Once configured, Calendar Wakey will look at your calendar events, once per day, and set an alarm so that you wake up the next day in time for your first appointment.
It's really useful, for example, if you're a student and your calendar changes basically every day. Instead of having to set the alarm manually every evening, this app will do it for you.
How to use:
1. Grant calendar permissions if you're asked
2. Select your prefered alarm clock app (should work with any of them, in theory)
3. Set the time you need to prepare between the alarm and your first event
4. Mess around with the other settings, if you want/need to
5. Enable the application
6. TEST THAT IT'S WORKING CORRECTLY. Your alarm will be set every evening at 9PM by default, according to your calendar events at the time, and will not be updated after that. You'll get a notification to confirm that it ran.