----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
There are 13 themes: White transparent speaker, Lebron James, Lakers Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Real Madrid, Barcelona,Black wood, Batman, Iron skull, Toy Story, Basketball, Love and Teddy bear, each of which has a unique design.
Also, you can customize numbers color, the screen color and the top line color to add completeness to your favorite theme.
The text starts big and clear on the screen, then it resizes itself when too many digits are entered to allow up to 62 digits that can be displayed on the screen at the same time!! And that doesn’t usually happen.
It comes in sizes: 4x4, 4x5 (You need to customize the home screen to show five rows) and 6x5 for 7-inch tablets.
No ads! No permissions! Hope you like it, thanks.
calculator, numbers, math, divide, division, multiply, multiplication, add, addition, sub, subtract, minus, subtraction, negative, positive, equal, decimal, Lebron James, toy story, Kobe Bryant, skull, love, teddy, wood, buzz, snow, real madrid, Barcelona, Howard, basketball, soccer.
Crazy Shadow is a 3D puzzle game where shadows are crazy and do not follow the positions of its objects.
Rotate the shapes and place them exactly like the Crazy Shadow. Move them in the four directions up, down, left or right and win in all game modes available.
In "Time Trial" you must solve the greatest possible number of shadows in a given time.
In "Survival" you will need to survive solving the shadows in the remaining time.
In "Rotation" you must solve the shadows with a certain number of moves available.
Win in all game modes and prove your skills with the Special mode.
Also the older devices can play Crazy Shadow, they being able to enjoy with a 3D game! (Android 2.2+)
Crazy Shadow is developed with jMonkey Engine, for a quick and lightweight game.
For support: http://www.isapp.it/en/crazy-shadow-3d/forum-crazy-shadow.html
Another aim is to find the limits of the JME3 on differents devices and the game complexity that we can develop with it.
It can test different behaviours of artificial intelligence and add dinamically obstacles and intelligent monkeys. Many monkeys means bad performance of game. With a framerate of 60 fps the engine responds greatly, with a 30 or worse the engine is in difficulties.
The benchmark is affected on my implementations, it can to be better, but show the capabilities of JMonkeyEngine.
Set your Geo Call and drive to your destination in safety, the power save mode preserves your battery life and the call starts automatically!
Find telephone number from contacts, sets the other settings and creates your Geo Call.