If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: email@example.com. Thanks!***
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Activity recognition - to recognize when phone is still and to pause logging
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
• Trial version 14 days (all services, 100 map tiles)
• Free license with limited service.
• Full Daily license for 1,99€
• Full Yearly license for 59 €
• Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps updates daily.
• Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from FI, NO, DE, US and EE. Also free nautical chart from FI and NO.
• Possibility to purchase national maps from SE, FR, ES and IT
• The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory, so the App can be used also off-line
Navigation and group features:
• Add waypoints with variety of symbols
• Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
• Mark important places and share immediately with your friends
• Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
• Check the distance to your target with the distance measuring tool
• Unique group function
•• Create a group with your friends
•• Everyone will see everyone
•• Share your routes, lines, waypoints and dogs with your friends in real time
•• Chat within group, without SMS costs
•• Manage your group
• Track friends
• All tracks are stored and can be replied any time, in the trial. In the paid version they are synchronized automatically to server
The best features for hunting and dog rescuing:
• Track unlimited number of dogs in real time with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars
• Tracker unlimited number of other Tracker for Android or Tracker Hunter® users
• Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage
• Unique group feature for sharing your targets and chatting
• Higher security while hunting, because users see each other
• Automatic receiving positions via GPRS every 3 seconds
• Traditional tracking via SMS possible
• Possibility of calling to the dog collar
• Setting of geofence and barking allarm
• Marking of waypoints like places of shot game, shooting stands
• Creating boarders of hunting area and sharing with other hunters or groups
• Navigation, Distance tool, Waypoints and a lot more
• Everything can be tracked and replayed in the App or online in webtracking
Replay and Statistics
• The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
• Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
• GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and science:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
- monitor phone in real-time
- share location
- start the app with the SMS message (start gpstracker)
- overview of history data ONLINE
- track up to 5 other devices online or from your phone
- minor fixes
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Having an old Android phone gathering dust somewhere in the house. Put it into good use! Convert it to a Vehicle Tracking Device. Use it to track your vehicle. You don't even need cellular service to run the app if your phone has WiFi and you don't need a real-time tracker. For details, visit Support page of our web site.
* Follow whereabouts of your husband/wife (spouse tracking), your kids (children tracking), or other family members (family tracking)
* Locate your employees and monitor their daily activities
* Fleet tracking
* Install to your device so that you can record tracks, or allow other people locate you
* Track your running, walking, hiking, or biking. Publish your tracks and share with your friends
* Locate your lost or stolen Android device
* Free Location Monitor
There is no subscription fee to track your devices. Simply open our web site (http://www.FollowMee.com) in your desktop or mobile browser. 7-day history is maintained in the web site for paid app users. Extended history (45-day or 90-day) is available
* Tracking Multiple Devices
You can track multiple devices in your account. All your devices are shown in the same place
* Real-Time Update
Location data for your device is available in our web site real-time. Please note that this feature is not available for WiFi-only tablets
* On-Demand Update Remotely
In the FollowMee web site, you can send a command to this app to force a location update
* Vehicle Tracking Device (Deluxe Edition)
Enable a full-time tracking device for your vehicle. Tracking starts when the car is driven, and pauses when the car is stopped
* Stealth Mode
Hide the app and make it invisible. To open the app, you need to dial a special number or click a link
You will receive notification email when your tracked device exits or enters the geo-fence. Use this function to alert you when your child arrives to school or gets home . Geo-fencing can be set up in our web site
* Opt-in Sharing
You can publish your tracks through URLs or downloadable KML files. You can embed your tracks in your own web site or Facebook
* Downloadable Reports with Mileage
You can download your tracks in HTML or CSV (Excel) file format and include mileage calculation
* Low Battery Consumption
This app is designed to conserve your device battery and it does not drain your phone battery
* Always On
Once the app starts, GPS Tracker continues to run, even after the phone reboots. It runs quietly in the background and requires no human interaction
* No-Internet Contingency
Location data is uploaded to our secured server. When internet is temporarily unavailable, location data is cached (encrypted) in the iPhone. It resumes uploading when internet becomes available again
* Multiple Mobile Platforms
GPS Tracker for iOS, Windows, and Blackberry are available in our web site
For explanation of required app permissions, see this link.
FREE VERSION LIMITATION:
This is a trial version of GPS Tracker by FollowMee - Deluxe Edition. It will be good for 15 days. The app will be converted to free version after 15 days.
* Track interval less than 30 minutes is only available for paid version
* Only current location viewing is available for free version. Past location viewing is only available for paid version
* Upgrade to the Standard or Deluxe version to remove the above restrictions
* New! Say hello with voice chat – Keep your group in the loop and send a quick message with one-touch voice chat.
* New! Share ETA is back – Now you can pick your destination and share your ETA with a friend.
* Navigate easily – Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel with turn-by-turn voice guided GPS directions.
* Beat traffic – Real time traffic and live speed updates help you find the best and quickest route to avoid gridlock.
* Customize your route – With our slick new one-swipe design, you can modify a section of the turn-by-turn directions to keep you moving.
* Always be on time – Get alerts to know when traffic is slower than usual on your commute home or to work. Get reminders one hour before your Meet Up event is set to begin and as your guests arrive.
* Connect with others – Create a Meet Up, choose your time and location and invite your friends. Attendees will get alerts for when to leave to get there on time.
* Keep in touch – Chat with your group to share updates, messages and more! Only those invited to the Meet Up can chat together.
* Get live ETAs – Scout shows when Meet Up attendees are on the move with real-time ETAs on the map. Now you’ll always know when a friend is lost or late and whether “five minutes away” really means “I haven’t left yet.”
* Do it your way – Customize your Scout route preferences, map views and set up personalized commute alerts for home and work.
* Make a pit stop – Discover new places along your route for the cheapest gas, restaurants for a bite to eat or other amenities.
* Never get lost— Scout, powered by OpenStreetMap (OSM), provides the most up-to-date map information with updates from a community of more than 1.6 million editors. You can download offline maps for a fee to always know where you’re going when your signal is spotty.
* Got feedback? - We want to hear from you! Our support team is here to help. Follow us on Twitter, @Scout, and hit us up with questions or comments. You can join our community at https://ourcommunity.scout.me
* Stay in the know - Connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Vine.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScoutbyTeleNav
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/scoutbytelenav/
* Vine: http://bit.ly/1N1clKQ
-- What’s the word on Scout?
NEW! - Scout wins 2015 Best Lifestyle App from Mobile App Awards
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.
Family Locator app lets your family be in touch and stay connected with your friends anytime.
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate Family Locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family Locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With Family Locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family Locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family Locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of Family Locator. Family Locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For a demo on using Breadcrumbs integration:
For help on preparing off-line maps checkout:
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
This app and widget brings a smile to Ur face. :)
Note: this version of the app contains mostly Hungarian jokes! Stay tuned, English content will come soon.
Note 2: this is the first, BETA release It could contains bugs. I will fix all bugs ASAP. Improvements also comes soon.
Stay tuned, improvements will come...
Note: this is the first release! If there is a bug I will fix it ASAP
With 2 click, you:
1. Open this program
2. Take a photo
1. Saves it to the sdcard
2. Uploads it to your Picasa, FB album
3. Attaches meta info (eg. tags, geo location, etc) to the photo
4. Closes itself
- This is BETA release, maybe with bugs
- No GPS loc yet
The program provides extensive information on the current situation: e.g. speed, coords, etc.,
and provides graphical statistics: speed changes, altitude changes, map, etc.
+ auto checkpoints
+ Froyo bugfixes
+ nautical mu