Great app and always improving Gets better and better with every update. Minor bug where a page supposed to load in the internal browser instead loads in the blue navigation bar. Would also be nice to have the embedded YouTube videos linked to your YouTube account history if you want
Beautiful But Has It's Issues I love the app but some things are pointless in my eyes like having to swipe to upvote. It's also way too easy to swipe back from the comments or the browser but thankfully that's a toggle able option. Then theres some stability issues as the app crashes quite often and sometimes doesn't load up properly. Im going to stick with Reddit Is Fun like I have for years i guess.
This was my preferred Reddit app but When you open a link in a browser now it displays spam ads. I'm fine with the free version having ads of course but not when I open links externally.
I got this reddit client because Sync started giving me full screen ads, and I was not about to put up with that. Much to my surprise, I found Relay to be a better alternative in general, even when I disregard the intrusive ads in Sync.
No longer functions I all of a sudden can't upvote anything. I have this app on multiple devices and they all say I need to log in. I've logged in and out multiple times on each device and restarted the app with no success.
Quick, easy, and (relatively) bug free. I have no complaints and generally like the layout and function of the app. On my old phone I experienced random crashes, but so far so good on this one. Otherwise 5.
- Added support for Vid.me videos and xkcd images in the media viewer
- Added ability to flair your own posts
- Added setting so YouTube is no longer fullscreen in portrait (click outside to close again): settings->behaviour->youtube fullscreen
- Added partial support for mod function 'Ignore Reports'
- mixtape.moe videos & dropbox images now open in the internal browser
- Fixed issue where YouTube would popup in a new selfpost if it was the last post type visited