Vector GUI Watch Face for Wear OS!
!! NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR S2 / GEAR S3 / GALAXY WATCH !! (running Tizen OS)
If you have one, do not install this application.
To find support and compatible applications with your watch, please go to http://www.themaapps.com/watch_on_tizen_os
★ Features of Vector GUI Watch Face
- Choose your own title in place of "VECTOR"
- Circular animation in interactive mode
- Choose design colors
- Day & Month
- Watch battery
- Mobile battery
- Daily step count
- Heartbeat frequency
- Unread SMS
- Unread Email from Gmail
- Missed calls
- Complication (wear 2.0)
The whole SETTINGS of the watch face are located in the "Wear OS" app of your mobile.
Just hit the gear icon over the watch face preview and the settings screen will show up!
- Choose design colors on watch & mobile
- Change the indicator to display on the 3 positions
- Choose between up to 8 indicators
+ Complication (wear 2.0)
- Switch between éco / simple b&w / full ambient mode
- Enable animation in interactive mode
- Define heartbeat frequency refresh rate
- Define weather refresh rate
- Weather unit
- 12 / 24 hours mode
- Define interactive mode duration
- Define card size
- Choose between 2 weather providers (Yr & OpenWeatherMap)
★ Interactivity of watch face
- On touch, you can now change its displayed data among the 8 data available.
- On touch, you can now access to a detailed data screen for all data available.
- Added "shortcuts" dials (translate, maps, timer, etc...)
- Activate interactivity in settings.
This watch face will be installed automatically from your phone paired.
If it doesn't show up please go to the Wear OS App > Settings and Resync all apps.
Once installed, you can select the Vector GUI Watch Face from the Wear OS App.
Or long tap on the current watch face screen: watch face selector screen will open.
★ More watch faces
Visit my watch faces collection for Wear OS on the Play Store at https://goo.gl/CRzXbS
** If you have any issues or questions, fill free to contact me by email (English or French language) before giving a bad rating. Thanks!
/!\ Your watch should be up to date, with Lolipop (Android 5.0) /!\