Battles and Castles is turn-based strategy game based on such famous series as Heroes Of Might and Magic or Civilization.
You will recruit knights, discover mines and treasures, build houses, stables, academies and fortifications to fulfill all the missions in campaign mode. All of this takes place in mysterious, fantasy medieval, complete 3D world.
- more than 20 different units including knights, archers, catapults, cannons, orcs and mages
- about 20 different buildings and fortifications to make a powerful kingdom
- 3 different technology levels
- 2 campaign modes with 10 complex missions each
- skirmish mode with AI players
- multiplayer mode on one device
- unique graphics and complete 3D world
- game center support
ShibShib War is brought to you by Palringo – the community gaming platform. Play the games and connect to Palringo Group Messenger (free to download from Google Play) to enhance your gameplay experience, chat about the games you love and meet new, like-minded people.
Challenge your friends and random opponents to play an online game of Square Wars. Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
Search your friends or let us find an opponent for you. You can even chat with them if you like!
Off course you can still play an offline game too: in casual mode, with up to 4 friends or against the clock.
Square Wars is a Star Wars themed variation on a little turn-based game many of us played (or play) in high school:
Start with a grid of dots. When it's your turn:
1) hit a line to connect two dots and make it your own
2) if you complete a square you earn a point and may continue
3) when all dots are connected, the player that has the most squares/points wins
Online we will keep your score by adding your points if you win and subtracting the winners points if you lose. So try to play yourself
into our Top Jedi Masters high score list!
Square Wars has already been downloaded almost 50.000 times in the Google Market and over 150.000 times in the Amazon Appstore!
Don't like the advertisements? Please get the ad free version, which is also available in the Market...
* Play against your Android
* Play with up two 3 other players (4 player game) on your own phone
* Play against thousands of opponents online
* Search your friends or play with a random opponent
* Chat online with your opponents!
* Fully customize the number of squares on the board in offline mode
* Play with alternative colors if you are red and green colorblind
* Turn off the background stars if they are bothering you
* Undo your last move
* Move the app to your SD card
* Especially nice on tablet PC's like Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom or HTC Flyer.
The popular paper-and-pencil game is also known as: dots and boxes, dots 'n' boxes, squares, connect squares, dots & boxes, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, boxes
Follow the latest news updates on http://www.squarewars.net
Sit back and become immersed into the world of God of Light, the game that rethinks the physics puzzle genre with its unique environment exploration gameplay, amazing graphics and exclusive soundtrack created by electronic music icon UNKLE.
Join cute game mascot, Shiny, on his way to saving the universe from the impending darkness. Play through a variety of exciting game worlds and dozens of levels with mind-blowing puzzles. Your goal is to explore game levels, seek for game objects that reflect, split, combine, paint, bend and teleport rays of light energy to activate the Sources of Life and bring light back to the universe.
This game more than delivers when it comes to great gameplay experience, so what are you waiting for? Get ready for an amazing trip. Become God of Light!
• Explore 5 different game worlds and 125 levels.
• Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy.
• Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all?
• Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles.
• Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore.
Already a Fan?
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/godoflightgame
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/godoflightgame
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/playmousgames
Visit us: http://www.playmous.com
- 8 beautiful tile types to choose from.
- Play with 4, 5 or 6 colors.
- Play against hard, medium and weak AI or against a second player on the other edge of the screen (multiplayer).
- HD graphics for great experience on high-resolution screens.
- Changing settings has immediate effect on the playing field. Scroll through the options to immediately see how the changes will affect gameplay.
How to play:
You start at the bottom left corner and your opponent starts at the top right corner. Each player takes a turn to select the color they want to absorb. This is done by pressing a button with the corresponding color located at the bottom of the screen. Colors currently in use by any of the players cannot be selected.
When a button is pressed, the player's area changes to the corresponding color and absorbs adjacent tiles of the same color. Player that was able to absorb more tiles than his opponent by the end of the game wins.
2 Player Flood
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at email@example.com
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
5/5 Android Tapp
10/10 Android Rundown
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
• 58 challenging cases to complete
• 1 implausible storyline
• 3 neighborhoods to explore
• 9 devious prosecutors to outwit
• 3 difficulty settings
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/devilsattorney
The Players has only partial and limited information of the opposing pieces disposition.
- 1 Player against the Computer
- 2 Players Match through Bluetooth.
Now enjoy 10 exclusive levels only for T-Mobile's "HTC One S"!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He is a little different from the other alligators — he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. The other alligators have damaged his plumbing and disrupted the water flow. Help Swampy by guiding water to his shower! In Swampy’s Story, play nine themed chapters over 180 levels. Collect Swampy’s ducks and shower items to unlock new puzzles and bonus levels. FREE levels are added to Swampy’s Story regularly!
Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with vibrant graphics, intuitive controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.
• AMAZING LIFELIKE FLUID PHYSICS
Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh, and splash to guide fresh water, dirty water, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios.
• COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES, AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect Swampy’s shower items and complete Cranky’s Challenge to unlock bonus levels. “Tri-Duck” each chapter and tap around for secret levels and even more surprises! Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
It will take only 5 minutes to learn how to play. And if you like playing classic interesting games as much as we do, this game will surely become your favorite.
So, enough reading - download it and start playing!
If there would be any issues about the game or you have any interesting ideas for strategy games you'd like to play of your phone feel free to e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 30 new Smurftastic levels (131 – 160)
• 5 new outfits for Smurfette
• Bug fixes and lots of performance improvements
- Help Smurfette save the village!
- Swap puzzle pieces to match three or more Smurfy objects at a time to clear pieces and complete levels
- Line up four or more Smurfy objects in a row to unlock powerups
- Make your way through 160 Smurf-tacular levels
- Use powerful Smurfy boosters featuring your favorite characters to breeze through levels
- Sync with Facebook to track your progress against your friends
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
PLEASE NOTE: Smurfette's Magic Match is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Several playing fields with different logic of movement;
- Different types of specialized cells introduce additional fan in the game;
- An interesting duel with artificial intelligence that is able to think logically and make the right strategic decisions;
- Points for completing levels - Compete with your friends;
Recruit speciality troops and summon creatures to join your army. Lead your army into battle for your troops to gain experience and upgrade to higher classes.
Attack, cast spells and use special abilities to defeat your enemies and expand your territory.
Hire heroes and attach them to your units for additional capabilities. Mix and match using more than 40 troops types and 18 heroes to compose your dream army.
You can play the Royal Kingdom on Easy or Normal Difficulty with the Lite version. There are no other restrictions. If you like the game, please purchase the full version to play the other 4 kingdoms and other difficulty levels. Thank you.
Extensive testing had been performed to ensure the game loads and runs correctly, but there are too many android devices and some might have different system behaviors that result in problem.
Mage War is known to have issues with the following devices (1 so far)
* Motorola Citrus: black screen upon start up.
Note: Vibration can be switched off in setting menu.