Take your garden to the next level! The Gardening Companion is more than a gardening app. It is your friend and assistant in the garden. Read information about the plants that interest you, set reminders to help you care for your garden and track and share information about your garden. It's the app from Gardening Know How that makes gardening even easier!
- A wealth of gardening information at your fingertips – The Gardening Companion app provides easy access to a wide variety of gardening info, anywhere at any time. You’ll have the wealth of Gardening Know How’s information at your fingertips, with access to 1000s of articles on gardening. Article content includes text and photos on anything from companion planting to troubleshooting. Tag your favorites or schedule them to appear at a better time for you.
- Create your own personalized garden magazine – By using The Gardening Companion, you’ll also have the ability to create a customized “garden magazine” based on your personal tastes and preferences. In short, it’s a garden guide app suited just for you. For instance, put articles together in a way that keeps you informed on the topics you’re interested in, any time of year.
- Track your garden’s progress – The Gardening Companion is a garden journal app too, giving you the ability to keep your own gardening journal where you can track and share progress and pictures of your garden as it grows. And it works with the camera on your phone too. You will even get automatic updates and records weather in your location. You will be able to compare how your garden did last year compared to this year.
- Set reminders to help you care for your garden – An app that helps with garden care? You betcha! This fun garden planner app includes a system for setting up reminders for all your plants’ and garden’s care by having your phone remind you when you need to do important garden tasks like planting, watering, fertilizing, etc.
- Share your garden with friends online – Did we mention social media The Gardening Companion can share with your friends on social media? This garden app allows you to save and share your gardening content via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Download The Gardening Companion today! It is absolutely FREE and your garden will thank you for many, many years to come. Why get by being a novice gardener when The Gardening Companion can be your own personal Master Gardener friend in your pocket?
Have questions? Still not sure? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help you with your gardening questions or any questions you may have regarding The Gardening Companion gardening app.
CAMERA: Needed to take pictures.
CONTACTS: We do not use or access any of your contacts. This permission is required in order for one click login. It simply pulls the email address associated with your google account to automatically log you in. As with any of the permissions, you can choose to allow it only if you want to use the feature. If you register manually, you do not need to use this feature.
SMS: Only used for verification if you have forgotten your password and want to retrieve via SMS.
STORAGE: This is needed in order to save any images and retrieve images.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: Network access is required in order to present the articles to you, and for payed users, to sync their data to the server.
- GOOGLE PLAY BILLING SERVICE: Subscriptions allow you to remove ads from the articles, sync your data to the server and use the app across multiple devices.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This is needed if you wish to set alarms or reminders relative to your garden.
- VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: If you are not connected to a network, you will be unable to get articles to your app.
- VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS: If you are not connected to Wi Fi, we will notify you that you are about to use data and ask whether you want to continue.