My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Take a Bumpie
Snap a selfie every week and watch your beautiful bump grow .
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Search BabyCenter
Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Esto es una muestra de lo que encontrarás:
✔ Beneficios del Masaje Infantil, tanto para el bebé como así también para ti.
✔ Recomendaciones para realizar los masajes.
✔ Técnicas paso a paso de cómo realizarlos, detallando cada parte de su cuerpito.
✔ Técnica Shantala, explicada en perfecto detalle por el obstetra francés Dr. Frederick Leboyer.
✔ Consejos de Estimulación para los bebés según su etapa.
✔ Consejos para ayudar a los niños para que se duerman mejor.
✔ Fases y etapas del sueño.
✔ ¿Cuánto debe dormir tu bebé?
✔ Etapas de desarrollo del bebe mes a mes durante sus dos primeros añitos.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
Also, the program will be useful for those who play sports. In the advanced settings you can keep what you are interested in, i. e. weight in the evening, calories burned during exercise, weight of the favorite kitten ... :-)
This program can not only keep track on menses but replace multiple applications too. The application conveniently monitors the ovulation, cycle and fertile period, as well as the change in weight, waist, breast, hips, pressure and heart rate, and displays all the data in the chart.
You will love your pet at a glance. The program also has a daily reminder so that you do not forget to weigh in at the same time.
- monitoring of the menstrual cycle and period
- prediction of ovulation and the fertile period
- chart of basal body temperature
- data backup and restore
- mood (79)
- symptoms (57)
- weight chart
- waist chart
- hip chart
- breast chart
- blood pressure
- 10 themes at your choice
- password protection (numeric or textual at your choice)
- daily reminder to weigh in
- possibility to set any time convenient for you
- notification of the cycle beginning
- notification of the possibility to get pregnant
- notification of ovulation
- possibility to schedule the date and time of the notification
- possibility to set the notification time
- automatic weekly backup
- body mass index
- very simple logic of data input
- quick and easy to use settings
- compatible with HD graphics tablets
- absolute speed of your data processing
Additionally, in the PRO version:
- mode « pregnancy »
- widgets (3)
- daily reminder to take pills
- mood with choice of variations
- symptoms with choice of variations
- pet (+3)
- possibility to import the database from free version
- choice of input parameters
- possibility to set one’s photo on the background
- possibility to add one’s new symptoms
- possibility to add one’s new mood
- choice of symptoms to monitor
- choice of mood to monitor
- possibility to monitor many users
- 3 additional parameters at your choice
- no ads
Moreover, the program is free.
We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Keep track of your baby's growth and developmental milestones for the first 24 months of their lives. Budding Baby provides a month-by-month list of baby's milestones and fun ideas that you can do to interact with your baby.
Budding Baby features:
--> developmental milestones
--> play time ideas for babies and toddlers
--> YouTube videos that demonstrate several aspects of parenting
*each baby develops differently, so please consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns
App Updates & Tips: http://sivarttech.com/p/budding-baby.html
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/budding_baby to receive updates about Budding Baby and learn new games and activities to play with your child.
Download Budding Baby for FREE to stay informed of your child's growth milestones!