- Easy to use interface allows you to quickly create your albums and import your media within seconds.
- Does not duplicate any pictures or videos (saves space on the SDCARD)
- Auto import media directly into your albums from the camera / camcorder.
- Supports Standard Gallery Features such as: (Zooming, Slide Show, Sharing, Deleting, ect…).
- Media import filtering.
- Album customization.
- Video player and picture viewer.
- And much more...
For a more detailed description of what Media Gallery can do, please visit our website and download the detailed user manual. This will be the last media organizer you will ever buy!
We want to hear your feedback as well as other features you would like to see, please visit our website and tell us what you think.
* See which images are on your phone and which are on your sd card(if you have one)
* Browse gallery style through all of the images in your internal and external sd card
* Get a quick preview of each image with navigation
Notes SmartWatch 2 user
* Low power mode now supported. Open up your settings and choose to have the screen dim just during the slideshow or every time the watch face is not touched for a few seconds.
* The Clock Overlay will now show over your images even in low power mode.
Notes for SmartWatch Users:
* From the Full Screen gallery page swipe up from Clock overlay.
* From the folders page swipe left to go back
* From the gallery pane page swipe up to go back
* From the Full Screen Image page swipe up or down to go back
Also it looks like some users are having issues with the app not launching. We are working on a fix for this now so if the app does not work for you keep checking back here for an update.
We wanted to give you a chance to try this app out before buying it, so the app is fully functional for 3 days.
Quick Notes for Sony Liveview users:
* From the gallery list long press up to get back to the folder selector
* From the gallery page long press left or right to quickly jump to the next pane
If you upgrade to Premium you can have your images play in a slideshow. You will want to have your LiveView connected to power, but it is great for sitting at a desk and letting your favorite moments scroll by. Upgrade to premium by:
1. Open the LiveView app on your phone
2. Click on "Customize Tiles"
3. Click on "Manage plug-ins"
4. Click on "LiveView Gallery"
5. Click "Click here to purchase"
From this point you will walk through the Google Checkout system.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Display EXIF information (media metadata)
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
Features Includes :
- Hide and Lock Multiple Photos & Videos.
- Easy Pass Code Access.
- Move Photos & Videos between folders.
- Delete & Restore Photos or Videos Instantly.
- Instant playback of videos.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- See who tried to access PicLock
Two ways to Hide Photos & Videos to PicLock
1. Open PicLock, Set your passcode and create multiple folders.
2. Add multiple photos to your folders ( Just select the images you want hidden and tap the tick icon from the top )
1. While viewing a photo / video tap the share icon
2. Select PicLock from the list of apps
3. PicLock will transfer the photos & videos from your gallery and hide them.
We value your feedback and suggestions, please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts on how we can improve of future versions of Pic Lock. Contact us at - email@example.com for feedback and issues.
This is not unbreakable encryption, but a useful tool that will keep nosy people from seeing and playing your files.
★Do you have pictures or videos on your phone that you don't want others to see? Hide pictures & private videos with HidePhoto to keep them protected from prying eyes. Keeping pictures & videos safe, secure and hidden has never been easier!
☞ Show only what you want seen. Hiding pictures and videos with HidePhoto on Android gives you control of who sees what. Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. Take control of your privacy!
☞ Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind pin lock or pattern lock. With HidePhoto, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
Easy to use!
Gallery for quick and easy hiding
Take pictures or videos
Share pictures and videos
Multi-select pictures & videos for easy management
Most Secure - Hidden pictures are only visible in HidePhoto
Fastest and most secure private gallery
Tons more great features and even more coming soon!
Two easy ways to keep safe:
Select Pictures & Videos to Hide in HidePhoto
1. Open HidePhoto & tap the Lock icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap a folder to view items
3. Tap items to select & tap the lock at the top to hide selected pictures & videos
”Share” Pictures & Videos to Hide From Other Apps (gallery, browser, etc.)
1. While viewing an item tap the share icon
2. Select HidePhoto from the list of apps to share with
3. HidePhoto will remove the pictures & videos from your gallery and hide them safely in your vault
Free and no ads.
Great! How do I HidePhoto?
1. Select pictures and videos
2. Press hide
Q: How do I unhide pictures and videos?
A: 1. Open HidePhoto and select images and videos
2. In the bottom bar, press 'Unhide'
3. Confirm the unhide action
Q: How does HidePhoto work?
A: HidePhoto provides you with a locked gallery that lives on your phone.
Q: Does this app hide videos?
A: Yes, we support single video hiding and multiple videos. There is also no limit to how many videos you can hide.
Q: Where are my pictures after I un-hide them?
A: Your pictures will be in the same location as before they were hidden.
Q: I forgot my password, how to find it?
A: Open HidePhoto, If you are using pattern lock, please change to pin lock.
Tap the '?' icon .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer to reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
Q: Are my hidden pictures stored online?
A: No! HidePhoto only stores pictures in a secret box on your Android phone.
Q: How many pictures can I hide in HidePhoto?
A: As many as you want. A secret box without limits.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No, it isn't. HidePhoto is a special gallery that locks your pictures but you place them in there.
Q: Can HidePhoto lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into HidePhoto, they are locked behind a PIN pad
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures with only a couple of clicks.
Q: I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
A: Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
- Watch 2D videos in 3D
- View your 2D photos in 3D
- View 3D photos (MPO, JPS)
- Play 3D videos (Side by Side, Top and Bottom)
Connect your phone/tablet to your TV wirelessly using Miracast, or use a HDMI (or MHL) connection. TriDef 3D Gallery will then output Side by Side 3D images to your TV. Press your TV's 3D button, select the Side by Side option and put on your 3D glasses!
3D TV output is supported on almost all Android 4.2 (or newer) devices. This includes the Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, HTC One (M7/M8), Nexus 4/5/7/10, Motorola Moto X, Sony Xperia Z/Z1/Z2, LG G2 and most other phones/tablets released since 2012.
Many recent 3D TV models support Miracast, but if your TV doesn't, we recommend using a wireless adapter such as the Netgear Push2TV (PTV3000).
TriDef 3D Gallery also supports built-in 3D displays on the following devices:
- Gadmei E8 3D tablet
- Memup SlidePad 3D tablet
- Michley Tivax MiTraveler 8" 3D tablet
- NEO3DO 3D tablet
- Inferno 3D tablet
- Hampoo 10.1” 3D tablet
- LG Optimus 3D
- HTC Evo 3D
Supported photo formats include JPG, PNG, MPO and JPS. Video file support is dependent on the device, but should match the formats supported by the Android Gallery app, including most MP4 files. See Google's Supported Media Formats page for details (http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html).
This free version of TriDef 3D Gallery is limited to 12 items per folder. Unlock the full version with an in-app purchase.
★ Hide photos & videos directly from WhatsApp , Gallery and other apps
★ Protected Gallery to view the hidden files
Start using "Hush Gallery" app, it easy , simple and smart
Hide photos and videos in a simple and convenient way:
- Select the files you want to hide
- Click the 'Share' button
- Choose to share with 'Hush Gallery'
Use the "Hush Gallery" app to view the hidden files:
- Gallery protected via code
- Beautiful UI design
- Separate view for photos & videos
- Multiple selection option for sharing , deleting and unhide your files
How to Use:
Select album, photos, videos from WhatsApp ,gallery, file manager, etc, and choose "Share" ,then choose "Hush Gallery" , media will auto hide.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review.
The app supports these languages:
English , עברית , Русский , العربية , Français , Italiano , Español ,
Português , 中国（简体）, Deutsch , Indonesia , 日本の , Català,
Hrvatski , Čeština , Dansk , Nederlands , Pilipino , Galego , Ελληνικά ,
Norsk , Polski , ภาษาไทย , Türk , Український
You can quick and easy to access all your media(photo and video) files, it also include gorgeous 3D effect. It has utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet.
Photo Gallery 3D supports all the popular image formats
- Quick browse all the pictures in your device.
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Easy to manager your image
- Set as wallpaper
- Photo editing: Crop, rotate left, rotate right.
- Show image details
- Preview in slideshow
- Easy to share pictures
- Delicate interface design
- Excellent operating experience，easily sliding translation and switching.
Here just as a supplement and provides an additional option for everyone can use this native gallery app. Enjoy it.
This app is based on Gallery 3D, and licensed under the Apache License.
Gallery 3D code: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Gallery3D/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Note: this software does not secure important or sensitive or official information!
Limited use in trial mode. Buy Video Safe License for unlimited use.
VS may not work for some motorola models. Try our "App Safe" application instead.
Try out "Photo Safe" and "App Safe".
This app makes you rename some photos, images and movies, from gallery app of android default.
it is an application as the plugin of gallery.
So far, you could not file operations from the gallery of Android default.
Now, You can work with the files very easily from the gallery via this app.
Please install this who were previously frustrated by the standard gallery!
This app, has confirmed that the "Gallery ICS" "Gallery KK" even work.
How to use this?
I believe you had better look at the video.
1. You launch the gallery app.
2. Select by, for example, press and hold the file you want to rename.
3. Select "Rename file" in the upper right corner of the gallery from the "Share".
4.Input new file name.
5. If you press the OK button, rename starts.
* It is an application that works with android's default gallery app.
* Permission of the communication system will only be used to get ads.
* This app tested on Nexus 4 · Nexus 5 · Nexus 7(2012) · Fujitsu Arrows 202F.
* Before you use this app, I recommend you to remove the cache data in the gallery.
* I have carried out the test(Unit test, on machine test) as much as possible, but it is not possible to test the terminal of all the Android.
* if you found some bugs in this app, I am happy you to send those error report.
I am waiting the comments of this app!
Photo Days for android is an alternate image gallery that presents the photos on your device, sorted based on the date added. Timeline and calendar view is provided in addition to the standard album layout to find your recent photos with ease.
Now you can also manage and create multiple albums based on your photo collection. Move them to a new folder. Correct the date taken for images by modifying the EXIF tags.
This app is funded by advertisements. In app payment available to disable ads. If you like the app please write a review or add a star rating for the application.
Email id (email@example.com) included for support. Please feel free to send an email in case of queries or suggestions.
Follow us on Google+
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Sony TV itself as you use your Android to control your Sony TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Sony TV or on your mobile device.
With the Sony TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Sony TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Sony TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Sony TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Sony TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.