Do you always find yourself filling up near home or down the street from work? Label and save your frequent locations for easy access to up to date prices. You can even save a few extra cents by comparing the price of gas near work, home, or other favorite locations to find the cheapest available. Tap to get directions, view the time of the last price update, and more.
Download the app today, rev up those engines, and hit the road!
· Find cheap gas prices near you**
· Compare gas prices near work, home, or other favorite locations
· Label and save your frequent locations for easy access to cheap gas nearby
· Filter your search by gas/fuel grade and view results by map or list view
· Get the detailed info you need – directions, maps, prices of all grades, address, time of last gas price update, and more
· Quickly search for coffee, restaurants, roadside assistance, auto repair and ATM’s close to the pump
A handy road companion, Gas Guru makes it easy to save money and get more of what you need on the go. Download Gas Guru now!
Be safe, don’t be a distracted driver…
** Service Station and Fuel Price Data provided by OPIS (Oil Price Information Service) in cooperation with Wright Express
Our Android app automatically detects your location and shows you the best prices nearby in your neighborhood, along your commute, or on a weekend road trip.
- Find the cheapest gas price in your area
- Prices frequently updated
- Sort gas stations based on lowest price or distance from you
- Add stations as Favorites, and check which one has the lowest price in an instant!
- Supports many fuel types: Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel, and even E-85
- Launch the MapQuest Navigation app to get voice-guided directions to a station
Stay on top of pricing swings and make your fuel dollars go further with MapQuest Gas Prices!
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
★ Discover great local businesses.
★ Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
★ Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
★ Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
★ Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
★ Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
★ Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
★ Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Yelp/ffmpeg-android
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
• Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
• Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
• Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
“The new Foursquare, like Netflix, takes a lot of the work out of finding the right thing for the right moment.” — The Verge
How It Works:
Tell Foursquare what you like — be specific, like “craft beer” or “fried chicken,” or more general, like “outdoor seating” or “romantic places.” Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends?
Download our companion app, Swarm.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million mobile installs
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
If you are looking for restaurants, this app will find them for you. You don't even need to type anything.
Restaurant Finder works well worldwide but especially in USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Denmark, India, Australia, Brazil, Malaysia and Thailand.
You can find restaurants nearby very easily by using the restaurants near me or "By current location" buttons. Alternatively, you can type the name of the restaurant or the address or zipcode where you want to find food places.
You can view information about the restaurant such as opening hours, reviews, phone number and food menus.
Restaurant Finder can also be used to find Meal take away and delivery, cafes, pubs, hotels, night clubs, grocery stores and super markers, taxis and cabs, and gas stations.
The Restaurants Near Me feature uses your current GPS location and displays a list of restaurants, if the Restaurants Near Me feature does not return any results, please make sure your location services are enabled or alternatively you can type your the address in the search box.
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
The Booking.com hotel app puts over 600,000 properties at your fingertips for simple and secure booking on your Android phone and tablet. You'll find ideal accommodations anywhere, anytime – best price guaranteed.
WHY CHOOSE THE BOOKING.COM APP?
- When you need a hotel in a hurry, in one tap you can find the best hotels closest to you for tonight, and even book participating hotels without a credit card!
- And we don’t just have hotels: check out our range of villas, apartments, B&Bs, hostels and more in over 70,000 destinations worldwide.
- 40 million verified guest reviews help you find the perfect place to stay.
- Then, once you’ve booked, your confirmation is stored in the app to use at check-in. It’s even available if you don’t have internet access, so you’ll never print (or forget) your confirmation again!
- If you also use Booking.com on your computer, sign in to your account and we’ll automatically sync your bookings, recent searches, lists, account details and more to the app. Pick up where you left off, at any time.
FINDING THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
- Search by city, landmark, even hotel name, or just search for properties nearby in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: best price, deals, guest review score, and more.
- Then narrow your search results with handy filters: price range, city districts, or facilities (e.g. Swimming Pool, Free WiFi, Parking) and more.
- Switch to map view to find hotels in your preferred neighborhood. HINT: If you’re on a tablet you can actually draw a specific area on the map with your finger to find results there!
- Large photos for tablet put you in the picture (and the mood) for your next trip.
- You can also save your favorite dreamy places to personalized lists (think of them as vacation wish lists!), which are synced across all devices if you’re signed in to your Booking.com account.
- Sign in to your Booking.com account and we’ll automatically fill your details for even faster booking, including the credit cards you’ve chosen to store.
- The app is available in 42 languages and you can view prices in 53 currencies.
GET THE BEST HOTEL DEALS
We showcase the best deals at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!)
- Secret Deals: You get first pick on great deals for hotels, apartments, resorts and more worldwide!
- Value Deals: Book hotels with the best value for their price and location.
- Late Deals: Find cheap hotels for last-minute hotel bookings near you.
HELPING YOU ALONG EVERY STEP OF YOUR STAY
- Save your booking confirmation to your photo gallery or access it offline in the app to check in easily, even without an internet connection.
- Find the way to your stay quickly and easily with maps.
- Adding hotel bookings to your calendar makes planning multiple stays easier.
- You can cancel or modify bookings on the move with the app.
- Access 24/7 Customer Service by phone or email. Customer Service is available in English and 41 other languages.
ALREADY A BOOKING.COM USER?
- After installing the app, sign in to the account you use on the Booking.com website. All of your hotel bookings, searches, viewed hotels, wish lists and account information will automatically be available in the app.
- You can easily switch between devices whenever you like. So if you’re at home on your laptop, or using your mobile on the go, all of your searches, bookings and more will be updated automatically as long as you’re signed in.
- You only have to sign in to your account once – we’ll keep you signed in to this hotels app.
- If you don’t have a Booking.com account, but made a booking on the website, you can import your booking to the app. Go to “My Bookings” in the account area and import using the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
Speedy Rewards members can also keep track of points, view club statuses to know when your next free item is coming your way, and keep up on the latest bonus point offers, redemption items, and sweepstakes prizes.
Add and manage multiple Speedway Gift Cards and use your phone to pay inside any Speedway location with a single scan.
Exclusive to the Android version is a virtual card widget used to display your Speedy Rewards Card for convenience on the go. A separate widget may also be added to display your favorite Speedway store along with the current fuel price and your Speedy Rewards point balance.
For more information follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SpeedwayStores