Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Alpha has been released as a sub version of the three main engines soon to be available. Much of the GUI is very basic and there are a number of restrictions that aren't in the full versions.
Please see the website below for full usage guide and Alpha's restrictions.
The potential for development of this software is huge, so get downloading, get testing and take the time to learn how the XML Engine family will be able to help you out whilst on the move.
You can use this application to work on his project on the road, getting files from svn, to quickly change them and upload to the repository. You can use this tool to quickly implement an idea that came to your mind when you do not have a computer. It is possible to create a working project template with a pair of buttons, compile and install it directly on the device. We plan to make this application a complete integrated development environment that can replace traditional IDE at the same time as the tablet and smartphone will replace him to a regular computer.
If you want to see in the next release any feature or modification, just vote for it directly in the application. The most popular option, we will implement as soon as possible. We value your opinion, with your help we will do really convenient development environment for Android.
1. Access to the internet - need for download libraries for different versions of the Android platform
2. Read "sensitive data log" - you need to display the device logs to debug your application on the device. No data from your application does not keep logs and do not transmit without your knowledge.
3. Recording to SD-card - requires to provide you with the ability to edit the source code of your application.
4. Rrevent device from sleeping - is required to solve problems with downloading the Android platform libraries when the device is in sleep mode.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
This app was originally developed as a debug tool for my projects on Arduino and LabVIEW web services.
- View the XML files in a clearer, more human-readable list
- Automatically refresh the XML files at a user-settable rate
- Two separate sections for independent views of two different resources
- The two section can also be used for easy comparison of the same resource
- Completely Ad-free
To get started,
1. Enable either (or both) section in Settings with the URL.
2. Either enable auto refresh or get the file manually using the refresh button.
The Input Should be a .txt file and you will get .xml file as an output
Only Single element(Words) will converted
This Free version allows only 100 words to convert
Root Node and Child Node will be user choice
File Name and destination place is also Users choice
It takes less than a minute to convert your file.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
2. 進行上述動作時，亦可同時填入右方稀釋濃度及體積，計算結果可同時得知欲配置化合物或藥品之原液（stock solution) 所需重量，以及欲稀釋溶液至目標濃度時所需之體積。
3. 往右拖移溶液配置鍵可進入OD值及溶液稀釋，可進行OD260吸收光讀值之計算（dsDNA、RNA、ssDNA and single- stranded oligonucleotide)之換算。
4. 進入溶液稀釋功能時，輕觸單位鍵（預設為OD(A260)時，可切換OD260 及不同濃度計算之單位表示法（M、g/ml and unit/ml），來進行所需之溶液稀釋方式。
Manage multiple websites with a build in FTP Server including Secure FTPS and SSH Sftp connection.
Import your FTP accounts direct from FileZilla export, great for when you need to run out of the office!
Create and Import syntax highlight themes from http://androidhtmleditor.com
* Tabs + Open multiple files
* Multiple FTP Accounts
* FTP, SFTP, FTPS
* Import XML Account list (XML/FileZilla format)
* Upload from SDCard to Server
* Open & Edit files directly from your server
* Rename Files & Folders
* Find & Replace
* Send SSH Commands
* Create new files on your server
* Create new folders on your server
* Delete files & folders from your server
* Chmod files & folder permissions
* Toggle General Syntax highlighting
* Toggle Line numbers
* Set code editor font size
* Make your own syntax themes
* Preloaded with a light & dark theme
Make sure your connection details and server timeout settings are configured.
All error messages are sent from YOUR server to the app. If you receive connection errors such as "anonymous connection not allowed" please check your server log. YOUR server is not allowing the connection.
In the app check your FTP type, username, password and port.
We are always working on additions for Android HTML Editor, so please feel free to email us with any requests.
First, as first page you will encounter when you excute this app, Source Code from which you desire to see.
Second, it renders common webpages using Webkit engine so that you can check out result you previously checked what is it looked in Source Code Viewer.
Comments would be appreciated for feedback.
HTML Viewer는 HTML 소스 화면으로 볼 수 있게 해주는 어플입니다. 한글 호환 잘 되고 소스로 변환한 웹을 웹페이지 형식으로도
확인 할 수 있습니다.
Corresponding to search Google, it is a two-screen HTML Viewer.
[How to use]
Browser screen left, the right to display the HTML source at the same time .
Make it easy to adjust the width of each screen.
You can check the HTML source to compare left and right.
Because it corresponds also "Google search", you do not need to directly hit the URL.
HTML source is also updated in real time when you open a new page.
I also support shared from the browser.
Unlike the HTML Viewer to display the hit URL, you can use "Google Search".
Because every time you open a new web page, HTML source will be updated automatically, it is also useful to check the entire site.
Simple, easy to use and safe operation as well, it is a handy HTML Viewer !!
More from developer
You can create new text file, open existing files and of course save them. You can also display line numbers and open recent files. You can also search for text inside the opened file.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Ted)
The app can use a list of dates for the destination / last departed, or read your calendar events to display the date of your next / last events.
The permissions are used to disable the widget when your device is locked, or when an application is used (to save battery power).
For now the calendar feature may not be available on all phones.
Plus d'un million de phrases différentes sont possibles, avec la possibilité de sauver les phrases favorites et les partager (mail, sms, Twitter, Facebook).
Le nouveau design a été réalisé par JF Tolaguera.
Search files and folders
Move and rename files and folders
Open files with installed applications
Share Files (mail, bluetooth, ...)
Extract zip, compress files and folders in zip archives
With it, you can explore packages installed on your device, read the package informations (permissions, features, activities, services, providers and receivers), export the package's manifest and explore the package's resources.
To use this source, open the Muzei app settings and select Deezer as source (or check Deezer in the list of sources if you use MultiMuze).
This source will let you display albums :
• from Deezer's weekly selection, categorized by genres;
• from your own selection of album covers;
• from the last track you listen to with Deezer (if you don't have it, check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app);
• from your favorite albums (requires you to log in).
Thank you +Roman Nurik for creating Muzei, and Deezer for their API.
MuzeiDeezerAlbum is open source, and can be forked at Github (https://github.com/xgouchet/MuzeiDeezerAlbums)
It's an Open Source app, the source code is available on my GitHub account (https://github.com/xgouchet/Patrick/).
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, remark or problem with this app.