With all the big names from the Hara Museum of Contemporary Art and Watari-um Museum of Contemporary Art to Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery and beyond, Mupon allows you specially discounted access to art museums around not only Tokyo but also Chiba, Kanagawa, Shizuoka and other sites across the Kanto region. So as we enter the extended holiday period why not take that one step further and explore art beyond the city center with Mupon as your guide.
MuPon by TokyoArtBeat.com offers exclusive discounts on admission to the best museum exhibitions and art events in the Tokyo area. It is updated weekly, automatically. Join the 110,000 people that have enjoyed exhibitions with MuPon so far. Get the 2018 edition today, it is valid until the end of 2018.
• Grouped notifications will let you know about updates in MuPon (A few times a week maximum).
• Swipe with your finger to cut the ticket at the ticket counter.
• Share on Facebook, Twitter, and invite your friends or share your impressions after a visit.
• Twitter Chatter lets you view tweets written by visitors of the shows.
• Labels indicate at a glance which events are new, have just started or are ending soon.
Each month, get access to over 3,000¥ of discounts, at over 30~40 partner museums and locations. Discounts range from ¥500~¥100. Some discounts also give access to discounted drinks and purchases at the venue's café or bookstore.
Visit our site for the full up-to-date list of venues and discounts:
If you're busy and visit just one event a month, you still save lots!
Invite your friends via Twitter, Facebook or by email. Some museums will let them enter the shows with the same discount. Most coupons are also available for students too.
Please note that Tablets are not supported.