A sequence of primary colors is used to restore burned-out pixels. Built originally for ICS and now KitKat, the sequence will run fullscreen so that the Navigation Bar is hidden.
Recommended for Moto X and similar devices.
Let Screen Helper check for you! easy test your screen with 6 basic colors, if you see any stuck pixels, just click on "Fix my screen", that will do it.
Screen Helper is a software solution that can check, and fix stuck pixels, reduce screen burn-in and improve the quality of images displayed on a screen.
This is full version, let you run fix screen as long as it needed ( it take up to hours to fix stuck pixels. ) , you can try out Screen Helper Lite for free.
What is Stuck pixel?
A stuck pixel mean pixel will stay red, blue, or green, and will not change when attempting to display an image. Stuck pixels are fairly common on high resolution LCD screens. Stuck pixels sometimes start working again with time unless they appear black on a white background, these are known as dead pixels. A dead pixel, all three sub-pixels are permanently off, producing a permanently black pixel. ( Get exchange if there are dead pixel, there is not way to fix dead pixel. )
Adobe AIR plug-in is needed to run this application.
Burn Fix is an application written to repair these screen burn-in's using a unique feature.
Best results are achieved on AMOLED screens (should help LCD screens too).
While other apps on the market use Red Green and Blue screen cycling - this app has two added values:
- White and Black are also used during the repair cycle
- The app lets you choose a previously captured screenshot of the app that caused the burn-in, invert it's colors and use the inverted image during the repair cycle - optimizing the repair process!
This app is good for prevention and repair.
Run the app once a week during the night for about 5-6 hours. No need to use the "Custom Screenshot" option seeing this is just for prevention purposes.
Run the app for 6-8 hours a night for at least 4-5 days, if possible - also using the "Custom Screenshot" option for optimal repairing.
This app does not guarantee 100% repair but it should help repair most of the burn-in (depending on the severity of the problem).
This app is not meant to be used by Tablets.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please don't hesitate to contact me via the application.
Thank you for trying this app!
The app is currently available in English (US and UK), German and Croatian. More languages coming soon.
This is the first release. If you have any feature requests, need support or want to report an issue, feel free to email us.
This app is intended for AMOLED screens only, mainly devices of the Samsung Galaxy series. It can still be used on other devices as a flashlight or for entertainment.
Is AMOLED-equipped phone ever?
Sometimes you can see Afterimage in screen ever?
So we prepared for you!
AMOLED Burnin Check App!
You don't need neglect your burnin anymore through this app
Wait! What is Burnin?
AMOLED display case white or in intense color screen, LED crowd went badly dim view on the screen, an afterimage remains. This app is designed for those of you who would like to confirm whether or not this phenomenon!
This app does not use AMOLED display phone has no effect at
Use the AMOLED display on the phone (Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Razr, etc.).
Updated 2.0, Application User interface was changed and Hide soft key function was added.
- Lee MiRu
This app is compatible with devices that have on-screen navigation (including Nexus devices).
Please ensure your brightness is at the highest setting for maximum effectiveness.
플립 커버를 닫거나 주머니 안에서 근접 센서가 작동하면 설정한 대기 시간에 따라 화면이 꺼진 것과 같이 검은색으로 되지만, 동영상 재생은 정지되지 않습니다.
'Saver 자동 해제'를 선택하지 않는 경우에 Saver를 해제하려면 화면을 누르거나 쓸어 주어야 합니다.
잠금 화면(대기 상태)에서는 Saver가 작동하지 않습니다.
적용 해상도: 1440x2560, 1080x1920, 800x1280, 768x1280, 720x1280, 540x960, 480x800
AMOLED 화면은 검은색일 때 화면이 꺼진 것과 같이 배터리 소모를 하지 않습니다.
AMOLED Saver는 일반적인 플립 커버 어플처럼 작동 시 화면이 꺼지는 것이 아니며, 기기에 설정한 '화면 자동 꺼짐' 시간은 Saver와 관계 없이 작동합니다.
Google의 Nexus 시리즈와 같이 소프트 키를 사용하는 기기에서는 Saver 작동 중에도 소프트 키는 화면에 남아 있습니다.
LCD 화면을 사용하는 기기에서도 사용은 가능하지만, 효과는 크지 않습니다.
Tag: appwriter, amoled, saver, youtube, video, audio, burn-in, burn, proximity, sensor, galaxy, 아몰레드, 세이버, 유튜브, 비디오, 오디오, 번인, 번, 근접센서, 근접, 센서, 갤럭시
개발자 연락처 :
- Find and fix stuck pixels.
- Find and fix dead pixels.
- Repair the AMOLED burn-in effect.
- Find and fix LCD mura effect.
- AMOLED Ready.
- Unlimited blinking time.
- Totally free, without PRO Version.
The application will attempt to fix problems in the screen by stimulating the screen with a colour flash
To change the colours, use the volume rocker. No touch is needed.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING OR RATING!
In SOME* smartphones with AMOLED screen (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) black pixel = turned off pixel.(* - SOME means SOME, NOT EVERY. If this app doesn't work on yours, just ignore it, you don't have to rate my work with 1 star...)
I've always been irritated because of the fact that our batteries aren't too great, but phone producers still produce their phones with hiper-resolution, which practically we cannot even see.I have invented something, that later I turned to real app.
I called it Pixel Battery Saver Booster, because it displays some kind of totally black mesh on the screen (you can change its density), so at least half of the pixels (or more) are turned off (so the screen consumes less energy!), while you are still able to read anything on your screen.
If you still don't understand, just take a look at the screenshots.
• What do I need this for?- Imagine this situation - your battery level is really low, but you have to search for something important on the Internet. Making the brightness lower often isn't enough. That's when you would need my app - to turn off some count of pixels.
• There are lots of apps that dim the screen... Is this one different?- This app works different. It doesn't overlay your screen with transparent image (but there is such option in premium version if you need it too). It overlays your screen with totally black mesh, which makes some count of pixels off, to prevent them from consuming battery.
• Do I really need AMOLED screen?- The best results you can get right with AMOLED screen, where black pixel means turned off pixel. However, even in other type screens black pixels are saving some battery, so it's just worth to check.
• In battery stats I can see that this app consumes a lot of energy. Why?- Don't look at the stats, look at the real battery consumption. Probably, Android Battery Stats app "thinks", that this app display an image on the screen all the time, because of what it shows an information about consuming energy. In fact, this app turns OFF the pixels (in AMOLED screens with this function), so it SAVES that energy, not consumes.
Dont take our word for it see what media is saying about us :
• When the mesh is on, I am unable to install apps (Install button is disabled)- That's because of the Android Security. In premium version of Pixel Battery Saver I added an option to bypass this protection. In this free version you can simply turn off the app (by clicking "Turn off" button in Settings window) before installing any app and then turn on it again.
• This would be great if the app would be able to turn on the mesh automatically on specific battery level (f.e. when battery level is low), can you make it?- I've already added this function (and many other) in the next version of the app, which is not published yet, so stay tuned! :)
• Where's the premium version of PBS?- I've already developed the next version with many more cool features, but, unfortunately, for now I can't publish paid apps due to the law in my country. I'm thinking how to make it possible...
• This app doesn't work on my phone! It sucks!- As I said, this app cannot work on every single device. Just report this fact to me via e-mail, you don't have to rate this app with 1 star.
As newer devices comes with very high density screens those points will be insignificant to the user´s sight and will be offset by lower spending battery
Also helps to check if there is burn-in on your screen by displaying any selected color on the screen.
This method is described here.
Do you want a completely black wallpaper to save power on your AMOLED screen?
Do you want to save memory by bypassing the wallpaper engine?
Black Live Wallpaper is for your.
It did completely nothing but displaying a black screen. It bypasses all the system wallpaper engine. So it consumes almost no system resource at all.
To enable it, select BlackLiveWallpaper in the live wallpaper selection dialog. It is usually invoked when you long clicking the empty space in the home screen.
This app contains no launcher icons.
How it works: Characteristic of AMOLED is that the color will change according to the length of usage. The black notification has less usage than other part of the screen. Hence the burn-in mark appears. Burn-in Savior will blink the notification bar with different colors to neutralize the burn-in mark.
KW: burn-in, burn, oled, amoled, screen, notification, status bar, samsung, galaxy