SMS from your computer, synced with your Android SMS inbox. Similar to apps such as mysms,mightytext,airdroid,etc
Webtext is quite different from apps like Voxer, WhatsApp, Kik Messenger, mightytex, Facebook messenger, and google+ because we integrate with your phone's SMS inbox directly. We allow you to send Color SMS and Color Text via the phone or computer. We are a service that remotely syncs with your phone like MySMS or MightyText.
WebText lets you send/receive SMS from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers
What version of Firefox do I need to run? Any Firefox version after Firefox v 12 should work well
What version of Chrome do I need to run? Any Chrome version after Chrome v 18.0 should work well
mighty text mighty text mighty text, mightytext, mightytext, mightytext,mightytext, mightytext, mightytext
mighty text mighty text mighty text
mighty text mighty text
WebText lets you send/receive SMS from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers. wgda, wgda2, mysms
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web. And starting with version 2.0 you can also see your notifications on other Android devices, for example notifications from your phone on your tablet.
In order to use the app you also need to install one the companion browser extensions:
ABOUT THIS APP
We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (http://www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart (Germany). The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data we published a scientific paper that was presented in the CHI 2014 conference (http://goo.gl/OXjjcb [PDF]).
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments in Google Play is very limited, so please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead or post in our Google+ Commmunity (http://goo.gl/7eV2Wh). Thank you!
**We need your help testing Intel x86 Atom based devices! If you have an Intel x86 Atom based device, download Firefox Beta and tell us what you think. **
Find a bug? Report it at http://mzl.la/android_bugs.
Want to know more about the permissions Firefox requests? http://mzl.la/Permissions
See our list of supported devices and latest minimum system requirements at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/mobile/platforms/.
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
■ User Reviews
"Easily the best browser I have ever used. It's fast, voice recognition is awesome, and the entire layout is beautiful. Reminds me of a chrome and dolphin mashup with 10 times the speed. Love this browser keep up the good work :-)" - Ash B
■ All features are FREE for this mini browser
- No more than 1.5s to open a site
- Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s
- Small size with powerful functions
- Never leave process running in background
- Exit completely with one click
- Less memory usage & lower power consumption
- Integrate RSS feed reader by country and category
- Enjoy off-line reading with download function provided by Next View
Convenient and strong extensions bring personalized browser especially for you! More coming soon!
- Customizable home screen for quick accessing to your favorite sites
- Switch between tabs with simple gesture
- Browse the latest news, sports, entertainment and more updates by free subscription
- Various plugin add-ons (Evernote, Facebook, Pocket,QR code, Screenshot, PDF,Auto-refresh,
Translation,private bookmark,Deft pages) to extend functionality without limitation
- Import and sync chrome bookmarks (Need to install Next Sync Plus on Chrome. Sync bookmarks with folders perfectly between Chrome and Next Browser ) link here:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eikaoeimlnplikakodlifpagiklbnefj/publish-accepted?hl=en
- Secure browse web in incognito mode
■ We love hearing from you.
Contact us at http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com and rate us today!
■ Have questions or need help?
■ Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service
WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well.
NOTE: The Full Version in-app purchase is required for more than demo use.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
Summary: WIB is a web browser for Android Wear smartwatches and works for browsing all websites.
• Turbo Mode from Yandex browser not only speeds up the loading of pages, but also videos. Open up webpages and watch videos without any slowdown.
• Yandex understands which site you need, even without the exact address: it knows which page to open immediately, saving you time.
• Answers to several questions are instantly displayed without having to leave a page. Any site is available in one click with Tableau.
We are happy to hear your feedback so that we can take it into account in the new version. We answer all questions relating to the browser. You can write to us directly from the app (in Settings / Feedback) or via the feedback form on http://feedback2.yandex.com/mbrowser.
Quick and convenient access to your favorite sites
• Tableau automatically appears when clicking on the Yandex.Browser address bar or opening a new tab. It’s a selection of links to sites that you frequently visit.
• You can manually select the sites you want and pin them to Tableau so that they’ll always be there.
Fast video and page loads, saving on data charges
• Turbo technology allows Yandex.Browser to compress the content of webpages and videos so that you can load them faster, even with a slow connection, saving on data charges.
Search with less clicks
• The browser will show facts and figures in search suggestions, such as the weight of a brick, or the capital of Madagascar.
• Yandex.Browser on tablets opens a webpage next to the search results so that it’s easier for you to navigate and find the site you need.
SmartBox for web addresses and queries
• The browser understands site addresses and search queries entered either from a keyboard as well as with your voice.
• Recognizes a number of webpages based on simple descriptions, such as if you enter [financial times] or [wikipedia], then the browser will open them right away.
Syncs your data
• Syncing makes it convenient to use the browser on different devices: there’s no need to set up your bookmarks or favorites again, they’ll automatically be transferred from your computer to your device.
• All of your browser’s bookmarks are kept in a special Yandex server: even if your device fails, they will still be safe.
“Push to Call”
• Click on telephone numbers that you find in your browser, and your computer will tell your phone to call that number for you (if syncing has been enabled on Yandex.Browser on both devices)
1. More Customizable
We have optimized the default features listed in the (Side) Toolbar. And you can customize the features as you like: re-arrange, add and remove buttons, just by dragging the corresponding icon.
In addition to the toolbar customization, you can also personalize the background color and the action of the Volume Keys. You can set the Volume Key's action to switch tabs, scroll up/down the page or zoom into the page.
2. Personalized Themes
Bored with the default theme? Can't be satisfied just changing the theme’s color? No Problem! Boat Browser’s got you covered!
Boat Browser’s team will supply you more and more cool themes and styles, to make your browser completely personalized!
An Add-on is the unlimited expansion of your browser. Customize your browser by installing Boat Add-on’s that will enhance your browsing experience. These features can be easily found in the Side Toolbar, after installation.
We will continue to develop a variety of popular and fashionable add-ons. Keep your browser up to date!
4. Powerful Bookmarks Management
Bookmarks Manager supports new folder, drag and drop, batch delete, import, export and Sync with stock browser bookmarks!
Cloud center supports backup and restore bookmarks and speed dials with Google Drive between devices with the same Google account. Also Firefox bookmark sync is supported (Pro feature).
5. Side Toolbar
You can reach the toolbar by swiping the right side of the screen. And, if you don’t like it, just change the settings in setting menu. We hope it will bring you a new quicker, smarter browsing experience from now on!
6. Speed dial
Add your favorite websites into the speed dial menu and keep them handy :). Folder for speed dials is supported (Pro feature)
7. Floating tab
This feature supports multi-windows as PC does. You may float multiple tabs on any app.
Boat Browser also supplies some very useful features like,
- Video & Flash Video & YouTube Video Support… (In Android 4.4 plus flash doesn't work on some devices)
- Voice Command and Voice Search…
- Support App to SD function…
- Support Cache to SD function…
- Easy file Downloading
- User Agent Switching that allows you to view websites/web pages, in many formats!
- Multi-touch Pinch to Zoom support
- Super easy copy/paste
The add-ons can be easily found by searching the key worlds below, in Google Play:
1. Boat FB Add-on
2. Boat Password Manager Add-on
3. Boat URL Shortener Add-on
4. Boat Web2PDF Add-on
5. Boat Tab History Add-on
6. Boat Show IP Add-on
7. Boat Evernote Web Clipper Add-on
Also, there are some features which need purchase license key to unlock, including:
1. Floating tab feature which will float on any app.
2. Removes the banner Ads in the bookmark page and the interstitial Ads when exit browser.
3. Supports the ability to delete ALL speed dial icons, including the preset icons.
4. Supports folders for speed dial icons.
5. Firefox bookmark sync support.
6. Support up to 32 tabs.
Please download license key apk file from Google play
In this free version, users may see two kinds of Ads:
1. Banner ads in some pages, such as bookmark page.
2. Interstitial ads when users exit the browser.
This is a Browser for you! If you have any problems with it, please let us know. We are committed to providing you with the best Browser available!
Our Email: email@example.com
Find out more about us via:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
Google plus - http://goo.gl/um2r08
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
UC Browser HD is specially designed for your big screen. With a gesture controlled video player, gesture controlled browsing and more, UC Browser HD truly gives you the best browsing experience on tablets and phablets.
★★★★★ “UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage.” - About.com
★★★★★ “ Lots of developers sadly overlook how other gestures (like with two fingers) can be used to aid productivity. So it’s good to see that the popular UC Browser has included some for Android tablet users. I tested it out on my Nexus 7, and it works very well.” - TechInAsia.com
★ Intuitive Gesture Control - Control your tabs simply by swiping your fingers.
★Gesture Controlled Video Player - Adjust the volume, brightness and move backward and forward through the video, all with a finger slide.
★ Watch While Downloading - Preview videos while they are being downloaded.
★ Smart Downloading - Supports multi-task, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
★Block Intrusive Ads - Block ads for a more pleasant browsing experience.
★ Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
★Night Mode - Protect your eyes in the dark.
★ Speed Dial - Access your favorite web pages with just one touch from the home page.
★ Cloud Sync - Sync your bookmarks easily between various devices.
★★★★★ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
★★★★★ We've tried lots of browsers for Android and we've to admit that there are really good ones. However, first time we tried UC Browser we felt something different. It's like the others wouldn't have not fully grasped the essence of what a mobile browser should be. UC Browser did. This feeling of toying with truly native mobile browser makes the difference, and makes us understand that million of downloads (and 300 million users around the World). - AppsZoom.com
★★★★★ Though smartphones and tablets are meant to be used with simple gestures, both Google and Apple – and lots of developers – sadly overlook how other gestures (like with two fingers) can be used to aid productivity. So it’s good to see that the popular UC Browser has included some for Android tablet users. I tested it out on my Nexus 7, and it works very well. It saves making the two taps needed to hit the tab switcher and select the desired tab in Chrome for Android. Plus, UC Browser HD starts up faster for me than Chrome. - TechInAsia.com
★ Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
★ Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
★ Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser for Android and UC Browser Mini for Android!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Follow us on:
Comments, questions or suggestions?Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Incognito Mode: Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Security: Keep your browsing safe & private.
- Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
- Supports Adobe Flash Player
- Supports Homepage, Bookmarks, History, Small Footprint and Full-screen mode.
- Super easy copy/paste
- Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
- User Agent settings
- Advanced Gesture feature
- Sharing: Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through social media channels.
- Advanced Settings
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest version (16.0) of the Flash player over the cloud.
Save your bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 20M per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
☆ Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
=== In-App-Purchase ===
* One-Year subscription of Adobe Flash 24/7 support over cloud for $1.99
* One-month subscription of downloading files to cloud (up to 1G per file) for $0.99
===== Limitations =====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
Photon supports not only Flash videos, but also games and websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate the support on your tablets or phones. You can use Photon for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Key Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse and play video plus live TV full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Bookmark with folders support
6) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Set user agent as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
7) Ad block and pop up blocker support
8) Support for Adobe FLV and SWF format
9) Local Access mode allows users to instantly watch movies & local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
10) Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth even on 3G networks.
11) Different mode allows you to optimize your experience.
12) 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
With Photon browser, there is no sign up and need to learn how to install the Adobe Flash Player plugin or APK file. Just press the lightning bolt button and it just works without root. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of watching online videos and playing Facebook games on Photon. Join them and download for free.
Game Websites supported: Pogo games, Starfall, Armor Games and many more...
Facebook Games supported include: Candy Crush Saga, Dragon City, Double Down Casino, Battle Pirates and many more...
NOTE - Please note that Photon supports Adobe Flash which is different from Adobe AIR which runs outside of the browser and can be downloaded separately.
What blogs and tech sites have to say:
" Photon can access Hulu or online game sites like Kongregate " - About.com
"Overall, if I were to review and compare Puffin vs Photon, I would rate Puffin a 3.5 star and Photon a 4.5 star out of 5 star." - TechNoose.com
"After downloading the app, I was watching Flash videos on Hulu and YouTube in a matter of seconds. The playback was fast, the experience was stable and I was in streaming video heaven!" - BigFishGames
- Fast and easy to use: Our fastest browser for Android loads webpages almost instantly, in the right size and format for your phone.
- Keep your connection: Browse at high speed outside 3G coverage with Off-Road Mode.
- News for you: Find out what’s happening with the Discover feature, your personal news feed.
- Instant favorites: Set your top sites and bookmarks in the Speed Dial - open them with one click!
- Music, movies and more: Start, stop, resume, save and rename the media files you keep on your phone with our download manager.
If your device is not compatible with the Opera browser, download Opera Mini. http://bit.ly/opera-mini-promo
Discover what Opera browser for Android can do for you. Download free.
Share the news with your friends! And +1 us on G+ too!
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch with Opera:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/opera/
With SmshareConnect, you can send SMS from any Android device using your primary Android device.
* How can you use it?
First, you need to install smshare on the primary Android device that you usually use to make calls and send SMS.
Second, install SmshareConnect on the other Android device (for example, a wifi tablet), then log in using your smshare account.
Now, when you write SMS (on your tablet, for example), they go to your primary Android phone that will send them.
This is a free app but sms are sent using your text plan. The phone number of the primary Android phone will be shown to the recipient.
This is a BETA version, which means that it is still under development. Any remark or feature request will be very appreciated.