• Directions for use and lyrics to song for initial instruction.
• Step-by-step directions to complete the daily routine (song lyrics).
• Monitoring chart (It takes and average of 66 repetitions to create a habit.)
• Coloring book to be used as a reward for successful task completion.
*Parents initiate the song then monitor and check off the individual steps of the routine. This ensures that the child consistently completes the task.
“What a fun way to put executive functioning skills in play. The music is fun, energetic, and the words are easy for children to repeat. Our older daughter has even taught our two year old the song and ways to get moving. Thank you!”
“Major changes in positive behavior!”
“She learned the lyrics and would dance and sing it all day.”
“The kids met the whole process with a lot of curiosity and interest.”
“It made me aware of what I needed to do as a parent.”
Attention Talk Radio, Jeff Copper
Got kids with ADHD? Need to form habits and routines? Then, you need to check out Hey, You! It is an audio program designed to help kids form positive habits and routines in a fun and unique way by putting instructions to music. Teaching kids in this way engages their modalities to help them learn and it adds infectious fun for all who participate. Remember Schoolhouse Rock “Conjunction Junction, What's Your Function?” You'll find Hey, You! is the newest version of Schoolhouse Rock for ADD.
This sophisticated scheduling app features versatile "prompts" that can be easily personalized for each individual user. It is ideal for anyone who needs assistance completing a step-by-step task, who would benefit from a structured organizational environment, or who requires reassurance during transitions. In terms of learning and using, it’s intuitive enough for young children and simple enough for tech-challenged seniors. With visual cues (photo, video, pictograms) and vocal cues (voice synthesizer, voice recordings), it helps users complete an unlimited number of tasks easily and efficiently. Ideal for, but not limited to, people with cognitive impairments, Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities, ADHD, brain injury, Alzheimer's, dementia and/or memory loss. IdeoPrompt® provides scheduling support, promotes independence, and empowers individuals to be more confident and in better control of their activities
IdeoPrompt® is the latest offering from Oralys, a privately-held Canadian company with over 10 years of expertise in researching and developing consumer "brainware" technology. With a focus on assistive technology for people who require support in the areas of communicating, organizing and/or learning, Oralys has become an industry leader in smartware and enabling solutions. The company's goal is to empower individuals with user-friendly and needs-based applications.
Oralys applications are designed in collaboration with specialists in the fields of education, health and research, in order to ensure relevance and effectiveness. They are unique in that they are easily personalized to meet very individual needs, and ultimately designed to promote personal development, daily living skills, cognitive abilities, increased independence, and a sense of increased autonomy.
Empowering, adaptive & assistive
- No internet connection required
- Can be personalized to an individual’s interests with pictograms, images, photos and videos
- Fully-integrated bank of 3,500 ideograms to choose from
- Quick and easy integration of photos and videos from your own device
- Natural-sounding voice synthesizer or the ability to record your own voice
- Create an unlimited number of sequences and steps
- Customize to user's vocabulary
- Assists users with active daily living skills, academic integration, and overall personal development
- Allows users to repeat tasks routinely, using supportive visual and vocal cues
- Visual sequence structure displays tasks and sequences ahead of time
- Can be adapted to meet diverse organizational needs
- Acts as positive reinforcement to reward behaviour
- Encourages users to evolve and have a sense of completion
Evolutionary in nature
As an individual's needs change or evolve, IdeoPrompt® can be adapted accordingly
User or caregiver/assistant can create an unlimited number of:
- Visual schedules
- Social stories
- Daily events
Learn more at www.oralys.ca