1. Install from Android market;
2. Go to Home screen/Settings/Language and keyboard/ and check "Programmer Keyboard";
3. When you type, long press on the text, select "Input Method" from the menu and then "Programmer Keyboard" from the second menu.
Programming directly from your phone finally made easy!
This free keyboard has autocomplete with all PHP functions, and the long awaited Undo and Redo keys. Regarding buttons, you can find all the special characters used in programming, like:
-arrow keys / buttons (select text keys when Shift is pressed)
-copy key / button
-cut key / button
-paste key / button
-delete key / button
-tab key / button
-home key / button
-end key / button
-select line key / button
-select word key / button
-Alt key / button
-Menu (Ctrl) key / button
-undo key / button
-redo key / button
There are two types of keyboards: the full keyboard and the compact keyboard with two sets of keys. You can toggle easily between all three sets of keyboards. In full view, there is also Escape key witch hides the keyboard.
Try it and enjoy :)
WARNING: This release is a BETA version!
For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails.
- Send and Receive SMS.
- Communicate with PC via Wifi.
- Create home page short cuts.
- Use native controls or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
- Pro version coming soon!
Please let us know via email what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and post issues on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
- NAND - Sheffer stroke
- NOR - Pierce Arrow
- Algebraic operations: +, -, *, div, mod
- Remembering 2 user's numbers
Suggestions and comments to write here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Control 48 digital outputs.
- Read 16 analog inputs.
- Control 9 PWM outputs.
- Control 9 servos.
- Control 4 UARTs.
- Control via USB or Bluetooth.
- Access phone's sensors.
- Send/Recieve commands via Wifi.
- Stream video to your PC.
- Draw graphics to screen.
- Control Lego Mindstorms.
- On phone documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- Write other types of app.
NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and that you have the official "IOIO Manager" software installed on your phone as some boards come with a firmware version which requires it.
NOTE1: The "LED Dimmer" sample will not work on the OTG board as it has no PWM on pin zero.
NOTE2: Due to ADB-USB security changes in JellyBean, only a Bluetooth connection can be used at the moment.
Please let us know via email or the forum what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and send issues to us at SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com or post on the forum instead of putting negative comments on google play. Thankyou.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please rate this app if you like it!
that was written for the book
"imadoki no program gengo no tukurikata"
- simple reference.(push 'Help' button)
- fixed bugs.
- prototype-based OOP.
- The book info
This is BETA version for 1.5 ONLY - if you have previous version you MUST unistall "com.example.inputmethod.popolsku" and RESTART!
This keyboard is for Polish users that use right ALT (hardware and soft) to enter Polish letters. Enable in Settings > Locale. Then longpress in edit field select Input
Base eliminating the hassle of switching modes
Input is done in the key corresponding to each number (Green:Hexadecimal / blue:decimal / pink:binary)
It also simultaneously displays in decimal 16/10/2 done quickly the most frequently used base conversions.
+,-,×,÷, AND, OR, ExOR(XOR)
left shift(<<),right shift(>>),NOT,NEG
Change display unsigned (US) / signed (S) decimal Number only.
show last answer (Ans)
Memory (Memory in(Min) / Recall(MR) / Clear(MC))
screen size is 320x480 or more are required for a screen.
The tested HTC bufferfly(JPN HTL21) / android Ver 4.1.1
See Menu -> Help.
Big screen should have worked now. At lease will not FC.
However I don't have an actual unit, please email me
screenshots if there is any error.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
A mobile based programming text editor, online compiler, and integrated development environment built for Android. Complete with virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols, syntax highlighting, and support for over 40 programming languages, writing code on the go has never been easier.
For a demonstration of the new syntax highlighter, download Deuterium Editor here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.didactic.syntaxhighlighter
DeuterIDE takes its name from the anion of hydrogen-2 isotope deuterium, known as heavy hydrogen. You'll find, however, that there is nothing heavy at all about this fully functional editor. This application was made with one thing in mind – fulfilling the need of a lightweight, easy to use way to write code on the go. Applications just like this start with a flash of inspiration; with the mobile platform provided by DeuterIDE, you’ll be ready.
DeuterIDE - [Li]ght platform, [H]eavy coding.
No account required to compile and run. Ideal for use on tablets or other devices with large displays.
Internet connection required. DeuterIDE only supports console programs, standard libraries, and std. input/output.
Pre-Honeycomb devices will no longer be receiving official support past version 2.0.
- Online source code compiler and run results for over 40 languages
- Develop on this mobile IDE with syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, and bracket matching support
- Open text files and use as default text editor
- Facebook and Twitter integration to share code with your friends
- Search and replace, undo and redo, jump to line, auto indent, copy and paste, and other editor functions
- Virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols
- History of compiled submissions
- HTML previewing
- User defined templates
- Option to use your own ideone login
Supported languages :
C99 strict Compiler
Common Lisp Compiler
Visual Basic .NET Compiler
***** THIS APP DOES NOT COMPILE & RUN C++ LANGUAGE YET *****
C/C++ Compiler. Some part of C language is implemented ,
and C++ language would be updated later.
* No internet connection is required to run C code.
1. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0 programming.
2. Supports HTML output view.
3. Supports Socket programming.
Keywords : c / c++ interpreter compiler script android
education code programming language learning IDE gcc
calculator opengl es glsl socket
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Why to use IGOST language translator :
✓Simple and attractive UI.
✓Will help you to explore and learn multiple languages.
✓Will help you to learn the pronunciation of multiple languages.
Important Features are :
✓It consist of 20+ languages.
✓You can swap between the languages.
✓Important phrases are added in templates.
✓Default language is English.
✓You dont have to type the language always, speak now option is available.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
★New features !!
1. Supports multi-file!
3. Show Line numbers.
4. support Symbol Table
5. Auto detect encoding type(transfer encode):
,EUC-KR,UTF-8,UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE,UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. Search/Replace (supports Regular Expressions)
7. Auto save.
8. Show Tab/Linebreak marks.
9. Customizable syntax highlghting.
10. Supports Android 2.2 or later. (Recommnded high-tier device)
11. preview html file
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone