PassCOVID is an app of the Xunta de Galicia to help take care of COVID-19.
It allows you to receive notifications, be informed of restrictions, recommendations and news, as well as inform you if you were in a place with a concentration of contagions, if you are a close contact or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
In the latter case, you can collaborate with the Xunta de Galicia in managing the pandemic, voluntarily reporting your close contacts and the establishments where you have been there.
PassCOVID can check the existence of applications already installed on your device and / or access their information in the following cases:
• PassCovid will be able to access the device's camera application, in order to capture the QRs of the establishments visited.
• PassCovid will be able to access the contact book application, in case it is used to load the contact data in the application automatically.
• PassCovid will be able to access the phone, to make calls to the contact phone numbers presented in the application.
• PassCovid may access links to content and third party applications on the internet to provide information and services related to COVID-19.
• PassCOVID may have read and write access to the storage on the device to read and write files, photos, videos and audio. These permissions are necessary to be able to download, open and view the vaccination certificate