ROOT access required:
* Your Android device has to already be "Rooted" and a SuperUser app installed. (due to the nature of SMB protocol - ports are below 1024 and Android won't open ports below 1024 without root access...)
Transform your phone as a network drive (also known as "z drive").
Access your phone/device files with common softwares : MAC OS Finder, Windows File Explorer, Android ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc.
LAN drive is a powerfull and easy SMB server - also known as SAMBA server - designed for filesharing.
You could forget your usb key or your usb cable, you will never forget LAN Drive.
TRIAL version :
* Limited bandwitch to 0.5 MB/s. Buy the app and transfer up to 50 MB/s (100 times faster) - depending your max wifi speed.
* Copy/paste/rename files and folders on your device with MAC OS Finder, Windows File Explorer, Android ES Explorer, etc.
* Access the 'external' storage (Photos and Videos included) in your device as a network shared folder.
* Access the Root folder and all directories including SD Cards or external HDDs as network shared folders
* View your multimedia files with embedded mediaplayer (or external app).
* Your device name appears automatically in MAC OS Finder, Windows File Explorer, Android ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc.
* Manage your device name (NetBios) and Workgroup name.
* 3 authentication types : Anonymous with popup confirmation, Anonymous and Users with custom rights
* Manage users and create your own shared folders with credentials.
* View users connected and disconnect them.
* Unlimited connections (several users can access your sharings at the same time)
* 5 languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian.
* Launched as a service in the background : Access your SMB server while using other apps
* Protocols SMB1 (CIFS) and SMB2 protocol (enable/disable via settings)