Push Notifications Have NOT been recieving price hike notifications from this app for weeks. Dropped rating down to 1 star and will be removing app if not fixed soon
Change it back Used app for a while and it was great. Got a new phone and had to update. Knew that was a bad idea. Does not show surrounding stations as well anymore. (compared it to other phone) Ads take up half the screen and I do not like the new flip through style to see other grades of gas. Would give a halfstar less if I could. Still ok but I knew it when it was better.
Don't leave home without it! If you use it, it will save you money when you need to fill up. Be sure to post the gas prices you see to help others.
Doesn't work I was just at the gas station paying 91$ for the gasoline while checking the app showing me the cheapest gas for 93$
Bloated; eats data I used to love this app. Now it is painfully slow, memory hogging, excessive data consuming, battery sucking, working hard to shove ads in my face.
Good app, too bad some people make up fake prices just to get the points for changing them. I know because I work at one of the stations and have to constantly update our prices after dishonest people change them.
- Fixed bugs that caused crashes
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Now you can rate your experience at the stations you visit across 6 different categories. Tap the "Rate This Station" button in the station details to start providing your feedback. We'll be displaying the results in a future update.
- Fix many bugs!
- Removed camera permission!
- Now available in Australia!
- Fixed crashes in KitKat and JellyBean devices.
- Now with E85!