★Seamlessly connects devices within your Wi-Fi network
★Enjoy videos, photos and music throughout your home: HDTV, PC, smart phone, and tablet
☆Remote access videos, music and pictures on your DLNA certificated devices
-Access media files on PCs, smart phones, tablets, or network attached storage anywhere in the house. All media files are within reach
☆Seamlessly stream accessable multimedia files to DLNA certificated devices
- Want to watch a movie with your family? Stream movies to your large screen HDTV
- Get bored? Need to party? Stream music from your smartphone to a networked speaker in your living room
- Relive your memories by streaming your old vacation photos from your PC to your tablet
- Enjoy media playback on any device in your home without worrying about where a file is stored
☆Remote control your digital media renderers
- Access all your different media: videos, music, pictures
- Easily control media playback with your tablet
☆Friendly media management
- Sort videos by date taken or filename
- Sort photos by date taken
- Sort music by album, artist, or song
☆Cross platform support. Each platform plays a different entertainment sharing role
-Windows desktop (home media command center, media server, real-time transcoding)
- iPad (Media connector, remote controller)
- Android Tablet (Media connector, remote controller)
- Windows 8 Modern UI (home media command center, media server, real-time transcoding)
- Android Phone (Coming soon)
- HDTV [Samsung TV (w/ Allshare), Sharp TV, Sony Bravia, Panasonic TV, Xbox 360, etc.]
- PC or Mac server (Link+, Windows Media Player, Tversity, PS3, etc.)
- WDTV Live
- Tablet, smart phone (Link+ installed)
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry-leading software developer of multimedia imaging technologies and applications, offering fully integrated solutions to provide a complete user experience that spans across smart phones, feature phones, tablets, PCs, smart TVs, and cameras.
Play music, photo and video from Media Server to remote screen/device screen.
Directly streaming NAS.
[Directly Remote Play]
It directly transmit device photo and video to remote player like PC, NB, TV via WiFi connection. (UPnP/DLNA supported).
Simply "share" photo/video from photo browser/viewer and select this app.
No driver installation, No cable is need, No need to buy other equipment.
A Miracast replaceable solution.
-) No Ads, simple, clean elegant view.
-) Faster and smarter cache mechanism.
-) Improved access speed.
-) Animation Visual Effects.
-) More content item operations: Download, Sat as, Share.
1) Discover Media Servers(Sources) on the WiFi environment.
2) Browse, Search and Play discovered media files on your Android devices. Streaming NAS, PC or even Mobile devices.
3) Play it at Remote Render which could be a Smart TV, PC(UPnP Render support), Stereo or other UPnP Renders.
4) History of play to quickly access recent/frequent media files. Media also has extending to Social Share, Sorting and Set-As functions.
[NAS System Support]
QNAP, Synology, Akitio MyCloud Mini, Homecloud, Iomega StorCenter, ioSafe N2 NAS, Buffalo TeraStation Pro, Lenovo ThinkServer RD240, Addonics NAS 3.0 Adapter, etc.
** HELP **
You are welcome to visit this page for questions or suggestions.
Provide following factors could greatly help to analyze the problem,
1)Model type or name of mobile device, remote render(player).
2)Operations which led to force-close/problem.
D-Link SmartPlay enables you to bring your favourite videos, photos, and music from the small screen of your phone to your large HD TV. D-Link SmartPlay is a great way to share movies and music you have downloaded, or photos and videos that you shot on your phone. No need to pass your phone around to show friends and family, simply take a seat and let everyone enjoy the action on your TV or other HDMI display.
- Clean and simple user interface
- Play videos, photos, and music from your phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or network-attached storage using DLNA
- Works great with the D-LINK StreamTV adapter
Fully supports VLC 2.1, just make sure to run the latest setup helper.
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your sofa.
Use our Free setup helper to configure VLC and connect your Android in a couple of button clicks.
'In a few clicks everything is ready and you just have to taste the pleasure of remote control' -Alekxou
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Control volume, position, track, play, pause
✔ Turn fullscreen on and off
✔ Beautiful interface
✔ Full DVD controls
✔ Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays
• Limitations of free version •
Following user feedback, we're now much more generous with the free version. Every single feature now works in the free version with the exception of browsing for files (you can see a demo of that feature).
We hope that file browsing is useful enough that you'll pay for the full version. We get to make a living, you get to stay on the sofa when you pick a new file!
• Reviews •
2011 Best Software Award in Multimedia by Handster
'Amazing remote. You can completely control vlc from the palm of your hand. ... highly recommend it if you are looking for a vlc remote.'
'VLC Remote is the latest Android app to earn my favor, and it’s a beauty.'
With MPC - Remote LITE you are able to control your Media Player Classic (MPC) with your Android device.
Inside Media Player Classic go to “View >> Options…” and enable “Player >> Web Interface“
Check the “Listen on Port” checkbox
Make sure “Allow access from localhost only” is NOT checked
Inside app: Select 'Change Server' from menu
Select 'Add' and add a server.
Select the added server.
Be a potatoe and use your coach!
Review the application!
Any problems => contact us or use manual!
Try HomeMedia - more Info on our website!
HomeMedia is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7. With HomeMedia you store your movies/series/music automatically into a database, which can be accessed by this remote! HomeMedia access is done by the external app HomeMedia.
More information and videos on http://www.banamalon.net
- Play, Pause, Stop
- Control volume
- Control Timeline
- Control aspect ratio, fullscreen, audio tracks, subtitle
- Next, Previous buttons
- Internal playlist
- Pause on incoming calls
- Save/Load playlist on device
- *HomeMedia support
- *Start player remotely
- Wake on LAN feature
* This feature needs a correctly installed HomeMedia on the computer and correctly set up HomeMedia app on the Android device.
Extra features in PRO version:
- Ad free!
- Notification Remote (Android 3.0+)
- Full Voice Control
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library