The latest Big Two Poker game in town!
- Free to play
- Daily rewards giveaway
- Online multiplayer
- Match up and start playing in 5 seconds
How To Play
- Big Two (also known as Deuces, Pusoy Dos and other names Big 2, 大老二, 鋤大D, 步步高升) is a card game similar to the game of Crazy Eights, Winner, 拱猪, 斗地主, 升级 and other shedding games
- The objective of the game is to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations of rules between different Big Two game in different countries, and here are the rules apply to this game:
- 3 Player per match
- Player with 3♦ start first
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♣ > ♦
- Flush rank : Compare suit then follow by card e.g: 3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
- To make the game more exciting, some of the high hand played in a match will trigger the Rocket🚀 , each Rocket🚀 will greatly increase the total number of chips the winner wins, below are the high hands which will trigger the Rocket🚀 :
- Straight flush = Rocket🚀 x4
- Four of a kind = Rocket🚀 x4
- Full house = Rocket🚀 x2
- Triple = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Deuce = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Ace = Rocket🚀 x2
- Each unused deuces = 5 Cards
- If the stakes are still not high enough for you, you can try to play at a higher lobby. In higher lobbies, you'll have the option to activate the Card Multiplier; Card Multiplier will multiply the number of cards you'll win from your opponents however it will not multiply when you lose, unless the winner also activates the Card Multiplier as well.
- Level up to unlock lobbies and more features as you go on