- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
A wonderful, cute collection of math puzzles for toddlers and kids.
Math puzzles for kids is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for children! Play with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division!
A lot of different puzzles with numbers to keep your kid busy.
You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard, to suit the needs of each child.
It starts with addition and, as you progress, includes subtraction, multiplication and division.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and drag the numbers on the right place
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a math operation is solved
-when a puzzle is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours!
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
- high quality puzzle game for preschool kids with basic math operations!
- Easy to use and control, with increasing difficulty
- fun for children, nice sounds to keep early learners entertained while they learn
- learn to recognize numbers!
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone, Math training for kids!
- use it to keep your baby or preschooler occupied
- A lot of math puzzles!
- randomly generated math puzzles! this educational game will never get old!
This is the FREE version (Ads supported),
If your kid likes this app, then you can buy the FULL version
with more puzzles and no ads
Fun and enjoyable to learn and practice mathematics with great colorful puzzles and mathematical operations, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational puzzles for young kids!!
Your child will learn operations and numbers!
A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Your child will learn while having great fun.
Ideal for children but also fun for adults who want to practice math with their kids!
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Drawing and painting gives lots of fun and is great for the creativity. This game is a free coloring book for toddlers and for children. We put many free coloring pages in the app which you can color and paint and share with family or friends. But for more creativity it is also possible to draw your own drawing.
-Easy to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Intuitive icons and navigation. Easy game play
-Pro version without ads and popups available
We designed the app for toddlers of age 3 or 4 years and up. But we also got many positive reactions from parents of babies and it is also lots of fun for older children of age 5 years, 6 years and up.
So start draw and paint now in this fun app for kids.
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with Pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author of the games is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of child educational experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop help develop a child's ability to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention; which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy ( age 3 years old)
Normal (age 4 years old)
Hard (preschoolers, ages 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, ages 6 to 7 years old)
The app works best on Android tablets, but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Game features and advantages:
- The app offers 15 bright colorful pictures which are to be composed of separate lines. Among them are: butterfly, bicycle, giraffe, doll, car, ice-cream cone, ball, doughnut, airplane, flower, puppy, apple, and three alphabetic letters, the A, B and C.
- The game has different difficulty levels for each task. It contains both simple pictures consisting of several lines and difficult, more complicated ones.
- The presented version of the game is available in several languages: English, Russian, French, Spanish and German. All the numbers and names of the objects displayed on the screen are pronounced in the language you have chosen. The pronunciation is clear and distinct, which allows the child to broaden his or her vocabulary and will be of use for those who study languages at school.
- The funny sounds and vibrations accompanying the game will cause great amusement to the child and keep him from getting bored. Rich, bright colors in every picture make the educational process interesting and exciting.
- Intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to control, which allows young children to play it by themselves, with no parents' attention or help needed.
How to play:
- At the beginning choose the language of the game from the list given on the left. To start the game touch the big star-shaped 'Play' button on the right.
- On the screen, the child will see a starry night sky. The stars will be scattered all over the sky in a certain order, each star bearing a number. The toddler has to connect them one by one in the correct order. Dots have to be connected into lines according to the strict order of numbers. As you start the game, the first star is always highlighted to help the child get his or her direction.
- If the child's choice of the next dot happens to be wrong, the line won't be drawn in. After the lines have formed the full contour, the kid will be showed a beautificent stellar animation and the bright and sweet picture the stars have been hiding.
- Touch the arrows found on both sides of the screen to change difficulty level of the picture.
The 'Connect the Dots' playgame helps develop child's imagination and spatial thinking skills. Peering into the mosaic of fancily scattered stars the child will try passionately to imagine what might be lurking behind them. What kind of picture will it be this time? What will the lines get arranged into? Each new dot and line will cause the child to think of new possible variants. Throughout the game, the kid will be instinct with curiosity and intense interest.
The app will be very useful for young kids, as it can make a remarkable contribution into development of their fine motor skills by training the muscles of their little fingers. Time and time again trying to hit the right dot the child improves these important skills, which in turns will be vital for developing neat writing at school.
Many educational games for children help the young players learn numerals. However, few of them can teach the child of proper understanding of the right order of numbers. 'Connect the Dots' is a free game which will teach the child to arrange numbers in ascending order. The toddler cannot make a wrong connection of the dots, because the line just won't be drawn in, if the next number of the sequence is chosen wrong. A great many pictures to be composed will give the young player enough time and tries to remember the new information very well.
The 'Connect Dots' game will take it rightful place in your collection of educational apps for children of preschool age.
This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The learning process takes place in the course of the game in which the child needs to solve math exercises.
You can choose the level of difficulty:
- Addition with one or two digits
- Subtraction with one or two digits
- Multiplication with one or two digits
Tell us about your experience and please rate our app and post a comment.
If you have any questions, please email us.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Everyone will understand the rules of the game find the fish drawn it the top of the screen and just click on it. Be sure you do not make a mistake, or an angry crab will come out.
Let us explore together the cheerful and colorful underwater world.
- High quality HD graphics and sounds
- The games develops fine motor skills of hands
- The games is a good exercise for your brain. When your children play Kids Fishing, the brain works in both hemispheres, resulting in improved communication between brain cells.
- Improves memory and ability to concentrate.
- Develops cognitive abilities and improves education.
- This is an app for all ages
If you are looking for a free educational games for your children, this game is just for you!
If you like our kids app please rate it and visit our web site to enjoy more free educational apps for toddlers on
A fun edutainment application. Run, jump, count, add, substract, multiply and divide to win. It's an actual game! More than 2,300 downloads the second day of its release in the USA!
Highly adaptable edutainment design! It is suitable for all ages!
AGE EDUCATIONAL CONTENT:
- Ages: 4-5:
Children from ages 4 and 5 will find age appropriate games to match their maturing level in mathematics: counting coins, logical sequences, number recognition, association quantity and numbers, sums of sets of coins.
- Ages: 6-7:
Children ages 6 and 7 practice math activities: logical sequences, additions without regrouping, subtraction with coins and subsequently subtraction without regrouping.
-Ages: From 8 years old:
From age 8 the math game consists of: mental arithmetic additions of two-digit numbers, mental math subtraction, times tables, multiplication, division, and more complex logical sequences.
Monster Numbers aims to mix fun with learning, therefore, if you use it in school we recommend to let the child play freely through the different levels. The difficulty in the math operations, additions and subtractions, multiplications, division, sequences and counting of coins, is adjusted automatically and depends on their mistakes and successes. So: don't help! Let them learn math in an autonomous way!!
Many teachers of k-12 school and parents use Monster Numbers as a reward for well-done tasks for their students or children. If they have correctly completed mandatory work in school then they are allowed to play Monster Numbers.
REASONS TO PLAY
The best part is children will engage in learning math without realizing, due to the great adventure they are experiencing with Tob the squirrel. Our squirrel is lost in the world of Monster Numbers and the children: WILL HAVE TO COME TO THE RESCUE!!!!
To do this they must overcome countless obstacles and try to recover Tob’s spacecraft pieces. They can jump, run, slide, fly, shoot, all while doing fun math calculations that can always be adapted to your level.
They’ll live an exciting adventure all while learning.
Monster Numbers can be played by boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Designed by EducaGames, fashioned by psychologists and professionals with extensive experience in the educational field.
With Monster Numbers your child will learn math without realizing it.
You won’t be disappointed!!
"addition and subtraction", "sums", "subtraction", "math", "mathematics", "addition and subtraction for kids", "math for kids", "counting", "division", "divide"," teach"," learning"," games "," k12 "," times table "," multiplication"," alphabet "," elementary mathematics "," math operations"," operations "," study ".
Baby Fishing for kids is a learning teaser game that will help your child to train memory and ability to concentrate, encourage perseverance.
Baby Fishing is designed for children of all ages, by selecting the level of complexity you can easily simplify or complicate the game for your kid.
How to play Baby Fishing:
In the upper right-hand corner is an icon of the fish you need to scoop. Select this fish among others and click on that fish - a scoop-net will catch it! If you have mismatched a fish - no worries, the fish will release bubbles so you may try again until succeed and scooped fish will produce a funny sound :)
- Easy to play
- Build cognitive skills
- Train memory
- Concentration skills test
- Beautiful fish pictures, exciting music and lots of fun
Kids love playing memory games online. Baby Fishing makes it easy for kids to improve their short-term memory and speed recognition skills.
Baby Fishing for kids is a good choice of fun educational game that will help your child to discover the fishing world and train memory.
If you like this game, please take a moment to rate it and share it to your friends, thank you! Your votes encourage us to develop more free games for kids!
A wonderful game and a great collection of excavators for toddlers and kids.
your kid loves memory games, puzzles and want to play with every kind of loaders ? This is the app for you!
Your child will discover the construction machines and in the meanwhile will exercise his memory!
Digger Games for Kids and Toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play with the construction trucks !
This app will help your child to discover trucks and other construction equipment used on a work site.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and try to match the vehicles pairs hidden behind the bricks, find the couple!
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a game is solved
-when a game is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard, to suit the needs of each child and exercise your toddler memory.
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours !
The perfect game for little truck enthusiasts !
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
Find out all backhoes and tractors !
- high quality memory game for toddlers and preschool kids from ages 0 to 7 years old with the biggest vehicles
- Easy to use and to control
- fun for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, school children and pre-teens, designed for preschool boys and girls
- Simple for toddlers and babies with different levels of difficulty
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills and improve their memory
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- more than 100 vehicles in the FULL version: dozer, truck, tractor, excavator, cranes, truck lift, forklift, digger, Earth mover, Loader Excavator Bulldozer, pile driver, telescopic crane, bobcat, concrete mixers and others !
- randomly generated memory games! this educational game will never get old!
This is the FREE version (Ads supported),
If your kid likes this app, then you can buy the FULL version
with more construction vehicles and no ads
Fun and enjoyable to learn and play with match games, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational digger games for toddlers and young kids!!
Your child will admire every kind of earthmover and will hear real sound effects!
Ideal for children but also fun for adults who want to play with their kids!
This app is a memory trainer for all the family ! A fun brain training app for kids!
Are you ready to challenge your memory ? Match up the construction machines pairs !
Digger game for kids is a funny memory game which also helps your kid training his memory ability.
A lot of game for children, the best games for kids, apps for babies, games for girls, match game, puzzle for 3 year old,
educational games, all from romeLab !
In this puzzle game for kids you can choose whether to use 6, 9, 12 or 16 pieces, adjusting the difficulty to your child's skill level.
This educational app for kids under 6 (2, 3, 4 or 5 years old) includes stunning cute dog pictures and fun rewards to pop.
- Lots of cute dogs!
- Fun rewards for each puzzle
- Play with 6, 9, 12 or 16 pieces
- Natural puzzle dynamics
- Intuitive navigation
- 30 puzzles to enjoy
For more fun, check out our other cool, fun and free apps for kids.
Like us on Facebook for news and updates: http://www.facebook.com/appfamily
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Enter teleport doors or unlock gates, avoid traps and ghosts or slide on ice floor.
Test your skills in 240 levels over 4 seasons (classic, ice, fog, ghosts), more to come.
This is an ad-supported game.
To play this game you have to move the mouse inside a labyrinth and find a cheese.
The location of the cheese is given in the map available at the starting of the level or when you pause the game. Touch the screen to tell the mouse where it should go.
If a path to that location is visible the mouse will follow it.
There are 7 types of one way teleport doors.
These means that you cannot came back to the old position so be careful not to get yourself trap as not all the teleport doors are usefully.
If you find a lock door that means that you need a key to open it. Search the labyrinth for that key. It must have the same color.
Once you find a key you will have it for the entire level and you can open all the lock doors with that color.
A map of the maze will pop up when you press the pause button where you can see your location (the yellow part) and the cheese (the green part).
Here you will not see: lock doors, different items like keys and hourglasses or teleport doors.
Hourglasses will expand your time to finish the level.
Also a danger in the maze is a trap as it will open if go past it. So you can't go back and if you were on a wrong way your pet will be lost in the maze.
You can see a trap like a small square in the ground and as soon as you're pet goes past it will rise and close the labyrinth in that way.
Ice Season have a new future: ice floor where the mouse act differently. It slides until it finds a wall or a normal floor so it will be harder to find the food.
All the other stuff will also be here (hourglasses, teleportation, locked doors, and traps).
Here you can find a new token: ice break. You can use it only when you are on ice and will stop the sliding in a few steps.
In Fog Season every maze is covered with fog. So you will discover the labyrinth on your way to the cheese. Also the map when you pause the game will be covered with fog.
You can find tokens that will help you on your way. You can find the light token that will discover an area around the mouse.
Or the radar token where you can see a map of the maze with all the elements inside like teleport doors, keys, unlock doors, ice floor, the cheese.
And also the fog transformer token. This will allow you to transform into fog and go through wall or locked doors or traps.
You must be sitting in front of a wall and then press the token from the left part and your pet will go through that wall.
In Ghost season there are 4 types of ghost that will make the road more difficult. Gray ghost moves in one direction and have the same speed as you. Brown ghost also moves in one direction but they are much faster than your pet. Dark Gray Ghost moves randomly with the same speed as your mouse. Cat Ghost moves in one direction but the cat will start chasing you if you come too close. The Cat Ghost changes colors from black to red once the cat smells you. There are 3 new tokens (Slow, Sleep and Repel) that can help you with the cat and other ghosts.
This game is playable on all resolutions but we recommend the devices with a resolution of 800x480 or higher.
Mancala is a very old game that was played in Africa in countries like Syria, Lebanon or Egypt.
This game was mentioned first in 6th and 7th century AD and all that players needed was some seeds and a wooden Mancala board.
Although it is an ancient game it required intelligence, attention and vision.
This board game is also known in different countries or regions with other names like: Woro, Awele (Awale), Oware (Owari), Kboo, Kbo, Ayo, Ayoayo, Kale, Aghi, Bantumi.
In America you could find it under the name of Mandink and in Kenya or other countries from Africa as Endoidoi.
But by far the most common other names are Kalah and Oware (Owari). And also maybe Awele (Awale) or Ayo and even Wari. All this are names from Africa so the origin of this game must be Africa.
It was brought in USA under the name of Kalah and a commercial version became popular in the 1940s. in the West Africa and the Caribbean you could find the name Oware (Owari).
Both Kalah and Oware (Owari) represent this board game but maybe with some changes. It is said that Kalah or Oware (Owari) are not a Mancala game but are part of the Mancala familiy board games.
Your objective is simple: get more gems ( gold ) than your opponent. So if you collect more gems ( gold ) in your mancala at the end of the game you are the winner.
But sometimes is not that simple. There are some rules and strategy that can help you or destroy you.
Each player have 6 cups (or different number of cups). Initially each of the cups has the same number of pieces of gold (there is the option where you can have a variable number of pieces of gold) and the opponents will take turns.
On each turn you must select one of your cups that contain gems in it and redistribute it's gems clockwise to the next cups. If the last gem that you redistribute lands on your mancala you receive another turn. If the last gem that you redistribute lands on an empty cup from your side you "steal" all the gems from your opponent side. The game ends when you or your opponent have/has no pieces of gold in the cups from your or his side.
You can play this board game agains a friend or against the computer. You can change the number of gems in each cup (2,3,4 or 5 or variable), the number of places for gems available in the cups and 4 type of difficulty for the computer. Some graphical changes are also posible like the colors of the gems. You also can play in a time limited per round and also change the first one to start (you or the computer).
Don't forget to play the quest of this board game. 4 seasons available with 32 levels each. The computer will became stronger as you manage to move forward. He will play more aggressive or more defensive. The number of pieces of gold will change and other interesting things that will make this quest very nice. The second season is time limited so for each turn you will have a limit amount of time to do your move. If you don't make the move you will lose your turn. It gets really complicated at the end when you will only have 3 seconds for your turn. The third season is with a variable number of gems in each cup so the clasic strategy and moves could not be used here. The fourth season is where everything is changed. The numbers of cups, the number of cups holders or gems. This is the most difficult season.
Please send feedbacks for improvements and bug fixing to improve this board game.
This game is playable on all resolutions and we recommende it on any devices.
Untangle the connections of the planets through the galaxy.
Eight seasons available and 288 levels.
This is a classic untangle game with different difficulties and challenges and very addictive.
The goal is to move the planets through the galaxy so the connections between them do not overlap.
There are 8 galaxies (seasons) available right now with 36 levels each. But we will add new galaxies so the universe will became bigger and bigger. All levels are time dependent.
You can move a planet by touching it and drag it in other location. Be careful not all planets can be moved and also not to position one planet to close to another. Both will became red because 2 objects can't be at the same time in the same location in universe.
The first galaxy is a standard one. The only idea is to not have connections of the planets that overlap. As you go around the galaxy the levels will be more difficult (more planets and links between them)
In the second galaxy there will be some new stuff like fixed planets and holes.
The fixed planets can’t be moved from their location in space. So you have to move all the other planets around them to finish the level. Also the holes in the universe are specific places where a planet should be (any planet) from that system.
The third galaxy is very difficult because the connections between planets will became more or more transparent until it becomes invisible. That does not mean that this links don't exist. There will only be visible the links that overlap so you know where is the problem.
In the fourth galaxy everything is moving. The planets will spin continuously make in it difficult to arrange them.
The fifth galaxy will introduce the blue and light blue planet. The blue planet can be moved only once. After you move it the planet will became a fixed planet. The light blue planet can be moved twice. After the first move it will transform into a blue planet and behave like it.
In the sixth galaxy the connection between 2 planets could be fixed so when you move one planet you will move also all the planets that have fixed connection with that planet.
The seven galaxy have a black hole in the centre of it. The black hole will attract the planets making them to move in a spiral way. The planets will move continuously to the centre of the galaxy.
In the eight galaxy we will have the green planets. This planet can be moved but if all of his connections are clear than this planet will became a fix planet.
Other interesting stuff is available.
Please send feedbacks for improvements and bug fixing.
This game is playable on all resolutions and we recommended it on any devices.
You can help us maintain this game without ads and free by donating on the donate button available in the game.
You can play against a friend in the multiplayer mode or just yourself to train, increase your speed or for fun.
Single player or multiplayer, the rule is very simple. Touch in the correct order a list of numbers, letters, roman numbers, greek and russian letters, chinese, thai, arabic numbers or something else as quick as you can.
You have the option to select the size of the table. You can select only 4 dimensions from 3x3,4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7,8x8,9x9,10x10 and more. The 4 dimensions depend on your screen resolution.
So a bigger table will be more difficult than a smaller table. For a table like 4x4 you will only have 16 numbers or letters and for a table with 10x10 there will be 100 numbers.
You can also select the type of game. You can have numbers (a list of numbers from 1 to 25 or 1 to 100), or letters (the list will start from a,b,c,d,... and so on and it can get to aa,ab,...),
or roman numbers (like IV or XIX ... do you know this?). Chinese, thai, arabic numbers are also available. You can play with greek and russian(cyrillic) letters, prime numbers, square numbers (instead of 1 2 3 4 you will have 1 4 9 16 and so on) and also random numbers (press them also from smallest number to biggest one).
So it is not only how quick you tap or your speed or reflexes. Some general knowledge will for sure help.
Also another option is what happens to a number (or letter) when you tap it. It can disappear (and in that way it will be easier for you to finish the game because you will have less numbers from where you search), it can fade away (is like the first option but the number will remain with different color) or it can remain like all the others and in this way it will be much more difficult.
The multiplayer game or 2 player mode is a very good way to test your speed and reflexes with a friend.
It is very funny and competitive. Your touch screen will be split in 2 and each one of you will have a set of numbers, letters, etc.
Touch the numbers as quick as you can and try to be faster than your friend to win the competition. For multiplayer game (2 players) it will be better to have a bigger touch screen.
In 2 player mode you have 3 options for game play: your table and your friend table will be in the same order (the numbers, letters ... will be exactly at same position on the table), the 2 tables will be differently arranged or the competition will be won by the one who will tap more numbers.
The last one is very simple: for each number that you touch you get one point and in the end the one with more points will win. And also once you tap a numbers the other opponent cannot tap the number. So be quick about it and beat your friend in all types of competition.
Check also the quest. Very interesting and fun. All the levels are time limited. That means that you have a limited amount of time to press in the correct order all the numbers or letters. There are more than 400 levels. Different rules (numbers, letters, roman numbers, greek, hex and more) and different table shapes (square, star, circle and other) and also different table size. In the end it gets very difficult not only because of less time to solve it but also the numbers or letters will not disappear.
This game is recommended for higher resolutions for multiplayer games.
Enjoy the game!