"Lonstars VS Mecharrots" or shortly "Lonestars" is an arena shooter in which you have to survive waves of vegan zombies and mecha-carrots.
The world will fall if you fail. Survive as an elite-squad, the lonestars, trained to kill. Use powerful weapons to obliterate waves of crazed vegan-zombies and mecha-carrots.
Need a five minutes break? Want to challenge your teammate? Want to make a new efficient diet? Explode legumens, it's safe for the health!
- Seven different weapons with an awesome overwhelming mode for each.
- Six different vegetables (not your friends!).
- Some funny trap mechanics, including landmines and automatic flamethrower turrets.
- An old school internet based scoreboard. To write your name on, if you can.
- Four characters : Sam Furry, Natacha Powers, Nicky Sutter and Jack Ficher.
- Left part of the screen: "Move". The on-screen touch pad appears where you touch.
- Right part of the screen: "Shoot". When you are shooting, the rotation of your character is locked.
- Center part of the screen: when an item/upgrade is available, a green button appear, just click to activate.
If you like what we do, just consider buy the support version!
- The network connections and the "read phone status and identity" permissions are used in order to deliver ads.
- The full "full network access" is used by the scoreboard, in order to submit your score and retrieve the planetary scores.
- Finally, the "control vibration" permission is used in order to vibrate when you take/deal damages.