Appopps Greatest app until Samsung-Google updated my Knox software from 1.0-2.0 and its functionality was disabled!!! Google appears to be making it more difficult to limit their ability to collect your info. Their initial idealism to create freedom appears to change into a controlling money driven corporation.
Best install screen ever Not working on HTC M7. Immediately after install it tells me "I am useless on this device" and gives uninstall option. Slick. Giving 5 stars because clean honest code. Cheers
No longer working on 4.4.2. Had I known, I would have never updated to the latest version. Google has made a complete horlicks out of user privacy.
Excellent Mam this is so far one of the bestaps!!! Please try fix it for 4.4. If knew this wont work on 4.4 i wouldnt download the kitkat update!
Lollipop? I have a HTC One M7 using Jellybean and AppOps working great, but will it work with the new Lollipop update?.
Didn't work, still love it. Great dev. App didn't work for my device and immediately gave me the option to uninstall it. Thanks!
- No more support for 4.4.2. I cannot do anything about it so far.
- Kitkat support (Thanks github.com/buzeeg !)
- Catch Exception (as Android 4.4 remove this AppOps Activity)
- Prompt for app uninstall in this case
- Reduce the size of the application by 5
- Debug mode disabled (...)
- Initial release