**New crop, rotate, blur, texture and more photo edit features after shooting; New frame (16:9/4:3/1:1) while shooting; More parameters when device supports. Download and explore more NOW!! **
Camera360, loved by more than 250 million users globally, is No.1 camera app in many countries. Together with HelloCamera, Movie360, and Pink360, Camera360 provides a comprehensive suite of professional yet fun mobile photography options.
To make your life even easier, Camera360 has introduced Camera360 Cloud, a cloud platform that can help you manage, edit, store, and share your photos all in one place. Join the millions of users in enjoying these FREE services!
1. New Camera Store. ALL FREE NOW!
Eight creative cameras of Camera360 are moved to “Camera Store” where you can add and manage your preferred camera only. Effect Cam, Selfie Cam, Easy Cam, Scene Cam, Funny Cam, Tilt-shift Cam, Color-shift Cam and Audio Cam are available for free now. Customize your own Camera360 now.
2. New Effect Store. ALL FREE TOO!
More than 100 great Effects of Camera360 can be found in new Effect Store where you can add and manage your own preferred effect. The most important part is ALL FREE!
3. User Friendly Photo Album
Photos are classified by time in Camera360 album for easy photo search and management. Photos in phone gallery can be browsed and edited in “Other Album”.
4. Professional Photo Edit features
Crop, Rotate, Blur, Texture, Adjust and more photo edit features are available after shooting.
5. Different Frames
Resize photo with new frames (16:9/4:3/1:1) while shooting. More parameters are available when device supports. Find them by sliding from the right to the left on main shooting interface.
6. Smart Cloud Services
Safe and smart cloud album for photo store, manage, edit, share and more. Support auto synchronization under uploading settings of Camera360 Cloud. Photos can be browsed on different end devices.
7. Photo Share
Photo can be shared to the world via Camera360 easily through such various social networks as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WeChat and more.
The v5.0 is a reconstructive version of Camera360. Previous shooting mode and effect work as plug-ins for Camera360 now. Here you can manage them as you wish. In this way can you customize your own Camera360. We are pouring our efforts to make Camera360 better and better. Your voice is welcomed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
TeliportMe lets you share quick n easy high resolution panoramas on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Find out what the world is up to through our REALTIME panorama feed and share your exciting panoramas with other members.
- Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
- Non-compass capture
- Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
- Capture sound and add it to your panoramas.
- Automatic storage in SD card.
- Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
- Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share flat images via email
- Automatic geo-tagging
- Click 'Nearby' to view Panoramas around your location
- HD option to get high res panos
Convert your phone camera in a 360 Panorama tool. It's really easy-
- Tap your screen to start the process
- Move in the direction indicated by the pointer
- Tap again to stop
- Your panorama will get stitched and ready to share in less than 1 minute
To get the best panoramas, make sure there is enough light and keep your hands steady while capturing the frames
WHAT'S BUZZING !?!
"In the Top 20 apps at Mobile World Congress Barcelona-2012"
TechCrunch: "360: TeliportMe Brings Its Killer Panorama App To Android (Oh, And It Works On Over 200 Phones)"
GigaOM: " Instagram for Panoramas"
TheNextWeb: "TeliportMe building a crowdsourced streetview with their 360 Panorama App"
PennOlson: "Teliport Me, Maker of 360 Panorama app, looks at the bigger picture"
AddictiveTips: "360 For Android Gets Major Update, Brings Better Panorama Stitching"
TheDroidGuy: "360 Gets Updated Again, Panoramas Just Keep Getting Better"
Many users say we are better than Photosynth, Photaf , Pano, 360Panorama,Snapseed and Dermandar.
We are similar to Photosphere but do not do the top and down part like Photosphere.
Follow us on Twitter @teliportme or leave us a few words at www.teliportme.com/blog
For any queries, suggestions or feedback contact us via email@example.com and we will respond within minutes!!
● Optical/digital zoom
● Screen long press for making photo
● Focus mode(Auto,Infinity,Macro)
● White balance(Auto,Incadecent,Daylight,etc.)
● Disabling shutter sound(may not work on some devices)
● Additional photo effects
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AD BANNERS OR IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUR TEAM IN DEVELOPING OUR EXISTING AND FUTURE APPLICATIONS YOU CAN INSTALL "Donate HD Camera Ultra"(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jessdev.donatehdcu)
*** Only for a short time: 0,70 €! ***
It uses the camera of your device to simulate the zoom-factor and will immediately show you how your final shoot will look like.
Never switch lenses again if you don't need to! If you shoot with prime lenses, you can easily find out which one suits best for a certain subject.
You're looking for a new lens for your camera but are not sure which one? Test it with this app to find out if it is suitable for you!
Create presets for focal lengths you always want to see.
You can simulate larger focal lengths than the ones your smartphone/tablet has as well as shorter focal lengths.
- Simulate different focal lengths (Wide-Angle and Tele)
- Set Aspect-Ratio
- Show Grid
- Freeze image and save camera photos
- Create individual presets of your favourite focal lengths
- Depending on your device, the maximal focal length is limited. Typical devices such as a Galaxy S3 can simulate Focal Lengths up to 800mm!
- When framing close subjects, the app may not as accurate as when framing far subjects
Keywords: Focal Length Calculator, Focal Length Finder, Focal Length Simulator, DSLR Lenses, Camera Lenses
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions.
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices. Under Android 2.x, available only on Motorola, HTC and Nvidia camera drivers, plus some Samsung drivers and other phones.
******************FEATURED ON REDIFF NEWS, SILOBREAKER AND CNET*****************
******************FEATURED AMONG TOP 100 OF ANDROID PHOTO APPS WORLDWIDE, TOP 50 IN 11 COUNTRIES*****************
Holo Camera+ is a source compiled, minimalistic version of the AOSP Android 4.4 KITKAT Camera, but with many extra features.
Holo Camera+ has the following features:
• 3 modes: camera, video recorder and panorama
• Android 4.4 ARC UI
• Configurable Volume Rocker.
• New FX modes
• New Scene modes
• Silent mode (might not work on some devices)
• Pinch to zoom
• Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
• Burst mode
• Thumbnail Review
• ISO Mode Settings
• Flicker Reduction/Anti-Banding
• Preview Size Adjustment
• Zero Shutter Lag
• Video quality adjustable
• Time Lapse Recording
• Per thumbnail context menu.
• Sliding Drawer for quick options.
• Flash Mode
• Live FX
• "ULTRA HD" resolution for devices with more than 8mp Camera. It can be turned on from Miscellaneous Tweaks>Ultra HD
• Configurable UHD Aspect Ratio: Choose between 4:3 or 16:9
• Separate tweaks for front and back camera.
• Scene mode
• Auto Exposure Settings
• Skin Tone Enhancement
• HDR Support
• Additional Settings:
* Silent Shutter Mode.
* Sunlight Visibility Mode
* Storage Location Settings.
* OPTI™ MODE: With OPTI™ CONTRAST, OPTI™ BRIGHTNESS, OPTI™ SHARPNESS AND OPTI™ SATURATION. With smart pixel by pixel recoloring and adjustable parameters, forget the days of bad images, take awesome pics!!
• The ALL NEW AFTER EFFECTS: Out of Beta!
AFX Mode supports real time adjustable effects AS WELL as a photo editor with these effects:
-LIVE HDR (Dynamic Tone Curve, Shadow Highlight)
• Ultra fast photos and videos viewer
• Grid view/Filmstrip view
• Swipe to delete
• Image editor.
Q: What about Photo Sphere?
A: Unfortunately, PhotoSphere isn't opensource, and we are not allowed to publish such apps on Play Store.
Holo Camera+ is designed to work with all devices running Android 4.0 ( ICS ) and higher.
1. Before giving poor reviews, please mail me ( avijitg22@gmail.Com ) I will try my best to help you. If i cannot, full refund will be given.
2. Custom roms are NOT officially supported. If a bug in your custom rom or ion kernel causes video camera or anything else to force close, do not give me poor review.
3. Opti mode might not work on certain devices. Please do not rate me bad because of Opti mode. It scans your phone's hardware abstraction layer (HAL). If anything does not work in Opti mode, it is probably your phone/camera's fault. Please be considerate before rating me 1 star. :)
Customer support and discussion:
Please join this community to ask questions and beta test future versions. I'll try to answer your queries as well as possible.
BIG thanks to Google for their AOSP Source Code. Without them, this app would have been nowhere.
Thank you for supporting me (the Dev)! I am a High School student and every few purchases helps me to buy books.
The new Photo Sphere Community http://photo.merq.org is free and easy to use. There you can also manage your uploaded pictures.
Keywords: photosphere, upload photospheres, upload photo sphere, photo spheres, photo sphere community, panorama, android 4.2
Forget about others, single row, Panoramas software! Create outstanding professional *MULTI-ROW* Panoramas right from the palm of your hand. PanoStitch allows you to automagically merge multiple overlapping low-res pictures from your Android device into an outstanding megapixels Panorama without any manual intervention!
☆☆☆ LAUNCH OFFER 50% OFF, HURRY UP! ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ TRY WITH NO RISK - DEMO AVAILABLE ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ☆☆☆
PanoStitch is an easy to use, professional, panorama software. It will assemble a mosaic of overlapping pictures into a complete multi-row panorama. With others software, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Take the next step!
Use your favorite camera application to take pictures, and use PanoStitch to stitch them. PanoStitch will take care of alignment and/or exposure issues for you, without any manual intervention.
Please note that PanoStitch is NOT a camera application, it will create professional grade Panoramas out of your Gallery/camera roll.
PanoStitch is focusing on quality, this is a professional post-treatment software, not an eye-catchy gadget.
☆ Support ☆
Please, do NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ FAQ ☆
● Can I use PanoStitch to take pictures directly?
No. PanoStitch is a panorama stitcher, not a camera application. Please use your favorite camera application for that. PanoStitch will only handle all the magic behind Panorama making (pitch/roll/yaw adjustement, aligning, blending and much more)
● How much pictures should overlap?
For best results, pictures should overlap by 10 to 25%. Higher is better. Below, the alignment process may fail and strange results may appears.
● What about others software available?
None of them, excepted latest Google's Photosphere, allows you to merge multi-row pictures into a single panorama! With others, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Amazing, isn't it?
● What about Google's Photosphere ?
Google's Photosphere is focusing on speed, not on quality. Moreover, Google's Photosphere can't output several megapixels panorama. If you're looking for speed, and not planning to print and/or share your panoramas stick on it. If you want professional looking HD panoramas up to 20MP, use PanoStitch. Moreover, Google's Photosphere is only available starting from Android 4.2.
---- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ----
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: allows to save panoramas to external storage
WAKE_LOCK : allows to stitch panoramas in background without getting interrupted
INTERNET: allows the share features
WRITE_SETTINGS: allows to save settings
It's basically an app to open the well-known "Restart Camera" app followed by the camera itself, in one smooth motion, ensuring that the camera is always ready to go without any fuss.
Important Instructions: (follow these or it won't work!)
1. Install this app.
2. Allow apps from unknown sources in your phones Settings>Security menu.
3. Download and install Restart Camera from http://tinyurl.com/nphg38c.
4. To use this app, just open it, but first time you use it, you will be asked for Superuser permissions. Select "allow every time" and "remember this choice forever".
5. Now, you can replace any camera shortcuts with a shortcut to this app on your homescreen if you want quicker access to your camera!
6. You'll also have the app "Restart Camera" in your menu, but it can be safely ignored, so long as you leave it installed.
(Note, the superuser permission is actually being requested by Restart Camera, not this app. It's what allows the resetting of the camera drivers to make it work.)
*Uses "restart_camera.apk" by @temasek on XDA-Developers.
*App created with Tasker (http://tasker.dinglisch.net).
*This app is nothing to do with the above people or with Cyanogenmod or Cyanogen, Inc.
*And yes, technically it's a "workaround" not a "fix", but "Camera (CMWorkaround)" was too long for a homescreen app shortcut ;-)
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Simple version of "http://photo-sphere.appspot.com".
This application doesn't work alone. Use "Share menu" and then the tagged image is saved as "***_XMP.JPG" in the same folder.
Please make sure that your image is "JPG" and horizontally 360 degree.
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to view *offline* your high-definition panoramic jpeg (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, with full 360-degree pano (or semi-pano ), up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1).
No more need of Adobe Flash and tiles generator programs, this is the ALL IN ONE solution: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stiching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-resolution jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
(*) A DEMO (free) version of PPV360HD is available to evaluate the application and check its compatibility with your Android Device. Try it before buying the PRO.
(*) If you have any problem (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images), try reading this troubleshooting guide:
and send us a note if problem persists.
(*) Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Desktop? Contact us!
--- FEATURES ---
* Equirectangular (spherical) and cylindrical projection, 360/180 or custom wide angle
* Support Ultra Hi-Res jpeg images (jpeg up to 65000x35000, 2.27 Gigapano)
* Standalone: internet connection required only on the first start, to download graphic resources optimized for your device display resolution.
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: use multi-core CPU, if available
* Can view Google Photosphere or other panorama maker app
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! Can take advantage of the new sensor fusion technology (if gyro is available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, without use of external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds , even 2.27 gigapixel! (eg: on Galaxy S-II 485 MegaPixel tooks 5 seconds, a 50 MPixel (10000x5000) pano can be opened almost instantly!)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality: insert comments directly on images
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO: up to 100)
* spectacular fullscreen view with a minimal and clean design, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Animated real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles) to adjust aspect ratio
* Full settings controls to tune performance
--- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ---
--- FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ---
--- PPV360HD Project Home page --- https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Example Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
HyperFocal lets you easily calculate hyper-focal distance alongwith depth of focus. With a well-designed, easy to use UI, you can easily configure your shooting parameters and view all the relevant focus information at one place. It includes an advanced graphical representation of the shooting scene, for a quick & intuitive view of the information.
You can also generate hyper-focal distance table for different f-numbers and lens focal lengths for your camera setup. The app includes a highly configurable hyper-focal distance table generator module to produce customized tables for your camera/lens combinations. You can export hyper-focal distance tables to multiple file formats including jpg, html or excel and save/share these for later use.
The app also has a convenient 'profiles' feature, which let you save/re-load shooting parameters. Profiles let you quickly switch between different camera/lens/shooting parameters combinations to save time while switching between your camera gear.
- Sleek, responsive, intuitive user interface.
- Customizable hyperfocal distance table generator.
- Advanced graphical scene display.
- Easily share, export to multiple file formats.
- Profiles for management of multiple camera gear.
- Comprehensive camera database, regularly updated.
- 100% free, without nagging ads.
This is an native android system camera app. You can easily to shoot excellent photos, utilizing all advantage of your phone or tablet.
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- camera and video features
- Pinch to zoom
- smart panorama shooting
- Countdown Timer
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
★LINE camera has received a total of 100,000 reviews! Thank you for your support!
We will continue to add new functions and improve existing ones in order to maintain our current 4.5 star average, and hope you will continue to enjoy taking and decorating photos with LINE camera!
★No. 1 in Google Play’s Photography category in 19 countries, including Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Spain, and Singapore!
[LINE’s official camera app]
Liven up your photos and share them with your friends on LINE, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking services!
[New LINE camera functions]
Easily bring out the natural charm in your photos with the new “Beauty” feature.
Use simple commands to automatically edit your photos.
[LINE camera features]
-New and exciting ways to edit your photos for free!
Over 1000 stamps, including the popular LINE stamps, and over 100 different kinds of frames and rich fonts are at your fingertips for free.
-Over 5000 stamps total
New stamps featuring popular characters and stamps drawn by famous illustrators are added every week to help you spruce up your photos.
-Cute, sleek filters
Highly customizable filters let you make your photos look just how you like.
-Make your own original stamps!
Use your own illustrations, text, or photos to make your own stamps.
-A full collection of photography aids!
Use the Timer, Touch photo, Grid Display, and other photo aids to take a photo in any setting.
-Easy photo sharing
Share your photos on a wide variety of social networking services, including Facebook, Twitter, and of course LINE.
-Take photos in 1:1 or 3:4 aspect ratios
-Silent shoot (only available on some devices)
-Grid display/Leveler display
-Over 5000 stamps
-Over 100 frames
-Over 30 filters
-200 different brushes
-Over 100 fonts
-Brushes and text to make into stamps
-Easily adjust the brightness and smoothness of skin
-Adjust the balance of small details with a simple tap
-Slim certain parts of the photo easily
-Natural-looking eye enlargement
-Erase blemishes and dark circles under eyes
More from developer
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
You can test the app for free with the "BBQScreen DEMO" app
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3 and 4.4. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
**************** VERY IMPORTANT **************************
IF YOUR DEVICE IS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO YEARS OLD, EXAMPLE
A GALAXY S III, A GALAXY NEXUS, OR ANYTHING THAT DIDN'T GET ANDROID
4.3 OR 4.4 OFFICIALLY, PLEASE TURN ON THE LEGACY MODE. IF YOU HAVE
ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING!
Check the FAQ at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/ for more information!
For more information about BBQScreen, please check "BBQScreen Remote Control" app details. This app has all the features of the main app, except it contains ads and runs only for 60 seconds.
Get the changes for all CyanogenMod-enabled devices, and check all the latest nightlies available!
All devices with official nightlies are supported.
- List nightlies for all devices
- List devices' next nightlies changes
- List devices' specific nightly changes
- Direct link to GitHub commit and Gerrit page
- Holo design!
Check our website at http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)