- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s The Walking Dead community and rank them in trending order
- Search: The Walking Dead articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with The Walking Dead community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
How to Add Widgets to Your Home Screen
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
When you decide you no longer need a widget, to free space or because you are done using it, removing it is even simpler.
1. Tap the widget you want to remove and hold your finger down. The trashcan icon should appear on the Applications Menu (or “slider”) at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag the widget to the trash can until both the widget and the trash can turn red.
3. Release your finger and you will drop the widget into the trashcan and remove it from the home screen. Note that this does not actually delete or uninstall the widget. It will be available to you in the list of widgets should you decide you need it again.
**Yes, there is a bug that causes users to be unable to view the clock in the menu on certain phones or forces close. I'll fix it at some point. It's a free app, so if it happens to not work on your phone in the meantime, no real loss.
Your kid will be learn to combine the color in the Paint The Walking Dead picture.
Images are consists of beautiful Paint The Walking Dead image, and you will like it.
How to play Paint The Walking Dead
- Select picture you want
- Choose color to paint
- Touch the screen to paint
- Save image to memory
let's enjoy this free game.
* Available during select seasons, Story Sync: a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. *
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
In the comic book series, Carl begins as a normal and innocent child, but as the events of the new world order force him to grow up, he becomes colder and competently makes sometimes brash decisions for the good of his group of friends. The character's development is similar in the television series, where he is a normal boy before adapting a callous and cold personality to survive. This behavior puts him into conflict with his father, who desires to maintain Carl's morality.
For his performance as Carl, Riggs was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series - Leading Young Actor in 2012 and 2013.
Carl is the only son of deputy sheriff Rick Grimes and his wife, Lori Grimes. When the dead rise, Lori takes Carl to a purported safe zone in Atlanta, Georgia, along with Rick's partner, Shane Walsh. Lori and Carl join a group of survivors on the outskirts of Atlanta, formed and led by Shane. There, they are eventually reunited with Rick. Despite being only seven years old, Carl is taught to shoot a pistol. This comes in handy when he saves his mother from an attacking walker. Later, he is forced to kill an unstable Shane in order to protect his father.
After the group buries Shane and leaves Atlanta, Carl is shot and wounded by ranch foreman Otis while searching for supplies in the woods. The survivors are brought to the farm of Otis' employer, veterinarian Hershel Greene, who successfully treats Carl. The group remains at the farm for several days until tensions cause Hershel to evict them.
They eventually find an abandoned prison. While there, Carl and the others enjoy the prison's luxuries, such as hot showers and open space. He is confronted with disturbing experiences, such as witnessing numerous counts of violence/death. While Rick was away with other survivors, he frequently gave Lori re-assurance about his well-being. Throughout Lori's pregnancy, Carl was thrilled with the idea of a baby sister and when Judith is born he is fiercely protective over her. When The Governor and his army attack the prison, Carl managed to escape with Rick.
Carl and Rick took refuge in an abandoned house and after a brief encounter with more zombies, Carl was under the impression he could defend himself. He then blames Rick for not being able to protect the other survivors. However, his innocence comes out and he realizes that he was still scared of the outside world and needed his dad. Him, Michonne(who found Rick and Carl), Daryl (who found and protected Rick and Carl from the Claimers), and Rick then head to the supposed safezone Terminus, but are then trapped and forced into a train cart. They then reunited with Maggie, Glenn, and the surviving members of the prison assault along with Abraham Ford, Eugene, and Rosita.
During the journey, while returning to Kentucky with Rick and Abraham, he is nearly raped by a group of rednecks before his father manages to kill all of them. In the aftermath of their murders, Carl confesses to killing Shane and being a different person than he was before the apocalypse. Shortly after their return to the main group, Carl witnesses a fellow child survivor murder his brother, and he takes it upon himself to execute the child when he realizes no one is willing to do it. He feels deep grief, but does not regret his actions.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
- Change the words
- Choose your background - Images of the series, color plain or any image from your galery (undead, zombies,...)
- Change text color, position and size
When your custom image is ready
- Save it to your Gallery
- Share the result
All FREE, easy to use. Install now create your titles
GET IT NOW!
* Access to full episodes on amc.com of AMC shows currently in season
* Story Sync, a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. For select shows in season including The Walking Dead.
* Video sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes featurettes and cast interviews
* Episode photos and production galleries
* Season and episode recaps plus cast/character bios
* News updates, interviews, feature articles, weekly columns
* Facebook groups and Twitter feeds for each series
* Ability to share app content via email, Facebook and Twitter
* AMC's current broadcast schedule
Rich content, easy access and intuitive design, all at the touch of a finger. Start experiencing AMC on your tablet today!
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie!
CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES!
- ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D
- Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends
- Choose from several zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger
YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE
- Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath!
- Hear them growl and frenzy
- They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close!
ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS!
- Capture portraits to zombify on any camera equipped Android
- Share zombie images via Email
For more info, to ask a question directly, or to just share your zombies, come visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieBooth) or Twitter @ZombieBooth.
WARNING: This app contains frequent use of horror images that may not be suitable for children or the faint-hearted!
((THIS IS THE FREE VERSION of GA DEAD TOURS APP))
Also Available on Google Play: "GA DEAD TOURS (PRO) - No Ads/Updates"
DO IT YOURSELF WALKING DEAD TOUR!
GA DEAD TOURS(tm) presents the first DO-IT-YOURSELF Mobile Tour App! The app will guide you turn by turn to some of the best filming locations in the area. You can start your road trip from any point on our custom tour. Easily Access any of our custom tour maps and city maps. Also easily use your phone camera or google maps from inside the app. When you complete the tour easily share your adventure with your Facebook friends and if you run into any Zombies on the tour, as an Extra: Shoot Your Mobile Phone Gun to put them down! Be Safe and Have a Great Road Trip!
- Turn On App, Take a Picture of Your Tour Group Before You Start The Guided Tour.
- Choose a Starting Point (We Recommend I-75 Exit 205 or Griffin, GA)
- Easily Click the NEXT >> To See The Next Locations: (Exclusive) Pictures, Directions & Fact Sheet.
- Follow Our Originally Created Guided Tour To See The Best Filming Locations One By One.
- At Any Point: Use the Bottom Menu To Access App Menu, Camera. Google Maps, Maps or Minimize
- (NEW FEATURE): All Locations Google Maps [Nav Icon], Pins and List of Locations, Tap Pin To See Title, Double Tap Title to Get Directions Line On Map. Features Many Locations not on DIY TOUR, Including All Atlanta Locations.
- App Menu: See Maps, Finish Tour, Choose New Location, Google Maps, Full Locations List, Exit App, About App and More.
- Finish Tour and Easily Share Your Tour Group Picture with All Your Facebook Friends.
- Extra: Shoot Zombies With Your Mobile Phone Gun for Fun! (sound effect)
GA DEAD TOURS: This Mobile App / Guided Tour, Covers The Best Filming Locations in Senoia, GA and Surrounding Areas. This App has over 35 Behind The Scenes Location Photos Built In. A Photo of Each Location Taken By Our self on our Guided Tour with Directions and Fact Sheet Notes. So Download Now and Take a Road Trip or just See them today right from the comfort of your mobile phone.
Special Note: Your Phone or Tablet Must Have Google Maps Installed To Use Google Maps Feature. Also Note Some of These Locations are in very remote places in georgia where your phone signal and gps may not work in certain areas.
Have A Question? Email Us!
Disclaimer: GA DEAD TOURS is a Originally Created Guided Tour / App of Filming Locations in the Senoia, GA Area, We are at NO time affiliated with AMC's "THE WALKING DEAD" Brand and Any Mentions of their Title or Names, is Strictly for Reference and or Fact Commentary Use Only. Before Downloading Please Read All Terms (on terms page) for this Mobile Application. App & "GA DEAD TOURS(TM)" Developed & Created By HITGPX MEDIA @2013
Additional Disclaimer: Some Areas Are marked "Private Property" and you are responsible to follow all laws of the state and NOT ENTER these locations without permission from owners/managers of property. You may only view these areas from PUBLIC Roads and Sidewalks Only and follow all state laws for these areas also.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
The annual holiday tradition allows you to “elf” yourself and become the star of a personalized video featuring your photos on holiday dancing elves. Simply upload up to five photos of you, your friends, family and more from your camera roll or Facebook. Select a dance theme, and the app will generate a custom ElfYourself video that you can share via email or post on Facebook.
Cast you and your loved one dancing by simply uploading pictures of the two of you from your camera roll or Facebook.
Enough of that. Now go Valentine Yourself!
As Featured on Daily Mail
-Free video has been replaced with 'Chinese new year', 'Lunar new year' ' Teach me, show me, tennis!'
★★Solution for returning to Main Screen during new face making error.★★
1. Please close apps that are not in use when remaking.
2. please select “Clear Memory” and try again. (Tap on ‘Task Manager/RAM/Clear Memory')
Be a Star on Facejjang! Facejjang is a fun and exciting app for users who want to be a star! All you need is a photo of yourself to edit and upload onto the Facejjang video clip template! It’s as easy as that! Share and post finished clips to YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Google + and more! You will be a Facejjang Star!
◆ Available Packages
Video clips are available in packages of 2, 3
◆ App Features
1. Upload photos of your face image to Facejjang video clips.
2. Accessorize with wigs, hats, sunglasses and more!
3. Input messages on video clip.
4. Send finished video clips to YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, Email and More!
◆ Please Note
1. Finished movie clips are over 10 MB. Please download where WiFi is accessible.
2. Disturbing download may cause various errors!
3. Completed video clip is automatically saved in MyMovies.
4. App may not work well on smartphones manufactured before 2012.
◆ App download Error
Disturbing download may cause error. When in error, please select “Clear Memory” and try again. (Tap on ‘Task Manager/RAM/Clear Memory')
◆ Send Mother's day, Father's day, Birthday, Christmas, Action, Love, and Parody eCards to your friends and family.
◆ This Christmas, be a cutie Santa girl!
◆ This Valentine's Day be a cutie Valentine Girl!
◆ Soap-Opera Fake Slaps : Ear Attack Dance (Badkiz).
Partnership Inquiry: email@example.com
It can bring you words to improve you self esteem, your motivation, your strength.
The best part: it is free. And you can read through as many self boosting quotes as you would like.
Quotes updated regularly.
Share with friends via: SMS, Email, Twitter, Wordpress, GoogleVoice.
(Sharing Through Facebook Coming Soon!)