- Guided walking tours of the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens
- Read descriptions of features at each stop or listen to a voice-over
- Use the interactive map to find each tour stop or other garden features over 99-acres
- Get directions quickly from anywhere in the world
- Answers to frequently asked questions about everything there is to know about the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens
You can call the Grow Shop from the application itself or even geographically locate! do not waste time searching the Internet ... here you all!
More from developer
Deze gids bevat:
- Interviews met de sleutelfiguren achter deze Floriade
- Interactieve kaart met 35 points of interest waarover je meer informatie kan opvragen
- Audio, afbeeldingen, video's
- Archeologische expeditie door een deel van het park, gerealiseerd door Arcadis en Kinkorn
- Praktische informatie voor je bezoek
Die Führung beinhaltet:
- Interviews mit den Schlüsselfiguren dieser Ausgabe der Floriade
- Eine interaktive Karte mit 35 Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Audio, Bilder und Videos
- Archäologische Erkundung der Gegend, präsentiert von Arcadis und Kinkorn
- Weitere praktische Informationen für Ihren Besuch
This audio visual app guides you around Liverpool, taking you to the places where the Beatles grew up, where they met, played and hung out. Places of interest include the Mathew Street quarter - Mecca for all Beatles pilgrims - with its famous Cavern, White Star, Grapes, and Wall of Fame; the birthplaces and childhood homes of the Fab 4; the places where they hung out, auditioned and played, including the Jac, the Casbah Coffee Club, and the Empire Theatre.
Features of this app
Location-based GPS map, available even when offline
Information on all points of interest available in both text and audio formats
Images to help guide you around the city
Ability to visit sites in your own time and in any order you wish
This application was produced by imagineear (www.imagineear.com) in conjunction with smArtapps (www.smartapps.fr)
Enjoy the tour!
*It requires the /mptouch/settings folder to exist
*It requires the /LOG/ folder to exist
*It can only been seen with virtual keys enabled as it will show only in the virtual taskbar. It runs nevertheless but sometimes monitoring is desired. Turn the virtual keys ON via Manageear to show the battery icon in the taskbar.
When made visible, it can be accessed from the virtual taskbar. It shows information on the number of charge cycles recorded on a particular battery from the moment the MPtouch has been initialized. It also shows the battery voltage at this moment ranging from 100% at roughly 4050mV, to 0% around 3350mV.
The charge cycles are stored on the MPtouch device and NOT inside the battery itself. Therefore the MPtouch device needs adjusting of this value the moment another battery is inserted.
Resetting its value to 0 can either be done via Manageear or by supplying batteryreset.txt in the /mptouch/settings/ folder. Once read and processed, this file is deleted.
Setting its value to any other value can be done by supplying battery.txt in the /mptouch/settings/ folder with a value inside this TXT file, in case a battery is inserted with a known cycle history. Once read and processed, this file is deleted.
Its current value is stored in /LOG/battery.txt and constantly passed to the tourBuilder app during use.
Additional functions of Battery =
* it overlays a full screen low battery at 3350mV and automatically shuts down the MPtouch in 30 seconds after initial display
* it sets the audio circuitry to a correct start position at each reboot
* it scans for date.txt in the root Flash folder. When found, it automatically sets it date/time on the basis of the date modified properties of this file. It then deletes the file. This is to automatically set the date/time on a large number of MPtouch devices in parallel running without Wifi (and therefore lacking the option to automatically sync to the internet time stamp)
THIS APK ONLY RUNS ON THE MPTOUCH DEVICE
*Copy all jpg to use as T99 screens to /temp/ (create if not there)
*Start T99 aid
*Select the jpg to serve as the base for a T99 screen
*Supply the first 4 digits (prefix) of the T99 screen (XXXX_)
*Supply the last 4 digits (action) of the T99 screen (_ZZZZ)
*Provide either up to 4 separate T99 coordinates [AA,BB,CC,DD] that will link to _ZZZZ when pressed
*Provide either a range of ascending T99 coordinates [EE,FF] that will link to _ZZZZ when pressed
*Select how the link should behave once triggered (to play in Fullscreen/Portrait and/or keylock mode)
*Press Generate and the T99 links will be created into /temp/output/
THIS APK WILL ONLY RUN ON THE MPTOUCH DEVICE
*Virtual keys = turn ON or OFF. Requires reboot
*LED keys = turn ON or OFF. Requires reboot
*Rotate = allow device to rotate screen. Instant
*Logging = records tourBuilder usage stats. Instant
*Autostart tourBuilder = starts tourBuilder at boot.
*Alarm = turn detection ON or OFF. Requires reboot.
*Home Screen mode. In case Rotate is OFF, sets the default screen orientation. Requires reboot.
*RESET batter counter. In case a new battery is inserted, this resets the device counter of charge cycles on the inserted battery
*Install APKs. Takes all APK files in /APK and /imagineear and does a quick install and reboots the MPtouch automatically afterwards. Difference between the /APK and /imagineear folder = normally 3rd party apps are stored in /APK and the core imagineear apps are in /imagineear. Use with care!
*Reboot. Quick method to reboot the MPtouch
*Shut down. Quick method to shut down the MPtouch
Although some settings are immediately applied, it is advised to reboot the MPtouch after each change in Manageear.
All settings result in a TXT file that resides in /mptouch/settings/
This folder (/mptouch/settings/) must exist on the Flash memory of the device. In case it does not, Manageear will not run correctly.
THIS APK ONLY RUNS ON THE MPTOUCH DEVICE.
Its purpose is to =
*show a list of available content tours/languages
*once a tour has been selected, it runs content blocks that are loaded on the local /mptouch/ of its flash memory
*triggering of these content blocks can be done via several methods =
** random access/entry on the virtual keypad (''classic mode'')
** via a prescribed order (chained) at a prescribed tempo ("linear mode")
** POI/Menu/List driven ("app mode")
** externally via geopositioning
*true real time scheduler. Any content change is instantly applied and can be done locally
*no external software suite required for content updates. Can all be done locally in a straight forward manner with nominal PC skills
*no external software suite required for uploading data to the devices. The content structure is open and transparent
*allows for 3rd party apps to be triggered to temporarily overlay the tourBuilder (break-out)
*restricts users inside a chosen tour (folder). Recycling to the tour list is done via a secret code to enter (by staff)
*shows battery percentage and condition between each tour
*fully optimized for repetitive use
This app requires the /mptouch/ folder to be present on the Flash memory of the MPtouch.
THIS APK ONLY RUNS ON A MPTOUCH DEVICE