Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
ManifestViewer is application for developer.
It is supporting to API Level 16.
* FUNCTION *
- You can watch and save the AndroidManifest.xml of installed.
- you can search application from intent-filter or uses-permission.
* ATTENSION *
- Operable for Android 1.6 version or above.
- Optimized design for SmartPhone(not Tablet).
* PERMISSION *
Since AndroidManifest.xml is saved on SD card, it is used.
android manifest xml intent filter permission search setting develop application
Jota+ is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance.
For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★features of Jota+
- Support multi-file feature.
- Support 1 million characters.
- Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Highlight searching words.
- Supoort font customize. (Proportional / MonoSpace / ttf,otf font )
- Support Install-shortcut feature.
- Auto save.
- Show Line numbers.
- Show Tab/Linebreak mark.
- Count characters/words/lines.
- Customizable Toolbar.
And it's custimizable.
- Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
- Clipboard management.
- Built in file browser with bookmark management.
- Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
- Detect file modification.
- Support physical-keyboard devices.
- Support BlueTooth Keyboard.
- Safe app without any evil permission requests.
- Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc...)
- Support multi window feature for Samsung devices.
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
▼Google Analytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
You can opt-out Google Analytics. (see menu-preferences-misc)
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful.
▼We don't reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can't save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later doesn't support to write on external SD card.
Save it on internal storage, or use cloud storage.
Q. I can't find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off "Text File Only" in side menu.
Q. I baught PRO-KEY, but couldn't activate.
A. Try following...
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu - Preferences - Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
- If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
- full network access
- view network connections
for mobile ads.
- install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) 2012-2014, Aquamarine Networks.
Enter a website address and get the html code + web view of the site...
You can share (import) website address from other applications and share (export) the html code to other applications.
You can search for text in the code.
Android Lollipop Support + Material Design
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
+ Enable / Disable Coloring html tags and attributes (Color customize OK!)
+ Enable / Disable Link to the URL in the source
+ Save source as a file
+ Read source from local file
+ Send mail
+ Share with other applications
+ Change charset and reload
+ Save history and open from it
+ View HTTP response header
+ View list of links (Require autolink on)(You can sort, filter, and search!)
+ Simply editing (It's simple and poor. So, to edit long strings, please share to another editor.)
+ Support Basic authentication and Digest authentication (RFC2617)
+ Enable setting User-Agent
+ Enable Import / Export User-Agent with xml file (Paid version only)
+ Backup / Restore settings
There are 3 way to start application.
+ Input URL directly at TOP page
(If URL is already in your clipboard, Automatically inputted.)
+ Share from browser
+ Click any URL and select this application
I've tested with SO-03D(Android 4.0.4) only. If you detect any trouble, please let me know.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
**Please note you must have a proper "BlueScripts.xml" in the root SD directory for this application to function**
This program allows the user to automate sending messages to Bluetooth radios for embedded system projects without the need to input the messages on a terminal application or write a separate Android program.
The program looks for "BlueScripts.xml" in the root directory. This file is parsed for "scripts". Each script contains "actions" which are targeted at a single Bluetooth MAC address. Each "action" is message/address pair.
Each script creates a clickable item in the scrolling menu that will execute the script's actions on click. Replies are outputted in a log area.
For documentation of the XML file structure and the BlueScripts program in general please visit: http://teholabs.com/docs/bluescripts:overview
- Requires root for Jellybean and later.
- For versions including IceCreamSandwich and earlier, no root needed.
Source can be found here @ https://github.com/t0mm13b/DmesgLogViewer
Feel free to fork and issue pull requests.
The app can use a list of dates for the destination / last departed, or read your calendar events to display the date of your next / last events.
The permissions are used to disable the widget when your device is locked, or when an application is used (to save battery power).
For now the calendar feature may not be available on all phones.
You can create new text file, open existing files and of course save them. You can also display line numbers and open recent files. You can also search for text inside the opened file.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Ted)
To use this source, open the Muzei app settings and select Deezer as source (or check Deezer in the list of sources if you use MultiMuze).
This source will let you display albums :
• from Deezer's weekly selection, categorized by genres;
• from your own selection of album covers;
• from the last track you listen to with Deezer (if you don't have it, check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app);
• from your favorite albums (requires you to log in).
Thank you +Roman Nurik for creating Muzei, and Deezer for their API.
MuzeiDeezerAlbum is open source, and can be forked at Github (https://github.com/xgouchet/MuzeiDeezerAlbums)
Search files and folders
Move and rename files and folders
Open files with installed applications
Share Files (mail, bluetooth, ...)
Extract zip, compress files and folders in zip archives
With it, you can explore packages installed on your device, read the package informations (permissions, features, activities, services, providers and receivers), export the package's manifest and explore the package's resources.
It's an Open Source app, the source code is available on my GitHub account (https://github.com/xgouchet/Patrick/).
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, remark or problem with this app.
Plus d'un million de phrases différentes sont possibles, avec la possibilité de sauver les phrases favorites et les partager (mail, sms, Twitter, Facebook).
Le nouveau design a été réalisé par JF Tolaguera.