Safe Play is a must-have tool for all Android users concerned about their privacy and safety.
Identify at a glance all the risks to which you are exposed from apps, whether on Google Play or already installed on your device.
Instead of trying to eliminate malware once it is already installed, just avoid downloading it!
“Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.”
― Edward Snowden
The Safe Play app can be tested free of charge for a few days, then a small fee is required to continue using all the features.
Please note that the Android system does not allow (except on a “rooted” device) to remove unsafe permissions from an app. The only user choice is to install an app with all its permissions, or not to install it. Thanks to Safe Play, this choice is now fully informed.
We advise you to be vigilant with apps permissions, including ours! So here are the explanations for the permissions required by Safe Play:
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (View network connections) - To check if the network is available.
- GET_ACCOUNTS (Find accounts on the device) - To use the Google account with Google Play.
- INTERNET (Full network access) - To connect to Google Play and to verify the number of testing days.
- USE_CREDENTIALS (Use accounts on the device) - To use the Google account with Google Play.
- BILLING (Google Play billing service) - To feed the developer ;-)
- READ_GSERVICES (Read Google service configuration) - To get the device identifier, required to access Google Play.
For any question, please contact support (at) tokata (dot) fr
The source code of the application will be published when the amount of payments has reached 1000€. Thanks for your support!