Everything I used to have an issue with in this app has been fixed. Superb app and superb developer.
So far so good It started off a little worrisome. I logged in and it was downloading my subreddits for about 30 minutes. I couldn't wait any longer, so I logged out, deleted the account from the app, completely closed the app, then logged back in. It down loaded all of my subreddits within seconds and everything has been smooth. I like the UI, and everything loads faster than all of the other Reddit apps I have tried.
Since update I love this app and use it daily. But since the version 8 update, this app is really suffering. Buffering when loading a gif. A lot of buffering. 4 or more times for a 10 second gif. Making it about a minute to watch 10 seconds. And now there's a load time when loading pics. And this is the non-HD pics. Please fix this so I can give it 5 star's.
Great reddit app I've been using Flow for over a year, and recently it's started being broken so looked for a replacement - this is superb, everything I want in a reddit app and intuitive to use. I don't normally write reviews, but this is exactly what I was looking for!
Cool, except for some interface bugs persisting for more than a year - OK on the new phone When I swype left on a comment, it sometimes gets stuck, and I can't upvote/save/whatever until I scroll up or down. Also no backup save mechanism when submitting comments and the connection gets lost, you just lose the whole comment.
Best update yet Holy crap this has been my standard reddit app for a long time, but it's always had its little bugs. This version is blowing me away. Outstanding job, love it, very satisfied.
- Added support for Vid.me videos and xkcd images in the media viewer
- Added ability to flair your own posts
- Added setting so YouTube is no longer fullscreen in portrait (click outside to close again): settings->behaviour->youtube fullscreen
- Added partial support for mod function 'Ignore Reports'
- mixtape.moe videos & dropbox images now open in the internal browser
- Fixed issue where YouTube would popup in a new selfpost if it was the last post type visited