Fly about, forage for food, build nests, raise chicks, and wait for it... Poo on people!
This web cult classic from gamevial finally arrives on the android with all the features and birds that you know and love, including four seperate landscapes, MMO or Multi-player and single player mode.
The bird fly jungle and unlock new birds! Each bird has its own special ability to touch the lower left corner of the screen, you can reverse the situation at a critical time.
Christmas bird is waiting for you.
* Unlock the beauty of birds of different
* Simple touch control game
* Four game modes, from easy to difficult
* Added OpenFeint
Download Fly Bird and start playing every day! If you like challenges you can not miss this free game created for lovers of risk! Just move your wings and fly! But watch out for obstacles because if you hit any of them have completed your mission!.
Rules for playing Fly Bird:
- Touching the wings to fly
- Avoid the green blocks that appear on the screen of your mobile device
- You can challenge your friends and get the best score of all time
- Choice of music that makes the game more real
You will be able to take this bird home? He depends on your ingenuity to get it! You will feel proud when disoriented bird you get home! Be warned that it is an addictive game, when you start the game you can not stop playing. Lucky Dude!.
The player is a cute 3D flying bird with tiny wings that has to flap as hard as he can and dodge his way through pipes by going through the gaps.
The more accurate flapping the further through the level you will fly and the higher your score will be and then you can brag to the world on good your flying bird 3d skills are
Flying Bird 3D is a great game you can just pick up and play anytime and is suitable for all ages.
It’s just one press to start flapping his tiny wings and you are off, keep tapping to to stay flapping in flying bird 3d
It’s a simple premise, get a high score and brag about it!!
- Infinite runner style Game
- Simple one touch controls: touch to flap your tiny wings and fly through the level.
- Easy to play and very fun, a challenge to master
- Beautiful 3D graphics and superb attention to details.
- Get your highest score and share on Social Media (or brag as we like to call it)
How to Play:
- Tap anywhere on the screen to flap wings
- Let go to free-fall down
- Avoid the green pipes
Save the flying bird from the hungry balloon monsters!
Burst the balloons, escape the monsters!
Fly as far as you can!
Easy controls - Tap to fly
Burst as many balloons as you can without missing any.
Warning: Missing 3 balloons resets the score!
Please Note: Flying Bird is not, in any way, associated with Angry Birds.
Guide these cute flappy birds through a world full of danger. Unlock new birds as you progress through the game. Each bird has its own special ability from getting invisible or using time warp to a powerful explosion ability.
• From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• More than 10 million Line Birds players can't be wrong
• Recent #1 most downloaded games
• 5 different beautiful designed flappy birds to unlock
• Special abilities for each bird
• Simple one touch control gameplay
• Three game modes from easy to hard
• Various achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard and highscore system
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for all your support in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
There are four types of falling birds that you will come across:
The Green Bird - The most common bird. Tap them to make them fly away from the cage.
The Red Bird - A big bird. Tap them to make every other bird on the screen fly away from the cage.
The Blue Bird - A frozen bird. Tap them to make every other bird freeze.
The Yellow Bird - A sneaky bird. DO NOT TAP them or else they will grab every other bird on the screen and drag them into the cage.
Tap your way through ninety-nine levels or see how far you can get on endless mode! Save your high scores and share them on Facebook and Twitter!
As you get to higher levels more birds fall and they fall faster, so you are always getting challenged more and more. Falling Birds is fun for players of all ages.
Make sure you save all of the flappy birds! Without your help they will be too flappy and fall into the cage. Every flappy bird is not strong enough to fly until you click on them. Make sure you tap them all so they can flappy away, all except the dangerous yellow ones.
So, what are you waiting for? Start saving some birds! Play Falling Birds for Android™, an app by Brent Keath.
Tired of seeing ads? Get Falling Birds Pro:
It's a funny game in which you take control of Osama and his jetpack and fly into the desert.
Osama is flying like a bird so be careful with his jetpack and flying abilities!
- Amazing 8 pixel artwork
- Osama as a character
- Very challenging
5 Game Modes, from the gameplay you all know and love to faster moving birds in mirrored levels with moving obstacles!
Post your scores to the built in Google Play Leaderboards or brag to your Facebook friends!
Completely hand drawn and painted in watercolours! No in-app purchases!
Tappy is trapped in a world of dangerous stationary! Help Tappy navigate the pencil erasers by tapping the screen to make him fly. Collect points, get medals and fly as far as you can to make it to the top of the leader boards!
Compete with friends and players from around the world for the high score!
Dare you to try and break 100,000 points!
Finally a worthy successor to flappy bird!
Dash through enemies for awesome angry bird power-ups!
Fly over over, under, and through enemies!
Scoreloop integration for leaderboards!
Simple controls, fun for everyone!
Similar to Jetpack Joyride but with competition!
Inspired by popular game City Jump!
Challenge yourself for the daily high score or all-time high score!
Endless bird running action!
Email developer with your suggestions for improvements and ideas!
*Touch left half of screen to fly
*Touch right half of screen to dash (available once every 4 seconds)
*Avoid enemies or dash through them
*Dash through 3 of the same enemy in a row for powerup
*Avoid the sun
*Submit your high score!
We declare the hunting season open! It's time to take revenge on the birds for all the evil they have done to the world! You've had fairly enough of this flying vermin, that has been pooping on you, your car or condo for years? Do you really hate when those bullies peek at you with this angry look that says - "Hey, I'm not scared of you and I'm so not getting out of your way"? Or do you just want them to pay and suffer for the chicken flu, the diseases they carry and waking you up by tweeting and chirping after midnight? Well, now you have the chance to take your sweet vengeance! Use your crossbow to shoot down all kinds of birds in mid-flight, aim precisely to rack up multipliers to further increase your score, survive as many waves as you can and fight for the top of the rankings! Take no prisoners, grab this game now and get hooked on the most addicting "birds" title in Android Market!
"It's really an awesome addictive game!" - Ewtang
"It’s more impressive than screenshots might suggest." - iLounge
"Pretty decent looking game. Colorful, well-drawn and easy on the eyes." - Gamezebo
"Perfect App Store's Game: fun, immediate and incredibly addictive." - SpazioGames
Happy Easter 2012! All Infinite Dreams games on sale! Don’t miss your chance and grab it now!
"Fantastic app to get back at the birds, finally a gap in the app store has been filled." - CrazyMikeApps
"Stunning graphics and guaranteed fun, someone had confront to those damned birds!" - HobbyiPad
Shoot The Birds is OpenFeint friendly. Compare your score against your friends.
Test your reflexes. Game play is similar to other touch screen games. This is an extremely addicting game where it’s your mission to grab the gun and shoot down all kinds of birds in mid-flight. This Android game’s graphics are incredible, easily some of the best in the Android Market. The shadows, colors, and movement of objects give the scenes a true 3-D effect.
The game is designed and produced to hunt different kinds of birds specially, eagles, Snow Owl, Vulture, Andean condor & southern cassowary to improve your aim, efficiency and the focus which is necessary for hunting birds with your gun.
- Vibrant, gorgeous, best-in-class graphics
- Challenging First-person shooter
- Levels are objective-based, must complete to move on
- Top Addictive bird hunt game
- The original tight controls, several levels, and fast, smooth
- Addictive game play with different modes
- FPS (First Person Shooter) Game
- Efficient weapon control
- Different birds in real look
- Excellent real look 3D environment
- Amazing Movie Quality sound effects and sound track
- Easy GUI and controls
- You have to kill the birds flying toward you
- Eliminate all the birds in specific time to get next level
- Reload your gun once you see single round left
- If bird attack on you, you will loose one life
- You have kill efficiently to save life and complete mission
How to Play:
- Aim and tap and, it will automatically fire.
- Try to shoot and kill birds flying on first spot
- The weapons will reload itself and you have unlimited number of bullets
- Press button to reload gun , there is no limit of bullets
- Once you score a thousand points in the primer level, you gain access to the second level of the game and then every subsequent score of 2000 unlocks the next stage
Note: This free game is supported by advertisement Ads within the App only as per Google Policy.
Meet Flippy the flappy bird! Flippy is on an intense quest to flap his way through obstacles and collect coins. The more coins he can get the better!
Coins will be used in a later version for purchasing new flappy birds besides Flippy
* Tap to flap and collect coins.
More from developer
Upon first run, the game creates the folder "fx / flagship". There you can find the specifications for the enemy craft and weapons, as well as the layout of the demo mission. You can change them by using a text editor.