For a demo on using Breadcrumbs integration:
For help on preparing off-line maps checkout:
- monitor phone in real-time
- share location
- start the app with the SMS message (start gpstracker)
- overview of history data ONLINE
- track up to 5 other devices online or from your phone
- minor fixes
NEVER GET LOST AGAIN with the easiest to use personal location finder. Just mark the location and TRACKER will help you get back. Use it at the mall and stadium parking lots, at the festival, the park, the hotel, for travel or you next outdoor adventur, travel. Easy as 1-2-3... Mark it. Leave it. Get back!
It's your personal offline GPS navigator!
Easiest to use GPS. No map required.
Utilizes the latest GPS technology.
Self calibrating digital compass
Store and locate up to 2 locations
Provides distance and direction back to each location
+/-1 max m accuracy
Get one for everyone: kids, grandparents, scouts, families, friends and school groups
Try Family GPS Tracker to:
✓See where family members are right now
✓Share free cross-platform family messages
✓Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s…
✓Receive alert if they go where it’s not safe
✓In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓Find them in park with augmented reality
✓Geofence a place to know when they get there
✓Be notified if they leave chosen location
✓Check-in to tell others where you are
✓Navigate there (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
✓Reveal location only to people you trust
Family GPS Tracker was created by parents like you:
✓Designed as an easy tool for you & your kids
✓Even if you are busy it keeps you in touch
✓Privacy of your family is top concern for us
✓High quality positioning is guaranteed
✓Battery consumption optimized for daily use
✓Invisble mode for parents - administrators
✓Only a parent- administrator can manage family members and safe/un-safe zones
Family GPS Tracker needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Note: For Family GPS Tracker to function properly Location services must be turned on.
Give Family GPS Tracker a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* GPX and/or KML files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!***
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
Ideal for business or families.
Server and local Mode aviable.
Altitude, Latitude, Longitude, Speed direct View.
Stores Track Files in CSV Office Excel Format.
Server based realtime tracking of remote devices.
Revolutionary GPS mobile phone tracking technology, allows users to locate and watch the route of their mobiles in realtime from everywhere in the world.
Your Children is on the way to school.
At same time you could see over internet via Google Maps wich streets and locations your Children use.
Earth location realtime mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network.
Based on GPS repeater triangulation.
The system tracks mobile phones using GPS.
Find your mobile.
Worried where your children, car, items are?
Anxious if they stay out late?
Free Registration to get discreetly tracking your mobile phone with Earth Location Tracking service over Internet in realtime!
If you need Online tracking:
1. Create an Account at http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation for free
2. Save your Login Data in your Earthlocation Mobile Android App under Settings
3. Test your Account in your Earthlocation Mobile Android App under Tests -> Login Test
3 Start Tracking in Server Mode on your Mobile (not local)
4. Watch the Tracking of your Mobile on http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/m/earthlocation/ in Realtime (Menu Point: GPS Tracking Map)
gps tracking app, cell phone gps tracker, vehicle gps tracking, online tracking
gps tracker, locate cell phone, vehicle gps tracking, online tracking, gps info
- map view with info docks - track, profile, route, way point. gps info
- different gps sources: internal gps, internal with NMEA, bluetooth gps direct, gpsd over Wifi/3G, NMEA file
- collecting track data
- show routes or tracks in up/down hill colors
- export tracks to GPX, KML, IGC, OVL format
- import route data - GPX, TCX or KML format
- import, export way points - GPX or KML format
- import areas from KML format
- use a kml.txt format to send exports direct via bluetooth
- design a route or an area on the map
- off road routing along the line
- online maps - pool editable
- offline maps - OSZ format build by MobileAtlasCreator (http://mobac.sourceforge.net/)
- offline maps - SQLite formats mbtiles and sqlitedb build by MobileAtlasCreator and/or Maperitive
- offline maps - BSB3 format for marine navigation (needs Android 2.2 or higher)
- offline maps - NV digital for marine navigation (OS >= Android 2.2)
- offline maps - mapsforge vector file format (needs Android 2.2 or higher) - with extra xml layouts usable
- use offline maps from jpg, png or bmp files
- use offline maps with calibration file map, gmi, kml, kal, cal, pwm or jpr format
- seamless maps display when using OSZ or SQLite tile container
- map selector to have quick access to available offline maps
- map scan for a defined folder and sub folder
- map overlays - pool editable
- map offline overlays - in mbtiles 'overlay' format
- virtual map center on multi tracking or waypoint and position
- wind indicator for the map center
- display depth - if available
- display AIS information - if availble
- copy way points to route
- revers routes
- altitude correction (automatic or manual)
- pressure usable for altitude (if available)
- NMEA logging to disk - with filter
- online position sending for live tracking
- short message position sending
- short message position receiving
- short message from GPS tracker TK102, TK102-2, TK102 clones, DNT, ELRO, GEODOG or SmartcomGps
- text storage for short messages e.g. for Xexun tracker
- collecting short messages to a track - single or multi tracking
- getting way point positions from a GpsGate server
- set anchor alarm for the current position
- set anchor alarm for a way point that receives positions from a gps tracker
- save and restore settings
Minimum Android version: 2.1
Android Market and/or Google account: -
Third-party libraries: -
Rooted device: -
Please send remarks to email@example.com
Keywords: gps, gpsd, nmea, bluetooth, tracking, tracker, pet tracker, POI, AIS, way point, hiking, biking, sailing, maps, Google maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenSeaMap, osm, bing maps, offline maps, NV-digital, BSB3, BSB, GPX, KML, offline, offroad, outdoor, offshore
1. So get the location here for free. And it's a brilliant way to amaze your friends. Fake GPS your phone number to find where you are. This prank app here is to make a fool of your friend. Just show your friend this app and make a joke.
2. Phone Number GPS Locate supports to get where your phone is at any time. Install the Phone Number GPS Locate app on your phone. Phone Number GPS Locate is a free Android tool for lost or stolen phones. Using a GPS technology. It provides fake highly accurate locations for lost or stolen devices, and will work on any Android device.
Open the GPS network to support better use, which you can do in the setting. Enter the number in the blank bar and click the searching button.
Get a location indicator of longitude and latitude.
Fake crack your position by GPS your phone number. You can make fun of your friends with this fake app for free here.
1. This free app needs to support GPS to get better use. (FAKE)
2. The main function of this free app is input contact phone number to find the location of target. (FAKE)
3. Please don?¡¥t use this app to do some illegal or commercial purposes. We are not responsible for any responsibility.
4. All functions in this app are faked and information offered are not true. Please do not use this information to have a trip! You can use it to play jokes on All Foolish Day!
Find the location with the phone number. It is easy and convenient to use, right? Just need to import the phone number and search for it.
MORE FROM WIKI:
The Global Positioning System (GPS) can be a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there could be an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
* The app AUTO STARTS when connected to Bluetooth devices
* The only app with real-time location SHARING feature
* The only solution that highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
* The only solution that delivers weekly driving reports & stats to your email inbox
USE THIS GPS TRACKING APP:
• To track mileage, speed, driving route & time for payroll, reporting or tax deduction
• To view your mobile teams or vehicle fleets on the map & track their movements
• The app is also available on iOS, WP 8 and BlackBerry, so your multi-device teams are covered as well
• Auto start when connected to Bluetooth devices.
• Easily track vehicle mileage, locations (with or without GPS)
• If you use GPS it automatically tracks: miles, locations, speed, time, start/end address
• Log unlimited trips into an editable logbook
• Multiple vehicle & tax categories support (business, private, charity,..) or anything else
• Follow your drive on live map, know where you are at all times
• See trip stats, mileage driven, average speed
• Export journey data in GPX, KML or CSV format
• Home screen start/stop shortcuts
PREMIUM FEATURES (paid, you get 30 day free trial)
• All journey logs are auto synced online when internet connection detected (WiFi or data plan)
• Intelligent logbook highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
• Powerful trip records searching, filtering & management
• See your journey tracks and visited places displayed on interactive map
• Keep others updated via location sharing (SMS, email, social media)
• Define frequently visited places for automatic check in at the location
• Generate professional mileage log and vehicle journey reports (word, excel, pdf)
MULTI-USER / FLEET FEATURES
• Multi-users support: get visibility into your mobile workforce, vehicle fleet location, speed & mileage
• Centrally create & manage vehicles, tags, places for all users
• Extract business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle trips
Note: The Mobile App is not a trial version, it’s a FREE app. All the mobile app and all updates are free forever with no costs or subscription upgrade required. But if you need the full support of syncing with our web-cloud app, we suggest you buy PREMIUM subscription. All new accounts are eligible for a 30 days free trial of the Premium service.
Keywords: GPS tracker, trip log, tracking, vehicle fleet, GPS mileage tracker, mobile workforce, GPS fleet tracking, speedometer, mileage expenses
Take a photo from your phone and use it as an avatar on the tracking page. Set the update time - TrackMe will update as often as every 5 seconds, or only update every hour.
You can share the tracking URL via email, SMS messaging, or using Facebook and Twitter.
This full version also has a "reverse geocoding" feature - an address look-up of your current location. This address can then be shared with friends and family as well.
The locations can be displayed in 4 formats - Decimal, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, UTM and MGRS.
The TrackMe service can be started remotely using SMS messaging - send yourself an SMS with "trackme start" or "trackme stop" to control the service (GPS needs to be active on the device already). If a GPS location cannot be obtained, the network location will be used (not as accurate, but better than nothing).
You can add other TrackMe users to your map and view their locations from the web browser too. If they have set an avatar, that will also be displayed, along with their previous tracks.
This is the full ad-free version. A 30-day trial also available - try before you buy!
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
The GOOGLE LATITUDE API shut down on August 9, 2013 which means Backitude lost the ability to sync locations to Google. (previously, it's only purpose)
Backitude has since been in a process of re-invention to offer users a continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
New features will be added coming soon as this is the most I could develope with the short notice from Google. If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
IF IT DOES NOT RUN IN YOUR PHONE: Mail me. We 'll fix :)
NEW ADS MODE: Click once, then ads vanish for the rest of the session! Click and support me!
LANGUAGES: English, Greek, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic and Polish.
* Improved graphics
* Augmented Reality for waypoints
* NMEA TCP Server
* Track categories
* Waypoint categories
* Better compass and direction systems
* Supports map rotation
* Supports Google Directions, Google Geocoding and Google Elevation requests
* Debugging GPS functions and Simulation track mode
* Tracks/Waypoints (compatible with Turbo GPS 1)
* Unlimited waypoints, tracks, sensors, satellites
* Import from LOC,GPX,KML
* Export to LOC,GPX,KML,KMZ
* Google maps
* NMEA TCP Server
* OpenStreet maps
* TGPS maps
* DropBox Support
* Custom GPS provider support (including Bluetooth external GPS)
* Can download directions from Google Maps
* Internet Pursuit. Requires a response format of x y z (space separated), for example 25.95 23.05 13
* Internet tracking, posts current position to a PHP script.
* GREEK GR87 (ΕΓΣΑ87 ΕΓΣΑ) Grid.
If you have any issues, please contact me. If you first leave negative star rating and then you contact me, you will be simply ignored.
* Manage/Use Accounts and Credentials for Google Drive.
* Camera access for augmented reality.
* Record audio to be able to record messages while capturing waypoints.
* Check Phone State so PayPal donation and Registration can be checked.
* Change Wifi State so it can save your wifi networks as waypoints.
* Read/Write external storage so it can write information to your SD card.
* Read/Write contacts, so it can associate GPS positions with your contacts
* Access Internet/Wifi/Network state so things like OpenStreetMaps and GoogleMaps can work.
* Access Fine/Coarse location, so it gets a fix :)
* Access Mock location so it can access my Bluetooth GPS Provider (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.turboirc.bgp.v1)
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage when navigating.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. It also has some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) from $9.99 each. Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in WA,CT,MN
-Content from US TrailMaps for $15.99, including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps,
See these in the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the Above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS adventures in the backcountry.
Use for geocaching by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or find your way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or a live hunting trip.
Fishing: mark your favorite fishing spots and navigate with GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe trips on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests to navigate on trails with the GPS. Have this in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow adventures including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for allsports for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been previously available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin Montana GPS, Garmin Etrex GPS, or the Garmin Oregon GPS. Android can be your handheld GPS.
More from developer
The program provides extensive information on the current situation: e.g. speed, coords, etc.,
and provides graphical statistics: speed changes, altitude changes, map, etc.
+ auto checkpoints
+ Froyo bugfixes
+ nautical mu
This app and widget brings a smile to Ur face. :)
Note: this version of the app contains mostly Hungarian jokes! Stay tuned, English content will come soon.
Note 2: this is the first, BETA release It could contains bugs. I will fix all bugs ASAP. Improvements also comes soon.
Stay tuned, improvements will come...
Note: this is the first release! If there is a bug I will fix it ASAP
With 2 click, you:
1. Open this program
2. Take a photo
1. Saves it to the sdcard
2. Uploads it to your Picasa, FB album
3. Attaches meta info (eg. tags, geo location, etc) to the photo
4. Closes itself
- This is BETA release, maybe with bugs
- No GPS loc yet