This is not a game it is a world cup simulator that allows you to play out scenarios.
World Cup Manager is a software application designed by NT Games (Constantin Toader), developed by Little Box (William Taylor) and assisted by Brainless Games (Daniel Taylor) using music by Scot McLean.
It aims to replace the classic wall-charts for football tournaments and aims to be a handy tool during the ultimate football championship that takes place every 4 years.
With World Cup Manager you can simulate the path to the final by adding results and you can check the tournament tree any time.
- quick and simple menu
- swipe or press events
- modern graphics and design
- efficient and reliable application
- the actual 32 teams qualified for the final tournament
- 8 customisable groups where you can add your results
- auto sorted groups on result input
- real knockout tree and path to the final
- resetable knockout tree or resetable progress
- editable results
- fixtures list
- awesome background music by Scott McLean
The application allows the user to add results in all three Matchdays of the competition.
The user can use the Knockout Stage any-time even if the Group Stage is not completed.
In this case, the user has to reset the Knockout Stage to display the Winners and Runnerups correctly after completing the Group Stage.
Lastly the user can see a list with all the results and all the matches that have been completed.
Current version 1.13
Any suggestions are more than welcome!
Constantin Toader email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Taylor email: email@example.com
William Taylor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott McLean email: email@example.com