Chase Whisply is a free application without any ads developped by two CS students during their free time. Don't expect it to compete with a AAA game made by a professional studio. Chase Whisply is provided "as it" and may present a few bugs on some smartphones. Please, feel free to show your support to this open-source project: https://plus.google.com/communities/104127077976914732043
[Beta Test] Chase Whisply is an "augmented reality" FPS. You mission is to seek, find and kill the ghosts living around you.
Chase Whisply is an open source project.
[Special Thanks to ...]
All the people who helped us, especially T. Keunebroek, the XDA Android App Testers, and the frAndroid Forum members.
[Update Beta 3.2]
[Thanks to S.Mathis, We improved the game experience for Android 4.3]
In this update you will find:
a mission system (menu Profile -> Mission)
six brand new missions based on a little story
six new leaderboards
six new achievements
a rank system for each mission (with 5 different ranks: deserter, solider, corporal, sergeant & admiral)
some internal changes and improvements
[Update Beta 2.3]
* no more ghosts should be untargetable
* display an error message when no sensors are retrieved
* reloading time has been reduced (from 1500 ms to 1000ms)
* you can find the names of some beta testers who really helped us. i > Thanks to
* add two "uses-feature" : accelerometer & compass
* the profile has its own activity
* a drop system with 3 loots : Old Coin, Broken Helmet Horn and Baby Drool
* a craft system with 2 items : Steel Bullet and Gold Bullet
* the inventory section of the game is now fully implemented: Profile > Inventory You can manage all your items!
* you can change the sensor delay! i > Sensor Delay button
* you can now use some bonuses - that you crafted - to be a stronger hunter
* 3 new achievements (Novice, Trained and Expert Looter) they should be very easy with the current drop rates.
* drop rates are very high for beta test purpose only
Sometimes sensors go crazy, you will have to restart the game or move to another room. The magnetic field is somehow scrambled.
Please be sure that we are currently investigating these issues, and making our best to provide a better game experience.