D-Link SmartPlay enables you to bring your favourite videos, photos, and music from the small screen of your phone to your large HD TV. D-Link SmartPlay is a great way to share movies and music you have downloaded, or photos and videos that you shot on your phone. No need to pass your phone around to show friends and family, simply take a seat and let everyone enjoy the action on your TV or other HDMI display.
- Clean and simple user interface
- Play videos, photos, and music from your phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or network-attached storage using DLNA
- Works great with the D-LINK StreamTV adapter
SwannView Link supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 4 cameras on screen at the same time
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone's picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered "downloads" by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For the latest information, visit http://www.swann.com/swannview
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – email@example.com
★Seamlessly connects devices within your Wi-Fi network
★Enjoy videos, photos and music throughout your home: HDTV, PC, smart phone, and tablet
☆Remote access videos, music and pictures on your DLNA certificated devices
-Access media files on PCs, smart phones, tablets, or network attached storage anywhere in the house. All media files are within reach
☆Seamlessly stream accessable multimedia files to DLNA certificated devices
- Want to watch a movie with your family? Stream movies to your large screen HDTV
- Get bored? Need to party? Stream music from your smartphone to a networked speaker in your living room
- Relive your memories by streaming your old vacation photos from your PC to your tablet
- Enjoy media playback on any device in your home without worrying about where a file is stored
☆Remote control your digital media renderers
- Access all your different media: videos, music, pictures
- Easily control media playback with your tablet
☆Friendly media management
- Sort videos by date taken or filename
- Sort photos by date taken
- Sort music by album, artist, or song
☆Cross platform support. Each platform plays a different entertainment sharing role
-Windows desktop (home media command center, media server, real-time transcoding)
- iPad (Media connector, remote controller)
- Android Tablet (Media connector, remote controller)
- Windows 8 Modern UI (home media command center, media server, real-time transcoding)
- Android Phone (Coming soon)
- HDTV [Samsung TV (w/ Allshare), Sharp TV, Sony Bravia, Panasonic TV, Xbox 360, etc.]
- PC or Mac server (Link+, Windows Media Player, Tversity, PS3, etc.)
- WDTV Live
- Tablet, smart phone (Link+ installed)
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry-leading software developer of multimedia imaging technologies and applications, offering fully integrated solutions to provide a complete user experience that spans across smart phones, feature phones, tablets, PCs, smart TVs, and cameras.
Chú ý: Điện thoại của bạn phải kết nối Internet: wifi, GPGS, 3G …
Tags : kids tv, cartoon tv, animation, kids music, watch movies, tom & jerry, larva, oscar, oggy, phim hoat hinh, phim hoạt hình, walt disney, viet tivi, xem phim, xem hoat hinh, phim truyen, xem tivi,doremon, cartoon network, cartoons tv
With MPC - Remote LITE you are able to control your Media Player Classic (MPC) with your Android device.
Inside Media Player Classic go to “View >> Options…” and enable “Player >> Web Interface“
Check the “Listen on Port” checkbox
Make sure “Allow access from localhost only” is NOT checked
Inside app: Select 'Change Server' from menu
Select 'Add' and add a server.
Select the added server.
Be a potatoe and use your coach!
Review the application!
Any problems => contact us or use manual!
Try HomeMedia - more Info on our website!
HomeMedia is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7. With HomeMedia you store your movies/series/music automatically into a database, which can be accessed by this remote! HomeMedia access is done by the external app HomeMedia.
More information and videos on http://www.banamalon.net
- Play, Pause, Stop
- Control volume
- Control Timeline
- Control aspect ratio, fullscreen, audio tracks, subtitle
- Next, Previous buttons
- Internal playlist
- Pause on incoming calls
- Save/Load playlist on device
- *HomeMedia support
- *Start player remotely
- Wake on LAN feature
* This feature needs a correctly installed HomeMedia on the computer and correctly set up HomeMedia app on the Android device.
Extra features in PRO version:
- Ad free!
- Notification Remote (Android 3.0+)
- Full Voice Control
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
PowerDVD Remote turns your Android device into a remote control for PowerDVD. You can also use PowerDVD Remote to wirelessly send, playback and save content from your mobile device to your PC.
If you like to connect your PC up to your TV so you can watch your movies on a bigger screen, then PowerDVD Remote lets you control everything from the comfort of your couch.
Via Wi-Fi you have total control over your Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and high-definition videos as well as the music and photo playback features in PowerDVD.
• Turn your Android device into a remote controller for PowerDVD
• Full navigation and playback control for Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and videos
• Wirelessly play and save your mobile device’s video and photos to your PC
• Turn your mobile device into a wireless keyboard and mouse pad for your PC
• Multi-touch control to remotely rotate and zoom-in photos
Supported Android device display resolutions:
480x320, 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x800, 1920x1080
Remote Link 2 for CE can access contents in your HDL-CE of home by Android smartphone.
You can play or view your photo, movie, music and office documents at anywhere.
■ Remote Link 2 for CE Feature
□ Let's Enjoy your contents at anywhere !
Android smartphone can access movie, picture and music from HDL-CE of your home.
□ View and download Office file anywhere !
If you want to check Office file at outside, you can view or download it from your HDL-CE.
□ Upload your Photo and Movie
You can upload file from Android smartphone to HDL-CE.
It can send photo in your HDL-CE by e-mail too.
□ Upload photo contents to Facebook
It can upload photo contents from your HDL-CE to My Album of Facebook.
□ Slideshow support
Enjoy photo contents in your HDL-CE by automatic photo playback.
I-O DATA HDL-CE Series
It need to enable Remote Link 2 Setting by Web Setting Page of iodata products.
■Support Android Version
The application supports smartphones with Android 2.1 pr above.
■Support contents type
jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
mp3, m4a, wav, midi
mp4, m4v※, 3gp
※The file of this extension does not support streaming playback. Please playback after downloading it.
doc, xls, ppt, pdf, txt
※The file types listed above can be opened and played on your Android smartphone only with supported players or programs.
I-O DATA DEVICE, INC.