Amazing UCCW skin that makes your phone look like a military grade drone HUD.
4 HD widgets that will provide you with all the info your need. Features including: Time, date, location, appdrawer etc.
First of all...
- Install "UCCW" this is needed for the skin to show up: http://goo.gl/33y9P
- Install an alternate home launcher. Example: Nova...
- In Nova settings set desktop grid to 6x4 and disable Dock.
- Add a UCCW widget (5x1) to your homescreen and select a Phantom HUD skin.
- Adjust widget till you're satisfied. Or try adjusting desktop grid in Nova settings.
- Repeat this process until you have all the widget on your homescreen.
- If problems? Read Q&A or email me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: WHY ARE THE HOTSPOTS NOT WORKING?
A: Because the widget is not locked. Open UCCW and go to its settings menu, select "lock widgets", set it to "ON". This will launch the app. To customize a hotspot, select "lock widgets", set it to "OFF". Tap the widget you wish to edit, select "Hotspots" and tap the desired hotspot area, choose your application.
Q: MY LOCATION NAME IS NOT CORRECT.
A: Open the UCCW application and go into the settings menu. Under "Location", select whether to manually input your location or to let UCCW automatically find your location.GPS needs to be enabled to get an accurate location.
Q: HOW DO I EDIT HOTSPOTS AGAIN?
A: Open UCCW and go to its settings menu, select "lock widgets", set it to "OFF". Tap the widget you wish to edit, set "lock widgets" to "ON" when done.