Using simple practices like Whole-body Breathing, Shaking, and Holding the Qi Ball, learn how to clear, cultivate, and circulate vital energy throughout your entire body. In a serene garden setting, Kim gently instructs you in more than a dozen different postures and flows that developed intuitively during her own process of awakening, including:
- The Bamboo Tree, a grounding posture to help you embody emptiness and stillness
- Chakra-based exercises to help you sense, clear, and rejuvenate your energy field
- Qi Flow, a short daily practice for stimulating the spiritual energy of awakening
As you begin learning these conscious movements, you will awaken your whole being to the transformational power of the present moment, teaches Kim. With the Presence Through Movement: Qi Flow Yoga app, discover a creative and relaxing way to experience your inherent aliveness and inner peace.
The Presence Through Movement: Qi Flow Yoga app features:
- Spiritual awakening through the body: practices to cultivate vital energy and deepen your experience of Presence (2 hours, 10 minutes of video)
- An introduction by Eckhart Tolle
- Many Voices, One Journey: wisdom teachings in the rich tradition of contemplative reading
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Kim Eng is a counselor and spiritual teacher whose Presence Through Movement workshops focus on the integration of mind, body, and spirit. As Eckhart Tolle’s teaching partner, she has helped translate his ideas into a structured practice and has created the audio program Meditations for a New Earth and two popular instructional DVDs, Yin Yoga and Qi Flow Yoga.
★3D MODELS: Twenty seven models that you control, and include labels of the various structures.
★AUDIO LECTURES: Twenty five audio lectures that describe organ functions and structures
★VIDEOS: Five short videos that show the structures in action
★QUIZZES: Each organ has it's own random multiple-choice quiz, with 8-20 questions about the physical anatomy of each structure. 135 questions total.
★GLOSSARY: For a detailed study, a quick reference with over 320 structures.
★DIAGRAMS: Each page has multiple diagrams that you can zoom into. Over 40 diagrams that cover anatomy, histology and functions of each organ, with text that describes basic information.
Created by an anatomy instructor and reviewed by medical experts. Enjoy the future of learning in this amazing application.
Chinese Medicine/Herbology is the theory of traditional Chinese herbal therapy, which accounts for the majority of treatments in traditional Chinese medicine.
There are roughly 13,000 herbs used in the Far East and over 100,000 medical herbs formulas/recipes recorded in the ancient literature, although in practice, only a tiny fraction of them were used. In the classic "Handbook of Traditional Drugs", around 500 drugs were listed as commonly available and are generally accepted by modern Chinese medicine practitioners.
Chinese Medicine Encyclopedia is an application containing over 450 types of commonly used Chinese Herbs/Medicine. For every type of herbs included, the following information is available for reference:
- High Quality Photo
- Name in English
- Name in Chinese
- Chinese Pin Yin
- Channels to be Applied
- Herbs Properties
- Usage Directions & Detailed Explanation
- Interactions with other Herbs/Medicine
In addition to individual herbs, this App also contains 250 common Chinese Herbal formulas, from curing influenza to providing extra nutrition to a pregnant mother. The following info is included in each herbal formula:
- Name of the Formula
- Chinese Pin Yin of the Formula
- Category and Function
- Indication of sickness (Tongue Appearance, Pulse Patterns etc.)
- Cautions and Contradictions when in use
- Detailed Preparation Notes
- Substance included in the formula and their quantities
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- All Category View to preview all items in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list items of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
- A medicine name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
This application is proudly presented by Colakey LLC.
Here's a list of things our Alternative Medicine Healing app contains:
- Alternative Medicine And Its History
- Ancient Chinese Medicine - Tibetan Medicine - Ayurvedic Medicine
- Alternative Treatment Options
- Overall Treatment Plans & Additional Tips
and much more...
Alternative Medicine Healing is one of the most valuable free alternative medicine apps you can find. Period!
Here are some features of our Alternative Medicine Healing app:
1) This app covers everything there is to know about alternative medicine.
2) The most comprehensive app on alternative medicine healing.
3) We have certain information on Ancient Chinese Medicine, Tibetan Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine and alternative medicine in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still offered for FREE.
This Alternative Medicine Healing app is optimized for Android phones and tablets.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- The Easiest Way to Start Using Alternative Medicine Healing
- Integrative Medicine As a Holistic Alternative Towards Healing
More will follow soon...
The full app can be downloaded for free. For this reason, it contains ads. If we collect enough
votes from users, we think about offering a paid version without showing up ads.
Some parts of this description were taken from Wikipedia.org to show you a definition of what this app will be about.
This application requires no special permissions to run. However, it features luxury permissions exclusive to products made by Schlesinger's Best.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO:
-the whereabouts of rogue satellites
-the passage of time
-the lenth of your arm
We would prefer our patient give us a phone call and make a appointment with us, so we can gather some information, setup time with you, answer you some Acupuncture related questions that might concern you ,also how you gonna pay with you.
We understand sometimes patients may not come for various of reason or want to delay the scheduled time, whatever the reason might be, please call us 12 hours ahead of the time for your respected reason, so that we could take proper decision for your behalf. If we could not serve you in time due to our busy schedule of some type of delay, we will call you in the same manner also.
If you are visited patient before, we recommend you arrived 15 minutes ahead of time to prepare whatever you need for your Acupuncture treatment such as talk to our personnel if you have any questions or fill out any follow up forms if necessary.
If you are new patient, we are strong recommend you arrived at our clinic 30 minutes ahead of our scheduled time so that you have some buffer time to fill out the various forms,taking FAQ session and so on.
If you are late prior to the Promptness Manner Policy described above, we would still try to give you a acupuncture treatment if our patient schedules is not tight up, if our Acupuncturist Dr felt does not have enough time to serve you in a formal way. We might have to schedule again for your next time visit.
We required our patients keep low conversation voice to help us maintaining a great level of serenity for our clinic, please stay in your seat if necessary instead of walking around in our clinic, if you need anything, you should wave your hand to inform our staff or talk in a low voice. we also ask please watch your children for your own behalf.
We would appreciate if patient wearing loose pant and sweater for easy access to the skin of arm, leg, belly, shoulder and other parts of the body areas if needed for Acupuncture needles points treatment. Most of our Acupuncture treatment does not required Women to undress the clothes, if you have any concerns, please consult your respective Acupuncture Dr before you received a Acupuncture treatment.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
More from developer
In this app you should enter NUMBERS, not functions! Also,exponents are already there,after each coefficient,so you should not enter any.
About the app comments:
0, 1, & 2 are not giving any answer,because with these numbers it is not a quadratic equation,it is a linear equation.
It works like this, if you have got an equation:
5x^3 - 7x^2 + 2x + 9 = 0
Then you have to select a Cubic equation,and enter the coeffictients as follows:
You cannot enter any functions, and I don't understand why would you do that,then it stops being a polynomial and this app is a polynomial solver!
If you got any problems with my app,please email me before you give a low score, I am sure that with your help I can fix any problem there is with my app! If you don't email me,I have no way to fix the problem,because I just don't know what the problem is!
Thanks very much for all good comments, that's why I made this app,to help people,thanks for a appreciating it!
Our program was made for people who seek to follow the rules of natural, Chinese medicine in their daily lives. Organ Clock is one of the tools used for diagnosis in the Traditional Chinese Medicine - it shows the daily flow of the Qi energy in its energy channels and their relations between each other. If you know the time of your birth(accurate to 2 hours), you can check what is your strongest and what is your weakest place in the energy structure of your body. If you want to broaden your knowledge, observe and adjust your own sense of well-being, your relatives or your patients, then this program was made for you.