* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
Select one of three Study Plan tracks based on how quickly you would like to progress in your program, or set your own completion date with the Customized Plan. Your selection allows you to learn at your own pace and does not affect your academic standing at Penn Foster. The app synchs with your Student Portal to ensure your scheduled dates are updated and consistent on all of your devices.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
Many students already carry their devices around school. This will save them the trouble of also having to carry an assignment book. This app lets the student enter their classes and assignments they receive in each class. The student can set the due date for each assignment, the priority, and set up reoccuring assignments.
Daily lesson plans can be added easily, and PDF files can be viewed, emailed or printed easily. The lesson plan information can easily be shared with other teachers or an administrator.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJNJyo6GdBH2at8OUJLW8Y3EGN1D4ejOkFidkVCEO4U/edit?usp=sharing">Google Doc Help File
Class Planner Features
- Supports up to 20 classes
- Insert bullet points or numbers easily
- View lesson plan notes by week, class or specific day
- Backup to device, Dropbox and email
- View, email or print a PDF of your lesson plans
- View auto generated class weekly schedule based on daily class times.
- Widget shows lesson notes for today's classes
Feel free to email the developer at email@example.com to give feedback. I love to make improvements based on user suggestions and anything to help teachers keep track of their lesson plans is appreciated.
simple and convenient schedules.
Simple time table
Simple time scheduler
### Timetable Introduce #######
Emphasis on the ability of the existing timetable for the remaining complex and difficult to use Can not we simply write is make love to.
Show schedule information on the screen, select the item you only create an Internet bulletin board that was writing the article is very familiar schedule.
Us understand this purpose, a lack of programs and enhancements, please send an e-mail. We hope to improve most.
### Feature Description ####
1. Ability to be loyal only to schedule an on-screen information to ensure the processing schedule.
a. View Mode
: Can only view.
You can not edit the copy of the timetable. Protection and can only view the items.
b. Edit Mode
: Each entry can be edited.
c. Copy Mode
: After setting the copy mode to copy an asterisk appears when you select a cell.
Then select the target item if you make a copy.
If you select the source item is initialized with the stars, you can copy another item.
d. Delete Mode
: Select the cells you want to delete 'Delete?' Pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" if you will be deleted.
- list - list Manage
: With the Add button, you can add a list of several.
Remove unnecessary through the menu list can be deleted.
If you long press an item you can set a default schedule.
2. Merge multiple times is possible.
- - When more than two periods teaching courses in progress can be made. Viewing is easy.
3. Select the time display support
- 0 period display support,
- Period, Time, Pirod + Time can be selected.
4. To support various colors.
- Subject, color processing with support for a variety of colors are available.
5. Is able to manage multiple schedules.
6. Double-click the screen magnification is possible.
7. Landscape view capabilities are provided.
- 2x3, 4x4 Size support
- Full Size(4x4)Support. Timetables can be checked without running.
- (4x4 Widget)Written timetable for storage since the screen refresh (small circle in the upper left corner) If you click on the widget will be updated.
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
- Supports two-week timetables: use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks!
- Lesson end countdown feature! See time left at a glance! Long-click on date on timetable screen
- Verbose help available in-app from the help/about screen
NEW: Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
NEW: Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes.
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes.
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
- A personalised to-do list with your homework activities
- Access homework resources and files on the move
- A list of reminders and school announcements
Support for version 1.0.0 of the Show My Homework app ends on (28/11/2014). To continue using Show My Homework on your Android device, please update now.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
If you are preparing for a high stakes exam using a McGraw-Hill Education study guide, this app is the organizing tool you need to succeed. The Test Planner breaks down the book contents into convenient study sections and allows you to set up a personalized study schedule based on:
· Your exam date
· The day you would like to begin your study
· Your strengths and weaknesses
· The time available for study
The app will create an easy-to-use schedule that can be further customized by moving unfinished lessons to other days and sending personal notifications to your mobile device.
Whether you are short on time and need to focus on practice or feel overwhelmed by the amount of material you need to cover, McGraw-Hill Education Test Planner App is the solution you’re looking for. Studying for a big exam has never been more convenient!
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on Facebook:
NOTE: Internet permission is for data collection using Google Analytics
Recent Version Changes:
Organize assignments and grades by Category
Calculate grades by weight