Exactly what I've been looking for I've been kickboxing with a club for two years now and always find it hard to motivate myself when working solo on a punchbag. This is perfect. Only thing that would make it better would be the ability of turn on and off punches. You can already do this with more difficult moves, such as spinning kicks, but it would be great to see it for more basic moves. I have injuries to both arms which means punches aren't possible for me at the moment, so it'd be great to be able to turn off punches.
Very good, the combos are excellent, add knee strikes to the dirty moves (they go hand in hand with elbows at close range) and I'd give it a solid 5 rating. Add the ability to modulate frequency of various callouts so there would be a compelling reason to save workouts and upgrading to the paid version would be a no brainer.
Liked it, few frills but solid Getting started I would have liked to have been able to have had longer between the commands, but I caught on quickly enough to keep up. Found this super useful to keep me on task and focused during my workout. Was nice to not be counting jab reps to 100 for once...
I have to give credit where It's due, I will buy for multiple people if I can sync with Strava or sync with something else. App is just amazing
I think I was dupped into buying the iOS version so that I could include upper cuts in my workout routine, but the iOS version ignores all settings and calls everything (despite having them turned off) whether you have the room to do them or not. Now I've purchased both iOS and Android versions and neither gives you a complete, functional feature set.
Awesome app.. Really liked the app, the voice instructions are really cool..really helped me during my workout!!!
- App going into sleep mode fixed for users who have sleep mode enabled in settings
- Energy points added
- Help section for energy points
- Workouts now broken up by month
- Workouts details design updates with energy points
- Add play button in settings screen so you can see how loud it is without having to start the app with no prep time. This was very annoying for me :D
- Increase volume of all voices slightly
- Increase the amount of punch combos, add some new combos and remove some.