- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
- Possibility to change the rate manual.
- Ability to select priority currencies that will always be at the top.
- Currency exchange rate since the last update.
- Saving the last currency pair and changing the direction of exchange with one touch.
Recalculation of foreign exchange rates is automatic after selecting the base currency.
Directory contains the currencies that participate in the international Forex market, and contains rates of regional currencies based on the results of trading their central banks. A complete list of currencies:
Emirati Dirham, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Armenian Dram, Dutch Guilder, Angolan Kwanza, Aruban or Dutch Guilder, Azerbaijani New Manat, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Bangladeshi Taka, Bulgarian Lev, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, Belarusian Ruble, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Costa Rican Colon, Cape Verdean Escudo, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Eritrean Nakfa, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gambian Dalasi, Guatemalan Quetzal, Honduran Lempira, Croatian Kuna, Haitian Gourde, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Icelandic Krona, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Kyrgyzstani Som, Cambodian Riel, North Korean Won, South Korean Won, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao or Laotian Kip, Basotho Loti, Lithuanian Litas, Latvian Lat, Moroccan Dirham, Moldovan Leu, Malagasy Ariary, Burmese Kyat, Mongolian Tughrik, Macau Pataca, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Mozambican Metical, Nigerian Naira, Nicaraguan Cordoba, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Panamanian Balboa, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Papua New Guinean Kina, Polish Zloty, Paraguayan Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Romanian New Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Swedish Krona, Sierra Leonean Leone, Somali Shilling, Seborgan Luigino, Sao Tomean Dobra, Salvadoran Colon, Swazi Lilangeni, Thai Baht, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistani Manat, Tongan Pa'anga, Turkish Lira, Taiwan New Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Ukrainian Hryvna, Ugandan Shilling, Uzbekistani Som, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Ni-Vanuatu Vatu, Samoan Tala, IMF Special Drawing Rights, Yemeni Rial, South African Rand, Zambian Kwacha, Zambian Kwacha, Bitcoin;
Dollar: Australian, Barbadian or Bajan, Bermudian, Bruneian, Bahamian, Belizean, Canadian, Fijian, Guyanese, Hong Kong, Jamaican, Caymanian, Liberian, Namibian, New Zealand, Solomon Islander, Singapore, Surinamese, Trinidadian, Tuvaluan, US, East Caribbean, Zimbabwean, Taiwan New;
Franc: Burundian, Congolese, Swiss, Djiboutian, Guinean, Comoran, Rwandan, Central African CFA, CFA, CFP;
Peso: Argentine, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban Convertible, Cuban, Dominican, Mexican, Philippine, Uruguayan;
Dinar: Bahraini, Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Macedonian Denar, Serbian, Tunisian;
Pound: Egyptian, Falkland Island, British, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lebanese, Sudanese, Saint Helenian, Syrian;
Rupee: Indian, Sri Lankan, Mauritian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Seychellois, Indonesian;
Metals: Silver, Gold, Palladium, Platinum.
A useful app for recosting cross rate of cash or bank funds.
Count your money easily!
All around the world offer rates for almost all currencies (over 150) and also comes with a special price for minerals such as gold, silver and.
● Currency Converter
○ Comes with a simple exchange rate conversion and exchange rate calculation.
○ View and can calculate currency (the currency of some ready ...)
AED - Uae Dirham
AFA - Afghanistan Afghani
ALL - Albanian Lek
ANG - Neth Antilles Guilder
ARS - Argentine Peso
AUD - Australian Dollar
AWG - Aruba Florin
BBD - Barbados Dollar
BDT - Bangladesh Taka
BGN - Bulgarian Lev
BHD - Bahraini Dinar
BIF - Burundi Franc
BMD - Bermuda Dollar
BND - Brunei Dollar
BOB - Bolivian Boliviano
BRL - Brazilian Real
BSD - Bahamian Dollar
BTN - Bhutan Ngultrum
BWP - Botswana Pula
BZD - Belize Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
CLP - Chilean Peso
CNY - Chinese Yuan
COP - Colombian Peso
CRC - Costa Rica Colon
CUP - Cuban Peso
CVE - Cape Verde Escudo
CYP - Cyprus Pound
CZK - Czech Koruna
DJF - Dijibouti Franc
DKK - Danish Krone
DOP - Dominican Peso
DZD - Algerian Dinar
EEK - Estonian Kroon
EGP - Egyptian Pound
ETB - Ethiopian Birr
EUR - Euro
FKP - Falkland Islands Pound
GBP - British Pound
GHC - Ghanian Cedi
GIP - Gibraltar Pound
GMD - Gambian Dalasi
GNF - Guinea Franc
GTQ - Guatemala Quetzal
GYD - Guyana Dollar
HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
HNL - Honduras Lempira
HRK - Croatian Kuna
HTG - Haiti Gourde
HUF - Hungarian Forint
IDR - Indonesian Rupiah
ILS - Israeli Shekel
INR - Indian Rupee
IQD - Iraqi Dinar
ISK - Iceland Krona
JMD - Jamaican Dollar
JOD - Jordanian Dinar
JPY - Japanese Yen
KES - Kenyan Shilling
KHR - Cambodia Riel
KMF - Comoros Franc
KPW - North Korean Won
KRW - Korean Won
KWD - Kuwaiti Dinar
KYD - Cayman Islands Dollar
KZT - Kazakhstan Tenge
LAK - Lao Kip
LBP - Lebanese Pound
LKR - Sri Lanka Rupee
LRD - Liberian Dollar
LSL - Lesotho Loti
LTL - Lithuanian Lita
LVL - Latvian Lat
LYD - Libyan Dinar
MAD - Moroccan Dirham
MDL - Moldovan Leu
MGF - Malagasy Franc
MKD - Macedonian Denar
MMK - Myanmar Kyat
MNT - Mongolian Tugrik
MOP - Macau Pataca
MRO - Mauritania Ougulya
MTL - Maltese Lira
MUR - Mauritius Rupee
MVR - Maldives Rufiyaa
MWK - Malawi Kwacha
MXN - Mexican Peso
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
MZM - Mozambique Metical
NAD - Namibian Dollar
NGN - Nigerian Naira
NIO - Nicaragua Cordoba
NOK - Norwegian Krone
NPR - Nepalese Rupee
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
OMR - Omani Rial
PAB - Panama Balboa
PEN - Peruvian Nuevo Sol
PGK - Papua New Guinea Kina
PHP - Philippine Peso
PKR - Pakistani Rupee
PLN - Polish Zloty
PYG - Paraguayan Guarani
QAR - Qatar Rial
RON - New Romanian Leu
RUB - Russian Rouble
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
SBD - Solomon Islands Dollar
SCR - Seychelles Rupee
SDD - Sudanese Dinar
SEK - Swedish Krona
SGD - Singapore Dollar
SHP - St Helena Pound
SIT - Slovenian Tolar
SKK - Slovak Koruna
SLL - Sierra Leone Leone
SOS - Somali Shilling
SRG - Surinam Guilder
STD - Sao Tome Dobra
SVC - El Salvador Colon
SYP - Syrian Pound
SZL - Swaziland Lilageni
THB - Thai Baht
TND - Tunisian Dinar
TOP - Tonga Pa\'anga
TRL - Turkish Lira
TRY - Turkey Lira
TTD - Trinidad-tobago Dollar
TWD - Taiwan Dollar
TZS - Tanzanian Shilling
UAH - Ukraine Hryvnia
UGX - Ugandan Shilling
USD - U.S. Dollar
UYU - Uruguayan New Peso
VEB - Venezuelan Bolivar
VND - Vietnam Dong
VUV - Vanuatu Vatu
WST - Samoa Tala
XAF - Cfa Franc (Beac)
XAG - Silver Ounces
XAU - Gold Ounces
XCD - East Caribbean Dollar
XOF - Cfa Franc (Bceao)
XPD - Palladium Ounces
XPF - Pacific Franc
XPT - Platinum Ounces
YER - Yemen Riyal
YUM - Yugoslav Dinar
ZAR - South African Rand
ZMK - Zambian Kwacha
○ Real-time currency exchange rates information can be updated
● Currency Trends & Charts
● Exchange Rates List
● Tip Calculator with Exchange Rates
The menu (to add currencies) can be reached on newer phones (Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G3) by long pressing the task switcher button.
An easy to use currency converter with no ads.
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency wikipedia
The about screen contains the latest version info.
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 180 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Azerbaijan New Manat
Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Brunei Darussalam Dollar
China Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cuba Convertible Peso
Cape Verde Escudo
Czech Republic Koruna
Dominican Republic Peso
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
United Kingdom Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
Isle of Man Pound
Korea (North) Won
Korea (South) Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
Maldives (Maldive Islands) Rufiyaa
New Zealand Dollar
Peru Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romania New Leu
Saudi Arabia Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Viet Nam Dong
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
Conversion between multiple currencies is quick and easy thanks to a simple and user-friendly design.
Feel save knowing how much money you spend when you travel around the world with Currency! Free.
Our exchange rate conversion app is highly rated by our customers with 5 stars on Apple App Store as well on app review websites AppsZoom and AppHolic.
- Converter allowing easy conversion between any currency or Cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin, LiteCoin) to multiple others
- Works off-line. Convert while traveling and in roaming
- See prices of precious metals and convert their value
- Exchange rate updates every 5 minutes
- Percent change for the last 24 hours
- Easy navigation with simple UI
- Regular updates and features added
- Over 180 national and 21 obsolete currencies replaced by the Euro including:
French Franc, Deutsche Mark, Italian lira, Spanish peseta, Dutch guilder, Austrian schilling, Belgian franc, Cypriot pound, Estonian kroon, Finnish markka, Greek drachma, Irish pound, Latvian lats, Luxembourgish franc, Maltese lira, Monégasque franc, Portuguese escudo, Sammarinese lira, Slovak koruna, Slovenian tolar, Vatican lira
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency:
Bitcoin (BTC), LiteCoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), PeerCoin (PPC), MasterCoin (MSC), NXT, NameCoin (NMC), QuarkCoin (QRK), WorldCoin (WDC), MegaCoin (MEC), AuroraCoin (AUR), DogeCoin (DOGE), Feathercoin (FTC), Primecoin (XPM)
- Precious metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium.
Convert any currency to another.
Find easy the exchange rates of currencies.
Convert multiple currencies simultaneously.
The perfect tool for all travelers in every country.
- very fast and easy to use.
- nice graphics and charts
- calculate fees of banks, credit cards and ATM .
- 160 currencies.
- conversion table.
- exchange rates for most currencies of the world.
- useful for vacations and travels.
- useful for shops, restaurants at other countries.
- integrated calculator.
- it does not always needs an internet connection.
- 4 precious metals.
- gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper.
- 8 digital currencies.
- BitCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, NovaCoin ...
- Added back ability to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to #forex and Currencies
- Multiple stability bugs
- Added back "News" tab as per popular request
- Developing "Currency List" also as this was a big request. STAY TUNED
- Bug Fixes for new release
New in 3.0
- Fully revamped with the latest Android Features.
- Twitter integration. Sign in with Twitter and view Tweets from both your current location and cities around the World !
For more features and a home screen widget checkout the full version My Currency. It cost only 99 cents :-)
► all active currencies (ISO 4127)
► Old European currencies
► Virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar)
► Currency charts
► automatic updates
► easy-to-use user interface
► much much more
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to email@example.com
- Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required)
- View real time currency exchange rates
- Easily convert between your favorite currencies
- View real time currency charts
- View currency charts in full screen mode
- View latest currency news
- Calculate with built-in calculator
- Easily search currency by code or description
- Stores currency rates and charts for offline use
- Live rates updated every minute or on demand
- Over 160 currencies supported
- AD Free!
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on twitter (@etustudio) for related apps update.
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换 通貨 カレンシー 幣制 匯率 currency
This is an easy to use, intuitive Currency Converter.
The app features:
* Simple and clear interface
* Direct and fast conversion of the desired amount
* Choice of the world's major currencies, or all currencies
* Currency table to estimate amounts quickly
* Greatly improved look & feel
* Exchange rates are automatically saved
* Automatic updates can be disabled (eg when roaming)
* Multi-lingual application
* App2SD support
* Free Software under the GNU GPL
The permissions and why they are necessary
* Full Internet access
Necessary to query the Exchange data from the Internet
Necessary for "Vibrate on keypress"
Have fun with the Currency Converter!
More than just a currency converter, application also allows you to:
- View the current rate, together with daily highs and lows
- Track previous day trading information
- Monitor frequently used currencies on an easily customizable favorites list
- Access technical trading data using daily, weekly, and biweekly charts with line and candlestick displays
- Quickly reference common exchanges using a built in conversion table
- Calculate currency exchanges, including the ability to adjust hypothetical exchanges to account for bank and ATM fees
Additional features include:
- Tablet and phone support
- Portrait and landscape modes support
- Offline mode — access local cached data and perform manual rate updates
- WiFi mode for mobile data management
Currency update frequency varies depending on the exchange pair. Rates are not updated on weekends. Daily charts are updated every 20 minutes. Other charts are updated daily.
Most important features:
* Exchange rates for over 150 currencies
* Pocket guide
* Tip calculator
* Search function
* Automatic updates
* Available online and offline
Simdi de Türkçe olarak: para birimleri, döviz kurları, cep rehberi, bahşiş hesap makinesi
Easy to use spinning currency selection for quick access to rates
Rates are updated every minute to make sure you always get the latest rates available
Convert among 160+ currencies using latest foreign exchange rates. Comes with trend charts (including real-time streaming charts for select pairs), forex market news, daily rankings, a travel guide, an integrated tip calculator, and a global currency quiz game.