The Kingdom of Gulinde is now falling into danger and darkness. Too many of the foul undead, vicious beasts and devious rogues are spreading through the precious kingdom. As the greatest hero of the land it is up to you to clear out the ancient dungeons.
★ Real-time movement and combat
★ Randomly generated dungeons and loot!
★ Lots of varied and powerful loot
★ Enemy and boss characters
★ Friendly, merchant and quest characters!
★ Melee and ranged combat
★ Devious traps
★ Breakable barrels, locked doors and chests
★ Mysterious shrines and portals
★ Powerful spells
★ Secrets and epic quests!
★ Auto-save system with three game slots
★ Three player character classes - Warrior, Mage and Ranger
★ Player character XP leveling-up
★ Customizable player equipment and attributes / stats
★ Unlock new character skills when leveling up!
★ Optional resurrection when killed
Android immersive mode supported for android version 4.4 onwards.
Phone and tablet devices both supported.
Full SD support (install to SD)
** Permissions explained : android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
These permissions allow the game to save and load game data files on the SD card.
Send any feedback or problems to -
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
• 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
• More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
• 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
• 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
• Permadeath! You know you want it.
• A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
• Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
• Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
• Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
• Tablet support
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
"Gravebound is a mash-up of several fantastic gaming genres.... Definitely don’t let Gravebound slip through your fingers. This is a game you’ll want to check out."
- Randomly generated outdoor and indoor areas. Explore the bandit-filled forest, the zombie-plagued crypt, and the insect-infested cave.
- A variety of enemies, each with their own set of strengths, weaknesses, skills, and behaviors.
- 15 skills to find and master.
- Collect weapons and armors with randomized stats and properties.
- Permanent death and limited resources mean every choice matters.
- Your most powerful skills drain your sanity. Rely on them too heavily and you'll go insane!
- Unique allies, each with their own special talents, open up party-based combat... if you can find them.
- Epic and challenging boss fight plus mini-bosses.
You are a Sheriff, a member of one of the last peacekeeping forces in a slowly dying world. Your weapons are the sword, the gun, and the psychic arts. Someone has burnt your lodge to the ground and killed your fellow Sheriffs. You mean to find out why. But an army of bandits, zombies, and feral creatures stand in your way. You'll need to keep your wits about you if you intend to survive.
What is a Roguelike?
A roguelike is an RPG with permanent death (if you die, you have to start over) and randomly generated levels. Roguelikes are fun because every game is different and they can be played in long or short sessions. Examples include classics such as Angband or NetHack and newer games like Binding of Isaac or Dungeons of Dredmor.
Gravebound also has elements from strategy or tactics/tactical RPGs, particularly the Fire Emblem series. Gravebound was made for fans of roguelikes, tactical RPGs, dungeon crawlers, old school RPGs, board games, and adventure gamebooks. So give it a try!
If you'd like to try before you buy, there's a link to a free (ad-supported) version below. The free version requires you to watch a full page video ad when starting or continuing a game. If you don't see the link below it may be because the free version ad framework requires a newer Android version than Gravebound itself.
-Internet connection permission is for sending anonymous crash data. No internet connection is required to play. Perfect for the car/plane/train/bus!
-Achievements are tracked through Google Play Services. On launch, Google will ask you if you'd like to sign in. You are free to decline, but this will disable achievements. All other aspects of the game are accessible. An Internet connection is required to update achievement progress on the achievements page.
Please feel free to e-mail me with your feedback and questions!
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue class reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food item/plant added, you'll have to find it!
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- All sources of health potion farming nerfed.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.2a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
The procedurally-generated dungeon and vast array of possible items gives immense replay value. Some games you'll find a good weapon early, other times you'll rely on wands or potions, or some combination. Sometimes in sheer desperation you'll read a random unidentified scroll... will it be a scroll of fire that incinerates your clothes? Will it be a blessed scroll of teleportation for the ultimate escape?
If you have every played NetHack, DCSS, etc, this game will show you a whole new form of the "roguelike" genre.
This game is as much about the journey as the destination. You will die frequently, but you will learn tricks that will help your next valiant attempt until you one day conquer the dungeon!
When you get good enough to survive to 300 feet, you will be asked to upgrade your character to access the full dungeon. This is a one-off purchase for each type of character (for example, the sorcerer and sorceress are a single type - Evil Mages). The whole game can be played with any character - you only need to purchase your favourite character(s). This can also be seen/purchased in advance under Options/Store.
Some older versions are available from http://wazhack.com/android
You got 7 days before he can start his evil ritual to summon an ancient demon from the sacrificing of the children. Each region of the realm contains some dangerous place where you can find various help and you can choose your own path to choose your rewards. But do not loose time, if you want to save all the children...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and save the children to prevent the blood cult to summon the demon.
You can try the free version here
- Turn based RPG
- Roguelike: Dying is fun!
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinity for more diversity and replayability
Terrain of dungeon changes every time! ?
Variety of items, monsters, some of personality dungeon,
Trying to complete!
ー Full version Introduction ー
* Ads will disappear
* Add third weapon button
* Add weapon switch button
* Add pierce switch button
* Add other dash button
* ITEM BOX 3 (Deposit 20.000G)
* Add pad type 2
* User-friendly interface
* 8 different tilesets to choose from
* Touch screen support
* Soft keyboard support
* Physical keyboard support
* Trackball support
* Optional Wizard mode
* Autokick feature
* Autopickup feature
* Custom tilesets
* Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
* Hearse: enable players to share bones files over the internet
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
It features more randomness, more levels, more challenges and more fun than vanilla NetHack, trying to be the game NetHack would be if it were still in development.
+ Customizable UI
+ Two tilesets in addition to ASCII mode
+ Touch screen support
+ Soft keyboard support
+ Physical keyboard support
+ Trackball support
+ Optional Wizard mode
+ Custom tilesets
+ Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
Leaderboard and achievements through Google Play - This is optional. Don't log in when prompted if you don't want to use it!
Pocket Tactics: 5/5. http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-hoplite/
Touch Arcade: 5/5. http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/08/hoplite-review/
A one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices* (using Google Play).
Venture deeper, earn achievements and unlock additional choices.
Available via in-app purchase of US$1.99
* Please note: In-App purchases are not available instantly on devices they were not purchased from. You will need to wait a few hours or clear Google Play's cache on the second device.
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
Descend 25 levels into the dungeon to find the ring of Ananias!
A dungeon exploration experience based on traditional roguelikes, but with a modern user interface designed upfront for mobile devices.
* Challenge your friends to who can dive faster and survive the dungeon!
* Compete with your friends and for the global ranking
* See when your friends are playing and how they are doing
Ananias is designed from the ground up with the idea of a straightforward user experience for a touch screen device; interactions are optimized so you don't have to waste time with cumbersome movement, while still allowing you to explore the dungeon and fight the dwellers of the dungeon.
A simple gameplay is also a strong design focus; the game is designed for you to be able to do quick playthroughs, trying to delve deeper into the dungeon every time.
There are 41 enemy types, each with an unique feature that makes him stand apart from the rest. We are favoring uniqueness versus quantity in the monster design.
At the beginning of the game you can pick a monster pet to join you in your adventure, each one of them has different abilities and can evolve into powerful creatures using magic spells found into the dungeon.
There are 4 classes, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses:
* Shoots liquid at enemies (Acid, Liquid Fire, and other potions)
* Can mix reagents into potions without danger of explosion.
* Starts with powerful potions (Flame Potion for example which deals a lot of fire damage when thrown)
* Can cast the most powerful spells without danger of backfiring
* Extends power of magic wands
* Starts with powerful spells (like Charm Monster which makes any creature become your ally)
* Can use all weapons and armor
* Blocks attacks using his shield
* Extends lifetime of weapons
* Never misses a shot with a bow
* Performs critical damage with bows
* Prevents arrows from breaking
The levels in the dungeon are randomly generated every time you play, so you have to explore the level gathering useful equipment and looking the stairs to the next level, while avoiding death and managing your limited resources.
...will you drop your spare weapon and carry this potion with you, knowing it could be useful on the next level?
...will you risk attacking a group of enemies to fetch that powerful armor that could save your life? or will you better run away to save your hitpoints
...will you withstand the enemy attacks to reach the backrow and kill the phantom who is constantly healing all others?
...will you carry with you that powerful weapon to use it against strong enemies two levels below, even if that means using up inventory space and attacking with a weaker weapon?
The odds are against you, but if you die there's always a chance to start again and wish for better fortune
It's completely FREE! No advertising! Nothing to buy with real money! There is the option to make a small donation for those interested in supporting the development of the game.
Start your adventure by choosing your name and a distribution for your three main stats: Attack, Defense, and Speed.
You will be asked for a first mission in the first location.
You can do many things in the villages:
· Buy equipment, potions and tools in the shop.
· Eat at the bar.
· Rest at the inn.
· Obtain craft recipes in the Craftshop so you can craft things.
· Learn a Skill from the Skillmaster.
You can go to places like mountains, forests, caves, rivers, cemeteries ...
Depending on the location, if you have the right tool, you can do many things:
· Use a pick at the mine, in order to obtain minerals so you can craft other tools, weapons or armor.
· Use an axe to cut down trees to get wood, which you can use to craft as well!
· Use a fishing rod to fish fishes! Can you collect them all?
· Use a shovel to dig treasures!
· Collect plants!
· Of course, kill monsters! Then try to chop them for raw foods, or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
Use the Skills to gain an advantage:
· Firecamp: To cook raw food!
· Vision: To be able to see if there is a monster or a village in any direction!
· Invisible: Become invisible to monsters so they don't attack you!
· Consider: To see if the enemy is too strong before engaging in a fight!
There are more things that can add to a game that is still ongoing. I am the only developer who is behind all this, but I try to update as often as I can.
I hope you have fun well with my first big project!
Control mappings are similar to ADOM and NetHack - to see an in-game listing of controls, hit the ? button.
If you like No Way But Down (or hate it for that matter), please rate it and add a comment with your rating. For more complicated suggestions, please shoot me an e-mail - I can't respond to Market comments. Additionally, feel free if anything is confusing - or doesn't work correctly - to e-mail me. Or leave a comment on the forum on my wobsite.
Note that this is the paid, ad-free version. If you hate ads and like me, then this is probably the one you should download. There's no other difference between the two versions.
Version 0.3.2 - 4/4/2014
* Added colors to most screens.
* Can use various sort orders in inventory screens.
* Use button is fixed - occasionally, when scrolling, you'd use the wrong item. Bummer.
* New monster types.
Version 0.3.1 - 9/22/2013
* Global highscores added - http://letsbeard.com/viewscore.php
* Walk command added
* Various bugs fixed - one sneaky player found a way to cheat death
* Add ability to examine items in inventory for further details
* New items
Version 0.3.0 - 12/8/2012
* Initial ad-free, for-pay edition.
* Bigger and betterer maps.
* The manual has been updated!
* Map creation is faster and more robust.
* New items.
* Many monsters on the screen will now run reasonably on most devices.
* UI will now appropriately scale to the size of your screen, no matter what font size you select. It will look a LOT better on tablets, though the initial font size might not be great. I'd like to set up some settings to save those sort of preferences but it's not done yet.
* Prep work for tile support (not done but now within reach).
* Feel free to visit the newly created forum to harangue me about changes, suggestions, or bugs: http://letsbeard.com/phpBB3/