Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
ManifestViewer is application for developer.
It is supporting to API Level 16.
* FUNCTION *
- You can watch and save the AndroidManifest.xml of installed.
- you can search application from intent-filter or uses-permission.
* ATTENSION *
- Operable for Android 1.6 version or above.
- Optimized design for SmartPhone(not Tablet).
* PERMISSION *
Since AndroidManifest.xml is saved on SD card, it is used.
android manifest xml intent filter permission search setting develop application
Jota+ is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance.
For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★features of Jota+
- Support multi-file feature.
- Support 1 million characters.
- Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Highlight searching words.
- Supoort font customize. (Proportional / MonoSpace / ttf,otf font )
- Support Install-shortcut feature.
- Auto save.
- Show Line numbers.
- Show Tab/Linebreak mark.
- Count characters/words/lines.
- Customizable Toolbar.
And it's custimizable.
- Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
- Clipboard management.
- Built in file browser with bookmark management.
- Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
- Detect file modification.
- Support physical-keyboard devices.
- Support BlueTooth Keyboard.
- Safe app without any evil permission requests.
- Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc...)
- Support multi window feature for Samsung devices.
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
▼Google Analytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
You can opt-out Google Analytics. (see menu-preferences-misc)
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful.
▼We don't reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can't save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later doesn't support to write on external SD card.
Save it on internal storage, or use cloud storage.
Q. I can't find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off "Text File Only" in side menu.
Q. I baught PRO-KEY, but couldn't activate.
A. Try following...
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu - Preferences - Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
- If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
- full network access
- view network connections
for mobile ads.
- install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) 2012-2014, Aquamarine Networks.
* Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
* High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
* Show and hide line numbers.
* Undo and redo modifications without limit.
* Display, increase and decrease line indents.
* Fast selection and editing.
* Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal direction.
* Directly goto specified line number.
* Quickly search and replace.
* Easily input color hex.
* Automatically detect character encoding.
* Open file from recent opened and added files.
* Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
* Support both light and dark theme.
* Optimized for both phone and tablet.
QuickEdit Text Editor includes a lot of optimization on performance and user experience, the speed and feedback is much better than published text editor apps on Google Play. You can use it as text editor or code editor for normal text files and programming files
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
You can also share your comment to QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
MyXL allows you to check your remaining balance information, remaining quota Internet, reload your balance and buy Internet package anytime anywhere!
Should you have feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are features you can enjoy in MyXL:
1. Internet Quota Information
2. Internet Package subscription
3. Internet Package unsubscription
4. Remaining Balance Information
5. Package Recommendation
6 Reload Balance via Voucher or XL Tunai
7. Reload Balance via Credit Card
8. PLN Prepaid - XL Tunai
9. Notification Center - Inbox
10. Your Profile Information
11. Transaction History
12. XL Star
13. XL Center Locator
14. Info Promo
16. Login via non XL Network
Download MyXL and wait for exciting updates from XL!
tags : myxl xl axiata my xl
- Create new text file and folder in the application
- Save supported text files to any folders in the file system
- Provide edit mode to make any correction or changes in the file.
- Rename the file
- Cut, Copy or Paste the content that worked like notepad
- Delete unwanted files and folders
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .php, .xml and .css
- Send email with the file attachment
- Easily open email attachment file in the app
- Free to download
- Working like Notepad
- Simple Text Editor
- Advanced File Manager App
**Please note you must have a proper "BlueScripts.xml" in the root SD directory for this application to function**
This program allows the user to automate sending messages to Bluetooth radios for embedded system projects without the need to input the messages on a terminal application or write a separate Android program.
The program looks for "BlueScripts.xml" in the root directory. This file is parsed for "scripts". Each script contains "actions" which are targeted at a single Bluetooth MAC address. Each "action" is message/address pair.
Each script creates a clickable item in the scrolling menu that will execute the script's actions on click. Replies are outputted in a log area.
For documentation of the XML file structure and the BlueScripts program in general please visit: http://teholabs.com/docs/bluescripts:overview
The app can use a list of dates for the destination / last departed, or read your calendar events to display the date of your next / last events.
The permissions are used to disable the widget when your device is locked, or when an application is used (to save battery power).
For now the calendar feature may not be available on all phones.
You can create new text file, open existing files and of course save them. You can also display line numbers and open recent files. You can also search for text inside the opened file.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Ted)
To use this source, open the Muzei app settings and select Deezer as source (or check Deezer in the list of sources if you use MultiMuze).
This source will let you display albums :
• from Deezer's weekly selection, categorized by genres;
• from your own selection of album covers;
• from the last track you listen to with Deezer (if you don't have it, check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app);
• from your favorite albums (requires you to log in).
Thank you +Roman Nurik for creating Muzei, and Deezer for their API.
MuzeiDeezerAlbum is open source, and can be forked at Github (https://github.com/xgouchet/MuzeiDeezerAlbums)
With it, you can explore packages installed on your device, read the package informations (permissions, features, activities, services, providers and receivers), export the package's manifest and explore the package's resources.
Search files and folders
Move and rename files and folders
Open files with installed applications
Share Files (mail, bluetooth, ...)
Extract zip, compress files and folders in zip archives
It's an Open Source app, the source code is available on my GitHub account (https://github.com/xgouchet/Patrick/).
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, remark or problem with this app.
Plus d'un million de phrases différentes sont possibles, avec la possibilité de sauver les phrases favorites et les partager (mail, sms, Twitter, Facebook).
Le nouveau design a été réalisé par JF Tolaguera.