Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
ManifestViewer is application for developer.
It is supporting to API Level 16.
* FUNCTION *
- You can watch and save the AndroidManifest.xml of installed.
- you can search application from intent-filter or uses-permission.
* ATTENSION *
- Operable for Android 1.6 version or above.
- Optimized design for SmartPhone(not Tablet).
* PERMISSION *
Since AndroidManifest.xml is saved on SD card, it is used.
android manifest xml intent filter permission search setting develop application
- Create new text file and folder in the application
- Save supported text files to any folders in the file system
- Provide edit mode to make any correction or changes in the file.
- Rename the file
- Cut, Copy or Paste the content that worked like notepad
- Delete unwanted files and folders
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .php, .xml and .css
- Send email with the file attachment
- Easily open email attachment file in the app
- Free to download
- Working like Notepad
- Simple Text Editor
- Advanced File Manager App
* Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
* High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
* Show and hide line numbers.
* Undo and redo modifications without limit.
* Display, increase and decrease line indents.
* Fast selection and editing.
* Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal direction.
* Directly goto specified line number.
* Quickly search and replace.
* Easily input color hex.
* Automatically detect character encoding.
* Auto indent for new lines.
* Open file from recent opened and added files.
* Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
* Support both light and dark theme.
* Optimized for both phone and tablet.
QuickEdit Text Editor includes a lot of optimization on performance and user experience, the speed and feedback is much better than published text editor apps on Google Play. You can use it as text editor or code editor for normal text files and programming files
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: email@example.com.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also share your comment to QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
Text plus with:
-Text Editor Notepad
-Text Editor XML
-Create new folder in the application
-Create new text file
-Edit existing text file. You can edit text easily.
-Rename the text file
--In the editor user can cut, copy or paste the content that worked like notepad
-Delete unwanted files and folders
-Open email attachment file in the app
-Email the fie as attachment
-Keep the screen in the awake state
-Supported file formats like .html, .xml, .php and .css in the application to open and edit it effectively
-User can save text files to any folders in the file system
-Can open text files directly via mail application
-Free to use
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
**Please note you must have a proper "BlueScripts.xml" in the root SD directory for this application to function**
This program allows the user to automate sending messages to Bluetooth radios for embedded system projects without the need to input the messages on a terminal application or write a separate Android program.
The program looks for "BlueScripts.xml" in the root directory. This file is parsed for "scripts". Each script contains "actions" which are targeted at a single Bluetooth MAC address. Each "action" is message/address pair.
Each script creates a clickable item in the scrolling menu that will execute the script's actions on click. Replies are outputted in a log area.
For documentation of the XML file structure and the BlueScripts program in general please visit: http://teholabs.com/docs/bluescripts:overview
It's pronouced as "i-o-ta".
- Support until 1 million characters.
- Auto-Detect multiple character codes.
(Whether you can decode or not depends on Android's implementation.)
- Change character codes.
- Auto-Detect linebreak code.
- Change linebreak code.
- Keep linebreak code until saving a file.
- Save position of the cursor with file.
- Save history of recened files.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Text sharing with external application.
★Direct Intent : You can launch any one application on menu item.
- Scroll with Thumb-drag.
- Scroll with Flick.
- Support a Shortcut key with ALT/CTRL Key.
- Customize colors.
- Create a shortcut icon on HOME app.
- Customizable shortcut key bind.
- Text selector like Gingerbread.
(Double tap to select the word , then touch selected area to show marker.)
- Word wrap ON/OFF and set word wrap width.
- Set tab width.
- Viewer Mode.
- Show Line numbers.
- Word Counter.
- Support Landscape Mode correctly.
- Auto save.
- Auto Indent.
- Show Tab/Linebreak.
- Auto capitalize.
- you can used as SL4A editor.
- Customizable Toolbar.
- Customizable Syntax highlght.
- Capture Screen shot.
- Wallpaper customize.
- Support Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Support both touch-screen device and qwerty-keyboard device.
- Forever FREE and NO-AD.
- This software is an Open Source Software under the Apache License.
RTL-Language and bi-directional text is not supported.
★If you need a reply from me , DON'T put it in Market's Review .
Instead please let me know by E-mail or Twiter(@jiro_aqua)
You can send a message to me from Jota's Preferences Screen.
★If you need grep (search from multiple text files), try my app "aGrep".
★If you want to localize Jota Text Editor, see this page.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
MyXL allows you to check your remaining balance information, remaining quota Internet, reload your balance and buy Internet package anytime anywhere!
Should you have feedback please email us at email@example.com
Here are features you can enjoy in MyXL:
1. Internet Quota Information
2. Internet Package subscription
3. Internet Package unsubscription
4. Remaining Balance Information
5. Package Recommendation
6 Reload Balance via Voucher or XL Tunai
7. Reload Balance via Credit Card
8. PLN Prepaid - XL Tunai
9. Notification Center - Inbox
10. Your Profile Information
11. Transaction History
12. XL Star
13. XL Center Locator
14. Info Promo
16. Login via non XL Network
Download MyXL and wait for exciting updates from XL!
tags : myxl xl axiata my xl
The app can use a list of dates for the destination / last departed, or read your calendar events to display the date of your next / last events.
The permissions are used to disable the widget when your device is locked, or when an application is used (to save battery power).
For now the calendar feature may not be available on all phones.
You can create new text file, open existing files and of course save them. You can also display line numbers and open recent files. You can also search for text inside the opened file.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Ted)
To use this source, open the Muzei app settings and select Deezer as source (or check Deezer in the list of sources if you use MultiMuze).
This source will let you display albums :
• from Deezer's weekly selection, categorized by genres;
• from your own selection of album covers;
• from the last track you listen to with Deezer (if you don't have it, check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app);
• from your favorite albums (requires you to log in).
Thank you +Roman Nurik for creating Muzei, and Deezer for their API.
MuzeiDeezerAlbum is open source, and can be forked at Github (https://github.com/xgouchet/MuzeiDeezerAlbums)
With it, you can explore packages installed on your device, read the package informations (permissions, features, activities, services, providers and receivers), export the package's manifest and explore the package's resources.
Plus d'un million de phrases différentes sont possibles, avec la possibilité de sauver les phrases favorites et les partager (mail, sms, Twitter, Facebook).
Le nouveau design a été réalisé par JF Tolaguera.