Crashes all the time * Update: now it's fixed. Thanks * I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing. It's strange because it ran well in the past. I tried to reinstall it but didn't work either. My device is Nexus 6p
Most intuitive Reddit app It has everything I need and is very easy to navigate. Highly recommended. Does not have the annoyingly huge article previews of other Reddit apps.
Won't work if location isn't allowed I've used the app as my main Reddit app for a few months now. However the other day it just stopped working. I was curious why and then I realized it must be permissions and sure enough if I allow location then it works just fine. There's no reason for a Reddit app to know my location so I will be using another until this can be used without locations allowed.
Great app and a great dev! There was a force close problem that happened when launching the app, I reduced my rating to 3 stars and indicated the problem, the developer fixed it in a few hours! Great job.
The slickest app for Reddit Has a few annoying bugs, but overall the most fun to use and still feature-packed choice. Apart from Reddit is Fun, all the other apps copy Relay, but this is still the slickest and best
Not able to launch app anymore, crashes right away.
- fix for crash when there is no location permission
- updated play services library
- Fixed link not highlighting when swiping to the left and pressing comments.
- fixed some force close issues
- cards now use system shadows for better rendering
- fixed duplicate image at the end of some albums
- added redditupload previews
- fixed subreddit filters not working in some instances
- fixed vote failed error even though it appears that you're still logged in
Don't get swayed, read news facts to have your own opinion on important issues.