Over 110 must see must see locations.
Full offline map of Anchorage with must see locations.
Lots of city information.
Travel tips & checklist
7-day weather forecast
Email details to friends;
Offline information on hotels, hostels, restaurants, nightlife and activities.
And much more.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Art Galleries (7 sights)
* Landmarks Tour (9 sights)
* Anchorage Shopping (9 sights)
* Anchorage Nightlife (6 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (8 sights)
* Midtown Daily Life (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
★ Application contains 100 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV) in first release !!!
Cameras are grouped in 18 groups so you can find cameras you need.
Some of the groups are: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Homer, US/Canada Border, Gakona, Juneau, Ketchikan, Lake Hood, McGrath, Nenana, Volcanoes... All cameras for Alaska USA.
Cameras are mostly Alaska traffic cameras, but we have other types of cameras as well.
Supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads US State Alaska (AK)
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
Most of the cameras are from :
Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities
Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) is a joint program of the United States Geological Survey (USGS), the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAFGI), and the State of Alaska Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys (ADGGS). (Quote from KTUU)
AP&T broadband is fast, dependable Internet access offered in rural areas of Alaska from Southeast Alaska to the Arctic Circle.
Ketchikan’s premier Internet Service Provider,
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)