I find it funny how if you turn off this apps location permissions it simply wont work Otherwise, best reddit client out there. EDIT: The issue is corrected now, thanks guys keep up the good work!
Very good UI Card view is not working for me, I wish it had a proper card view where the posts are big like reddit sync. It would be nice if I could directly scroll between the posts by swiping. The comments could be loaded faster
App has become useless Relay would still be a superior client were it not for the crippling bug that has posts and comments not loading on a regular basis, only remedied by force closing the app. This and several other bugs and feature requests have largely been ignored through the slow updates. I hate to admit it but when a free client outperforms one I paid for, I think it's time to retire Relay.
Great app and a great dev! There was a force close problem that happened when launching the app, I reduced my rating to 3 stars and indicated the problem, the developer fixed it in a few hours! Great job.
Crashes all the time * Update: now it's fixed. Thanks * I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing. It's strange because it ran well in the past. I tried to reinstall it but didn't work either. My device is Nexus 6p
Most intuitive Reddit app It has everything I need and is very easy to navigate. Highly recommended. Does not have the annoyingly huge article previews of other Reddit apps.
- fix for crash when there is no location permission
- updated play services library
- Fixed link not highlighting when swiping to the left and pressing comments.
- fixed some force close issues
- cards now use system shadows for better rendering
- fixed duplicate image at the end of some albums
- added redditupload previews
- fixed subreddit filters not working in some instances
- fixed vote failed error even though it appears that you're still logged in