You can find latitude longitude via address.
You can find exact location from latitude longitude.
You will be able to view these lat long coordinates on google Map.
Street view of Map is also available.
Find my location
Where Am I
Map from Lat long
Latitide Longitude Coordinates
Map from Address
Lat Long Street View
Latitude Longitude Map
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
- Converts Degree to Decimal , Degree to Address,
- Converts Decimal to Degree, Decimal to Adress,
- Converts Address to Decimal, Address to Degree.
- Street Views Available. Shows the street, Buildings so that you never loose your way and feel the location always familiar to you.
- Shows Map for the longitude and latitude provided in Degree or Decimal.
- Has Magnetic Neddle lines on the Map.
- Share your location with any of your friends by Email / SMS.
- Get Current location of your coordinates and mail it to anyone.
- Don't know the address/ coordinates of the location you are standing ? Want to share your current location of yours so that your friend can pick you up ? This utility can help you to share the current location with your friends.
- This utility pulls the coordinates based either through network or through GPS.
- Shares if the coordinates are received from Network or GPS.
- Where am I ?
Please note :
- If the signals of GPS and network are weak. you might not get the latest coordinates or might not be accurate.
- You might not always be able to convert your latitude and longtude to an address as every coordinate might not be tied up to an address.
- This application is having low maturity and we are gradually improvising with your feedback.
Keywords : Maps , Convert Maps, Where am I, Share my Location, Street View, Street pictures. Magentic Needle with map, Longitude , latitiude, Decimal, Degree, Address, Find a addrees, Find Coordinates for an address.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
you need authorize again. More info: http://groups.google.com/group/google-tasks-api/browse_thread/thread/c0990276fce7ed27
Update GPS data to Google latitude server.
Especially in China， sometimes We can not use the Google Maps to upload the GPS info to Google Latitude server, so I develop the app.
If you can use Google Maps, You can just use Maps to sync your Location info.
Click the "Authentication" button to auth this app.
then you can upload your GPS info to Google Latitude server.
*NOTE: If your country blocked the Google services(Like China, sometimes we can not login to Google service. Search GFW for the answer)， sometimes this app will not work.*
more info :http://goo.gl/Tyhl
*Need Internet connection. Requires to reauthorize when app restarts*
这个程序最初只是为了在OPhone手机上同步个人的GPS信息的，因为OPhone不能安装谷歌地图导致无法使用谷歌地图里面的纵横服务来同步GPS信息，如果您的手机已经能使用谷歌地图可以使用里面的纵横功能来代替本程序。 但是纵横的同步频率不是十分频繁，如果您希望连续的记录您的旅行信息，您也可以使用本程序。 但是请注意：连续的长时间同步信息会长使用使用网络和GPS定位服务导致非常消耗电池，请尽量在插上车载充电器的时候使用！
Family Locator app lets your family be in touch and stay connected with your friends anytime.
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate Family Locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family Locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With Family Locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family Locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family Locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of Family Locator. Family Locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
New: Android Wear support to see navigation at a glance on wrist
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Military Survival GPS is one of the worlds first land navigation app built specifically with soldiers, hikers, survivalists and hunters in mind and allows the apps user to be guided back to set waypoints using real time compass feedback that displays multiple waypoints at a time right on the compass!
LAND NAVIGATION has never been easier. Plug in your GRID and your good to go. Then just follow the compass to your point!
There is NO NEED to buy an expensive GPS or backtrack device. Simply download our app, and you'll always have your GPS with you!
Get real time 10 digit grids (MGRS) from any location with no internet needed!
Visually see your waypoints on your compass and see the direction and distance to them (your compass will literally lead you right to your set waypoints and tell you the distance to them)
Great for Geo Caches, Prepping, Hiking, Hunting, Survival, Military land navigation, SHTF & Doomsday preparedness, Army and Marine planning and more!
Military Survival GPS provides live location status in 16 different forms and is updated every 3 seconds.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
-View your position in 16 different GPS coordinate types!
-Ability to manually enter in MGRS grids for land nav points, objectives or caches.
-Built Low light (no illumination) settings and for bright light usage
-Survival Military Compass with N,S,E,W and reference marks
-NEW press and hold on map to create waypoints!
-Advanced Azimuth Lock Feature (never loose an azimuth)
-Set waypoints and view them right on your compass.
-Get exact distance to your waypoints
-Waypoints get larger as you get closer to the point
-View waypoints in a list to keep organize and easily edit waypoint names
-View all points and current location on a map.
-3 different map types including (driving, satellite and hybrid)
-View Distance moved, speed and altitude (altimeter).
-DOZENS OF OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED!!
GPS TYPES INCLUDE:
-MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
-MGRS 10 digit grid (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid (1000m accuracy)
-MGRS 10 digit grid "Figures Only" (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid "Figures Only" (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid "Figures Only" (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid "Figures Only" (1000m accuracy)
Other Location types include:
-UTM (Latitude Band)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Degrees)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Minutes)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Seconds)
DISTANCE TYPES INCLUDE:
COMPASS TYPES INCLUDE:
-Manual input of 10 and 8 digit MGRS grids
-use finger to place waypoints on the map.
HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FEATURE? send us an email at email@example.com
This app is built for you and we will strive to put all the features you request into the app.
Internet is required for the maps portion of the app.
Your device MUST have GPS capabilities in order to get grids within 5 meters. If you do not have GPS in your device (iPad "wifi-only" and iPod Touch) then your location will be based on wifi signal alone which will not be as accurate as GPS.
- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
If you do not have 'GPS Status & Toolbox' installed, visit the 'More by MobiWIA' section and install it from there.
If you like GPS Status & Toolbox, please leave a review here and share your (hopefully) good experiences.
Thank you for your support.
NOTE: To avoid polluting your launcher with redundant icons, start GPS Status using the icon for the plugin (PRO). It will start GPS Status and also will disable itself, so on next phone reboot the icon will disappear.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
FOXNews, TappedIn - http://bit.ly/iCqKVp
"You can save your tracks, save your maps, save your gpx's, etc. It's pretty freaking cool."
BackPackingLight.com - http://bit.ly/mebcqn
►► About Gaia (guy-yuh)
Painstakingly crafted since 2009, Gaia GPS offers the full functionality of a handheld, backcountry GPS unit, with the best outdoor maps on the Market. You can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gaia comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• preview all maps online at www.gaiagps.com/maps
• download worldwide topo, road, and aerial maps
• includes the best government topo maps for the US and Canada (USGS, USFS, NRCan)
• unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
• use Gaia everywhere - any Android or iOS device, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
• keep your data backed up and synced to other devices, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by file browser, DropBox, and email.
• customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps and features. A GaiaPro subscription costs $39.99/year or $3.99/month.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
WARNING, Gaia GPS is not compatible with these 3 devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
GPS Trails Pro works in remote places like national parks, wilderness areas, and backcountry spots without relying on data and cell signals.
With GPS Trails Pro, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. Store unlimited tracks.
Share your trip: Post adventures to backpacker.com, Twitter and Facebook.
Geotag your photos, videos, and sound clips: Save coordinates with every image and see their exact location on a map. Auto-save videos to your YouTube account too.
View maps: See unlimited street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo.
Navigate on the trail: Be an expert backcountry navigator. Use the digital compass to follow bearings or go to waypoints on the trail.
Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Pick your coordinates: Choose latitude/longitude or UTM and WGS 84 or NAD 27 then use GPS Trails for advanced navigation with traditional paper maps.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Pro is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs to charge the phone.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our mobile apps to discuss upcoming releases, new features, and your feedback. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.