* Unique "Smart Guess" inference feature!
* Intuitive UI design that strives to NOT make you think!
* Stops near me & Favorite
* On-demand Service advisory
Please mail email@example.com for issues/requests.
Introducing Rail-Hopper version 3.0: Sporting a brand new database and new looks to boot!
Carry the Chicago Metra in your pocket!
Rail-Hopper is an offline database of all Metra lines, stations and timetables. Easily look up when the next train will arrive and when it will reach its destination.
- Service alerts from Metra
- Offline database for always-on access
- Add stations or lines to your favorites for convenience
- Search over the entire Metra system for your station or line
Comments, feature requests? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
TRACKER APP FEATURES:-
*** PLEASE SCROLL HORIZONTALLY TO VIEW PACE & METRA TABS ***
•Create groups and organize your favorite stops/routes.
•You can add bus and train stops or routes to your favorite list for quick access.
•View all stop schedules in a group simultaneously. If there is more than one train/bus stops near you, you can add bus and train stops to a group and then you can view all the arrival times in a single screen. This feature helps you get more than one train/stop arrival times at the same time.
•Search and filter by stop name or route number.
•Switch bus, train, metra directions.
•Displays train stops in travel direction order instead of alphabetical order.
•Provides arrival time estimates in minutes, local Chicago time, distance to stop in miles or feet, travel direction, destination name, route name, vehicle number.
•Provides a functionality to display all routes at your stop and filter arrival times by train destinations.
•Provides search bus/train routes and stops option.
•Provides bus & train status and alerts (route changes, stop relocation etc)
•View nearby bus and train stops in list or map.
•View bus schedules and real times locations on the map.
•View trip details for METRA.
•View South Shore Line Indiana(NICTD) Schedules & delays.
This app is neither made nor endorsed by the CTA.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
- Athens Metro
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
Keyword: USA,United States,Chicago subway Chicago metro Chicago map Chicago city map
기존 글로리 코레일 어플이 코레일 톡으로 변경 되었습니다.
* 6개의 주요기능
1. 승차권예매 : 열차시간, 잔여석조회, 예약, 결제, 발권하는 기능
2. 간편예매 : 열차종류, 구간, 인원, 일정 등을 미리 등록 후 발권하는 기능
3. 할인상품/관광열차 : 파격가상품, 가족석, 비즈니스실, 중부내륙열차(O,V,S-train) 등을 예약하는 기능
4. 예약내역 : 이전 예약내역을 확인후 결제, 발권하는 기능
5. 승차권확인 : 발권된 승차권을 조회, 반환할 수 있는 기능
6. 나의정보 : 과거 이용내역 조회, 신용카드, 할인증, 로그인 등을 미리 등록하는 기능
Once the GPS signal is stable, hit the 'Start My Travel' button at the starting point of your travel.
In the next screen you will be shown an analog display of the speedOMeter, along with other parameters.
There's a play and stop button provided on the top center of the screen to start and stop the travel session.
During the travel you can refer the map for the current location by clicking the maps icon provided in the screen.
Once your travel is completed click the Stop button to end the travel session.
You can refer to this details anytime in the future by just selecting the History option in the Menu.
Satellite, Road and Terrain views are included in the maps....
1. To start the travel hit the start button and similarly to stop the travel hit the stop button.
2. During the travel if you wish to view the current location hit the maps icon on the screen.
3. To change the mapview Click Menu button -> Layers -> Select Appropriate view
4. To view previous travel details Menu -> History -> Select the travel name from the list. You will be provided with a map consisting of your start and end point.
Screens provided in the Application
1. Home Screen:
The home screen makes sure that the GPS signal is stable before the application is used. Once the application is stable hit the Start My Travel button to move on to the next screen.
View History button is provided so that you can view your previous travel details
2. Meter Screen
This screen shows up an analog Speedometer along with other parameters viz. Distance covered, Altitude, Maximum speed, Total Distance covered etc.
The button on the top left corner shows the start point and your current position.
The button in the top center is used to start and stop the travel session.
A graphical representation of the speed in given at the bottom.
Hit the menu button to set the units or to view the history...
3.History Screen (Map View):
Marker with green color denotes the Start point
Marker with red color denotes the end point
The inverted Triangular marker denotes the current position
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.