★ Open more documents at once in tabs, like Notepad-plus-plus (Notepad++)
★ Change font size
★ Recently opened documents list, for quick access
★ Light and Dark themes
★ Translated in 20+ languages
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
* Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
* High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
* Show and hide line numbers.
* Undo and redo modifications without limit.
* Display, increase and decrease line indents.
* Fast selection and editing.
* Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal direction.
* Directly goto specified line number.
* Quickly search and replace.
* Easily input color hex.
* Automatically detect character encoding.
* Auto indent for new lines.
* Open file from recent opened and added files.
* Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
* Support both light and dark theme.
* Optimized for both phone and tablet.
QuickEdit Text Editor includes a lot of optimization on performance and user experience, the speed and feedback is much better than published text editor apps on Google Play. You can use it as text editor or code editor for normal text files and programming files
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: email@example.com.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also share your comment to QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Want to try something new for your text??
want to impress your friends with cool text??
Finally, long awaited App of fun Fancy Text is here!!
Get Fancy Cool Text on your phone and flaunt your stylish text habit and feed your zeal to impress people!!!
You have got stylish FANCY TEXT application that has come to add styles and fashion in your chatting.
While typing a text message on your favorite chatting app or on your social sites, just use this fancy text app & type your text creatively.
For all stylish and fancy people out there, Who loves to be unique and distinct! Who is willing to do any thing in order to get noticed and appreciated this app is for you.
Fancy text, that will add spices in your chatting habit and will make your updates on social networking sites look attractive and sexy. It let you change normal plain text into decorated text.
Do give Fancy Text a try! We are damn sure you will love it!!!
-Works with Chatting applications, E-mail clients, Social networking sites & text messages.
-Various styles of texts available.
-Fonts are visible on cross platform.
-Easy to use.
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word - Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your work and ideas with others right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app
• Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
- Select the color of the text;
- Select a font;
- Select a background color;
- Quickly open recent files;
- Search the file is open;
- Allows you to delete and rename files in Windows Explorer;
- Open the e-mail attachments;
- File Browser.
- Create new text file and folder in the application
- Save supported text files to any folders in the file system
- Provide edit mode to make any correction or changes in the file.
- Rename the file
- Cut, Copy or Paste the content that worked like notepad
- Delete unwanted files and folders
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .php, .xml and .css
- Send email with the file attachment
- Easily open email attachment file in the app
- Free to download
- Working like Notepad
- Simple Text Editor
- Advanced File Manager App
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
IMPORTANT: If you do not want messages to be read turn off the app using the ON/OFF button otherwise they will be read out loud no matter your sound settings.
Note: This app does not work if you receive messages to Google Voice or another similar web sms service.
- Reading Speed: slow, normal, fast
- Auto Reply: a preset message you define to automatically reply to the text messages.
- Name Finder: If the text message's phone is in your contact list the person's name will be said instead of the phone number.
- and more features.
Thanks for using this app, don't forget to rate and leave a comment for features you would like to see.
Amaze all your contacts !!!
NOTE: TextArt is sent as an optimized image (.jpg compressed or .png). Size in pixels of the resulting images is shown.
○ Step 1: Enter the text to send. Use the [Edit Text] button or just double-click the preview area.
○ Step 2: Select the preset/design that you like.
○ Step 3: Customize the design by changing the font from those available.
○ Step 4: Change the color of the new design (text and background).
○ Step 5: Set a cool background (built-in textures, solid color, or a custom image)
○ Step 6: Change other layout settings: margins, aspect ratio, alignment,...
At any time you can share with your contacts. It will be shared as an image picture.
TIPS AND TRICKS
✔ The preview image allows you to zoom / pan using pinch / drag.
✔ Double-click on the preview image to edit the text
✔ From the settings you can change the configuration of the break-lines and the size of the resulting images.
✔ From your favorite chat program, click on the "clip" to attach files, select TextArt and quickly send that creative text to impress your contacts.
✔ Now you can create square images to fit in the profile photo of your favourite chat app: Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, ChatON,...
✔ You can create transparent background images.
✔ Tiled back textures available (+35).
✔ In addition to the 37 fonts provided you can add custom fonts (.ttf and .otf files).
You must create a folder named \fonts\ inside the existing folder \TextArt\ located in your internal memory or external SD. There you must place all the typeface files.
Supported the .ttf and .otf formats.
This application complies with the policies of Google Play content.
This app is created just for the purpose of entertainment, its free and supported only by advertising.
Permissions required :
- INTERNET : To access the advertising banners (Google AdMob)
- EXTERNAL MEMORY SD : Used to save and share the images created. Images are saved in the [TextArt] folder of the external memory.
All fonts used in the app comply the following open license: SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1.
If the owner of any of the fonts included en the application wants to remove it, just send us an e-mail and we will do it as soon as possible.
For any comments or suggestions, please send an e-mail to:
It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
The app can use a list of dates for the destination / last departed, or read your calendar events to display the date of your next / last events.
The permissions are used to disable the widget when your device is locked, or when an application is used (to save battery power).
For now the calendar feature may not be available on all phones.
To use this source, open the Muzei app settings and select Deezer as source (or check Deezer in the list of sources if you use MultiMuze).
This source will let you display albums :
• from Deezer's weekly selection, categorized by genres;
• from your own selection of album covers;
• from the last track you listen to with Deezer (if you don't have it, check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app);
• from your favorite albums (requires you to log in).
Thank you +Roman Nurik for creating Muzei, and Deezer for their API.
MuzeiDeezerAlbum is open source, and can be forked at Github (https://github.com/xgouchet/MuzeiDeezerAlbums)
With it, you can explore packages installed on your device, read the package informations (permissions, features, activities, services, providers and receivers), export the package's manifest and explore the package's resources.
Plus d'un million de phrases différentes sont possibles, avec la possibilité de sauver les phrases favorites et les partager (mail, sms, Twitter, Facebook).
Le nouveau design a été réalisé par JF Tolaguera.