1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
Built-in Lua scripting engine, syntax highlighting, included Lua samples and code templates, output area, save/open to/from SD card, ...
The main goal of SigmaScript is to provide an editor and scripting engine for Lua on Android. With SigmaScript, you can learn programming on your smartphone or tablet, develop algorithms with one of the most elegant and fast scripting languages.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
- Images of real animals included.
- Click on the animal images to play the sound.
- Play Mode
- Volume of app is controlled by default device volume control.
- No Ads integrated in the free version, so Kids enjoy uninterrupted learning from Purple Fig Studio apps.
Animals included in the app are : robin, anhinga, bear, bee, blue jay, dolphin, camel, canary, cat, chicken, chimp, cougar, coyote, cricket, crow, cuckoo, dog, donkey, duck, eagle, elephant, finch, frog, goat, goose, horse, jaguar, lamb, leopard, lion, monkey, moose, owl, panther, parrot, peacock, pig, raccoon, rattle snake, sandpiper, seagull, seal, sparrow, tarantula, tiger, toad, turkey, whale, wildboar, wolf and zebra.
Sounds and pictures Coming Soon are : Bison, Buffalo, Bull, Cow, Dinosaurs, Flamingo, Hen, Koala, Mouse, Panda, Puppy, Rabbit, Rooster, Sheep, Whale , Wolf, Zebra, Turkey, Snake and many more.
Tags: Kid / Kids, Games, Fun, pre-schooler, kids zoo, animal calls, Animal / Animals and pets, kids animals, kids animal, farm animal sounds, Lion sounds, animal pictures, animal apps, animal flash cards, Flashcards,animal kingdom, animal noises, animal names, animal world, animal zoo, Preschool, game, pre k games, games for preschoolers, kindergarten games, toddler occupier, fun games, kids,tapping zoo, farm animals, pet, pet, pet animals, Sound effect, Bird Sounds, Letters, Reading, Learning, Educational, Children, Preschool, Preschool-aged ,Teaching apps for kids, Baby ,Toddler , pronunciation, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Animal, Sound, Voice
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
AES Crypto uses the symmetric-key encryption algorithm AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), a particular version of the Rijndael algorithm. AES has never been broken and is currently used by the US Government. AES Crypto uses 256-bits keys, which offers the protection level recommended by the NSA for TOP SECRET files. With AES Crypto, your data are secured.
Your secret data are encrypted and saved in your phone's internal memory. Someone with access to these files, including this app's creator, wouldn't be able to read them. No plain text file is stored on your phone.