The most addictive traditional board game you have ever played! Mancala by LITE Games combines straightforward and strategic gameplay, pleasing design and animation (full 3D), advanced customization options and endless fun.
Play the Kalah version of Mancala against the computer with three different difficulty levels to relax or to train your strategic thinking. Play online against real players from all over the world to earn your spot in the global leaderboards or challenge your friends and family for friendly matches.
The globally popular board game with many variations is for example also known as Oware (e.g. Ivory Coast), Kalah or Kalaha (e.g. USA), Mangala (Turkey), Congkak (Malaysia), Bohnenspiel (Germany), or Bao (East Africa).
The goal is as simple as it can get: collect more pearls in your bank than your opponent to win the game! The game is quick to install, fun to play and contains far more strategy than you might expect on first contact.
This well-known Arabic board game Manqala dates back to the ancient times and is one of the oldest known games still popular. Thankfully, LITE Games made it accessible to the online community, so that now everyone can enjoy it anywhere in the world and play anytime. This is a fun and light mathematical game that challenges you to come up with the best strategy on how to get the most pearls to your side.
The general gameplay is often referred to as a "count-and-capture" game and our version offers the most popular rules:
1) Your goal is to collect more pearls than your opponent.
2) You can only move pearls on your side (which is the bottom row).
2) To move, you tap on one of the pits in your row. This picks up all the pieces in that pit and moves them counter-clockwise, putting one pearl in each pit. (You'll see!)
3) If the last pearl of your move lands in your bank, you are rewarded an additional turn.
4) You can capture pearls from your opponent by putting the last pearl of your turn in an empty pocket on your side that opposes a pearl-filled pit owned by your opponent.
- Completely free and in English
- Single player with adjustable difficutly
- Play online or offline multiplayer matches
- International highscore leaderboard
- High quality 3D design and animation
- Select between different game modes and settings
- Interactive tutorial
We recommend to start playing offline to learn the basics and/or master your strategy. When you feel confident enough play online to face the best Mancala players of the world and further enhance your skills. How far up can rank on the international leaderboard?
Our mobile Kalah board game is offered in high quality localization in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese.
Manqala is a real classic travel game and offers a strategic challenge for beginners as well as experienced veterans.
Last but not least, we would like to thank all of our players! We hope you have fun playing Mancala with us.
Visit us for more free Android games: