What is Jobulator?
Jobulator is a subscription service that provides automatic, continuous checking and notification of your job offers in Aesop, plus easy job acceptance.
With the Jobulator app, you can:
• Accept jobs in the application without having to log in to Aesop
• Enjoy an easy-to-use mobile interface
• Receive notifications when a job becomes available for you in Aesop
• View half-day and full-day icons on the Jobs screen
• Receive links to lesson plan attachments
• View absence notes from the teacher
• Receive Aesop web alerts and notifications
• View the district name on the Jobs screen
• Reject jobs right from the Jobs screen
• Easily access help content
• Get directions directly from the app
Jobulator is the official companion to Aesop, created and supported by Frontline Technologies, the makers of Aesop. The mobile app is free with your Jobulator subscription.
Jobulator Mobile is not intended to be a competitive advantage in getting jobs, nor does it increase the number of available jobs for the user. It is intended to be a convenience tool that provides notification and easy acceptance of available jobs in Aesop while you’re away from your computer.
#100 scope notes
#For the love of learning
#Just a substitute teacher
#Ideas For Class
- Enable / disable / set sync interval
- download articles
- In-App Podcast streaming or download to play offline
- In-App Image Viewer (support pinch zoom)
- Integrated YouTube with in-app YouTube Player
- Translate articles to over 10 different languages
Share articles in Twitter, Chat On, Wifi, SMS, Google+, S Memo, Social Hub, Flipboard, Bluetooth, Gmail, What's App, Any Do, Tumblr, Avacado, Facebook Messenger, pocket, skype, dropbox, evernote, drive and facebook.
*The App is merely collating the RSS feeds from popular website. The copyright of all articles belong to the authors of the respective blogs. The Idea Monk doesn't take any ownership on the articles and cannot be held responsible for errors and mistakes in the articles.
More from developer
This software has been developed by Genesis Business Systems to be fully tailored to suit your own or your customer's requirements. All input fields on the app can be changed, extended or removed and the branding and application name can be altered.
This demonstration app has been designed to run on an Android Tablet device from a 7.0" screen upwards. A smaller-screen version will be available in the future but please contact us if you have any questions.
A PIN number is required for access to the application. Please email email@example.com for your own personal PIN.
Some features of the app include:
- Login user PIN and details stored against Sales People
- ‘Super Users’ who can view all customers (Non Super Users can only view the customers linked to their code)
- Multiple Orders containing multiple order lines
- Signature capture
- Customer Overdue Invoices that are visible at customer selection
- Customer-specific price lists are applied when selecting products
- Product images are loaded on-demand if required
- Holding area internal or external to your existing software where orders can be amended prior to being imported
- Free Stock levels are displayed against each product
- Tablet Tracker launched to give the current location of each sales person who has a device
- Data persistence when the signal is lost (this is a native Android app, not a glorified web site!)
The Sales Order App can be integrated with the software listed below, but this list is not exhaustive so please contact us if you have any questions or requirements for integration with software that is not listed. We also have a stand-alone application that can interface with the App so there is no requirement for any back-office software to already be in place.
- Pegasus Opera II
- Pegasus Opera 3
- Sage Line 50
- Sage 200
- Access Accounts
Please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 1482 210999 for pricing, further information, a demonstration via Skype, or more documentation.
Our app will also allow us to communicate important updates with you regarding software and hardware changes.