For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE (editor). It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
You can choose to make either Native style or HTML5 style Apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control. You can make use use of all the power of the modern Chrome browser in both style of App.
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- Share App source with your friends as SPK's
- Control Aurduino and Lego NXT.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, so please be kind and post issues and requests on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
A great tool for every programmer. The only one that supports floating point numbers conversion and basic operations for all 4 numeral systems (decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal).
Programmer Calculator is a simple and easy-to-use calculator especially designed for programmers. You can convert numbers from and to all different numeral systems (decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal). It also provides the basic calculator functions for all 4 numeral systems.
But the special and unique feature of the app is the conversion of floating point numbers from all 4 numeral systems (decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal).
-The only app that supports floating point numbers conversion and basic operations for all 4 numeral systems (decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal).
-Basic calculator operations and bitwise operators (And, Or, Xor, Not, Left shift, Right shift).
-Memory button to save a number (single click to copy, long click to paste)
-Different UI for landscape orientation and tablets to utilize all available space.
Paid ad-free version here, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fidias.ioannides.premium
1. Install from Android market;
2. Go to Home screen/Settings/Language and keyboard/ and check "Programmer Keyboard";
3. When you type, long press on the text, select "Input Method" from the menu and then "Programmer Keyboard" from the second menu.
Programming directly from your phone finally made easy!
This free keyboard has autocomplete with all PHP functions, and the long awaited Undo and Redo keys. Regarding buttons, you can find all the special characters used in programming, like:
-arrow keys / buttons (select text keys when Shift is pressed)
-copy key / button
-cut key / button
-paste key / button
-delete key / button
-tab key / button
-home key / button
-end key / button
-select line key / button
-select word key / button
-Alt key / button
-Menu (Ctrl) key / button
-undo key / button
-redo key / button
There are two types of keyboards: the full keyboard and the compact keyboard with two sets of keys. You can toggle easily between all three sets of keyboards. In full view, there is also Escape key witch hides the keyboard.
Try it and enjoy :)
Supported number systems: binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal.
There are different variable types supported: BYTE (8bit), WORD / SHORT (16bit), DWORD / INTEGER (32bit) and QWORD / LONG (64BIT)
Range of values:
Byte: -128 .. 127 (unsigned: 0 .. 255)
Word: -32768 .. 32767 (unsigned: 0 .. 65535)
Dword: -2147483648 .. 2147483647 (unsigned: 0 .. 4294967295)
Qword: -9223372036854775808 .. 9223372036854775807
- Mod (Modulo)
- Inc (Increment)
- Dec (Decrement)
- RoL (Rotate Left)
- RoR (Rotate Right)
- Or (Or)
- Xor (Exclusive Or)
- Lsh (Left Shift)
- Rsh (Right Shift)
- Not (Not)
- And (And)
Algebraic operations: +, -, *, /
Programmer Calculator to convert from different integers (Binar, Hex, Decimal, Octal)
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Simultaneous display of Decimal, Hex, Octal and Binary.
8, 16 and 32 bit modes for easy fixed width calculations.
Signed and Unsigned in all three bit modes, including Negate function.
Delete function to delete last digit entered.
Photo realistic display and keypad.
Copy to and from Clipboard:
To use, tap the number on the display you want to copy from, or the target display slot to paste to.
The dialog will appear and show the current contents of the Clipboard (if any)
You can then tap Copy to copy from the calculator to the clipboard, or Paste to paste into the intended slot.
If the number is too big for the current bit mode it will be truncated.
If the number is invalid, for example you try to paste a Hex number into the decimal slot, the screen will show "Error"
Press AC to clear.
On screen display of:
Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal and Binary.
Current mode (Dec, Hex, Oct, Bin)
Current bit mode (8, 16, 32)
Signed/Unsigned setting (Sg/Us)
Memory Contents (M)
Current operator (+, -, /, *, OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR, MOD)
Shift Setting (S)
Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Modulo.
OR/NOR - AND/NAND - XOR/XNOR - NOT.
Left Shift - Right Shift by one binary digit.
MIN/M+ - MR/MC
See Menu -> Help.
Big screen should have worked now. At lease will not FC.
However I don't have an actual unit, please email me
screenshots if there is any error.
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
Base eliminating the hassle of switching modes
Input is done in the key corresponding to each number (Green:Hexadecimal / blue:decimal / pink:binary)
It also simultaneously displays in decimal 16/10/2 done quickly the most frequently used base conversions.
+,-,×,÷, AND, OR, ExOR(XOR)
left shift(<<),right shift(>>),NOT,NEG
Change display unsigned (US) / signed (S) decimal Number only.
show last answer (Ans)
Memory (Memory in(Min) / Recall(MR) / Clear(MC))
screen size is 320x480 or more are required for a screen.
The tested HTC bufferfly(JPN HTL21) / android Ver 4.1.1
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.