Break through the mental block to create the thought maps and boost your creativity to the higher levels.
As you know that thought mapping or mind mapping makes your creativity come to life, but it has the problem that it takes too much time to draw by hand, and drawing requires some skill.
GeMMorg is a tool to make it simple. It's quick and easy to use so that it only takes a few minutes to make a thought map.
This is a free evaluation version of GeMMorg (paid app), so it has the limit of storing the thought maps up to 20, but the other functions are all the same as the full version.
- Automatic layout and easy editing
- Quick response and simple usage
- Copying and pasting images from the other apps (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc...) are supported
- Sharing images from the other apps (Google Photos, etc...) is supported
- Sharing images to the other apps (Google Keep, Evernote, Skitch, etc...) is supported
- Sharing maps as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- Classifying with multiple tags
- Arrows and Clouds are supported
- Data backup and restore using the cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc...) are supported
- Web search using the multiple keywords
- Voice input is supported
- Providing the suggestions for supporting the effective brainstorming, researching or studying
- Synchronizing data with multiple devices using Google Drive