing. Similarly, selecting the mountain-shaped icon will allow you to see what the weather's doing at the resort with the area's most recent forecast.
With some resorts, a third, camera lens-shaped icon will also appear. Pressing on this selection will tap into a live webcam feed for a real-time look at a resort's conditions.
Also, the sheer size of some resorts means that they are often served with more than one map. If your resort of choice falls in this category, you'll be prompted to select your mobile device's menu button to download the additional maps.
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Now, you can stay in touch with the Jets anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Jets, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Jets' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated Twitter of all of your favorite Jets tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of MetLife Stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
-In-stadium live video and replays: Limited beta test; connect to the MLSOpen Wi-Fi network at MetLife Stadium
Follow us @nyjets on Twitter for updates or visit www.newyorkjets.com.
SUPPORT/QUESTIONS; Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The Official New York Jets app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the New York Jets.
Hier hast du schnellen Zugriff auf Öffnungs- und Sonderöffnungszeiten, Preise, Anfahrt...
Mit einem Blick auf die Webcam hast du einen aktuellen Überblick über die Anlage.
AlpineReplay allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With AlpineReplay you can measure:
★ Much more
Ski Buddy provides GPS data to you in real time as you ski by speaking it over your earphones. In Ski Mode, Ski Buddy will automatically track your top speed on your way down the run, and then will speak it while you are on the lift heading back up the mountain.
- Speed is spoken every 5 or 10 units (e.g. every 5mph or 10mph)
- Odometer is spoken every 1, 5 or 10 units
- Altitude is spoken every 100, 200 or 500 units
- Time is spoken every hour, half hour, or quarter hour
- Top speed on each run is automatically spoken
- The display has large, easy to read numbers for use in the car or other vehicle
- Speed, top speed, odometer, altitude, GPS coordinates, and time are displayed
- Portrait and landscape orientations are supported
- Metric and imperial units are supported
- 24-hour and 12-hour time formats are supported
More from developer
Leader absolu de la presse motonautique, cette nouvelle version digitale vous offre des innovations à couper le souffle !
Jet Ski Magazine France est disponible en quelques clics seulement depuis tous vos supports numériques (iPad, iPhone, …), en mode ONLINE comme OFFLINE !
Une fois en mode lecture, vous avez un accès immédiat aux nombreux articles divers et variés, aux galeries photos, aux vidéos exclusives, aux portfolios, aux encadrés… Ne vous y méprenez pas ! Il ne s'agit pas d'un PDF mais d'applications spécifiques qui offrent une interactivité accrue ! Fini les longues attentes devant votre boîte à lettres ou encore les déplacements pour aller chercher votre magazine préféré chez votre marchand de journaux. Désormais, il est accessible en moins de 30 secondes !
•accès sécurisé mode log in / log out
•News gratuites sur appli
•articles complets et détaillés
•galeries photos HD illimitées
•vidéos HD exclusives
•mode plein écran pour photo et vidéo
•mode de lecture Online ou Offline
•partage via les réseaux sociaux Facebook, Twitter, mail...
•accès par article
•accès par rubrique
•accès par chemin de fer
•liens et mails cliquables
•téléchargement partiel ou total
•compte personnel sécurisé
•gestion des numéros achetés
•gestion de l'abonnement
•gestion des numéros téléchargés
•offres commerciales géolocalisées