To be used with WatchMaker for Android Wear, the application does not work standalone. I use it myself as pilot for many months. For some reason I see a message in Play Store "this app is not compatible with your devices", but it works perfectly. The message may be because it needs free WatchMaker app to run.
- Time, Date, Day of Week, Month
- 24hr UTC time can be switched between main dial and small dial
- Weather, Weather forecast (next to date), Location, Temperature in C or F and Cloud coverage. If weather status is older than 1hr then the icon is dim
- Sunset and Sunrise on UTC dial and also as thin lines around main dial
- Remaining time to Sunset
- Battery status of phone and watch
- QNH pressure (in hPa - for inches of Mercury look for "US Aviator Watch Face for Pilots, QNH"
- Wind direction and strength in kts. If watch has compass then wind direction is relative, otherwise absolute. Wind arrow size is proportional to wind strength, small arrow - good to fly, large arrow, not good to fly. Tapping on wind dial shows wind dial over whole watch
- Next calendar event. If no event, window is covered by yellow/black dashed cover
- Moon phases
Set Time Zone 1 to your local time. Time Zone 2 to London UTC time
A message for those who do not read first sentence, install the app and it is not working straight off the play store: Have you also installed application WatchMaker? This Aviator watch is an add-on for WatchMaker app. It does not work standalone. Please download the Watchmaker app, then test Aviator watch. If you are satisfied, please give positive rating. Thank you.